Her Effect [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

Sequel to The Styles Effect (Must read The Styles Effect first if you haven't before reading this one) More

P R O L O G U E
P R O L O G U E: I
P R O L O G U E: II
P R O L O G U E: III
P R O L O G U E: IV
P R O L O G U E: V
P R O L O G U E: VI
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
C O N T E S T
Chapter 11
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Deleted VG&B

Chapter 14

26K 1.8K 9.3K
By Chingyonce

"I'd say you didn't do too bad." Assassin Harry chuckled, sending me a sly look as he eyed me before taking the towel that was slung around his broad shoulders off and placing it on my slightly damp head as we neared the door.

"Oh come on, you had to admit I've gotten better." I grinned, punching his bare muscular tattoeed arm before bouncing on the balls of my feet like a professional boxer as he rolled his eyes and opened the door to my Harry's flat, the barrier hitting something as someone on the other side let out a small "ow."

"Princess?" I asked in confusion, furrowing my brows before stepping inside with the Assassin as my Demon babe quickly shot to his feet, blushing slightly as he placed one hand on his hip as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head, a few coupons falling off his lap making me look down to the floor where there was a clutter of coupons around his feet paired with some discarded scissors and grocery magazines.

"Were you listening to us in the hallway?" The Assassin questioned, raising his brow and giving Harry a look before closing the door as I turned to him as well.

"What? No... no I just- I like uh, I like being near doors... yeah. I like, I like to just feel them, and be near them and I don't know where I'm going with this I-" Harry began, looking absolutely flustered and uncomfortable as his eyes shifted between the Assassin and I making me frown before I approached him.

"Hey, you've been extreme couponing since I left for the gym with the Assassin babe. What's the matter, why are you so nervous?" I asked in concern, placing my warm hands over his face to observe him as he swallowed.

"What? Nervous? Me- pfft no, why- why would I be nervous you know, you do know I'm like those cool chill boyfriends who aren't possessive and jealous cause I remember last night you told me how that can get annoying to you so I'm just.. I'm just chilling... yuh know..." Harry began, breaking away from me slightly as he crossed his arms over his chest, rubbing his sharp jawline while looking at me making me exchange uncertain looks with Assassin Harry.

"So you're not bothered about anything?" I asked just in case, tilting my head to the side as I stared at him.

"What? Of- of course not.. ha.. why- why would I be bothered that my girlfriend came back all sweaty and panting with mister 'I don't like to wear a t-shirt' like I- I don't even care." He dismissed, making a show of shrugging his shoulders as the Assassin let out a scoff.

"Joy. More nicknames." Assassin Harry remarked in a dry tone, sending me a look.

"We just went to the gym," I reassured Harry, going on my tip toes and puckering my lips, offering a kiss as he pouted slightly, still looking somewhat irritated and not meeting my eyes before he quickly lowered his head and pecked my lips, still looking away and frowning like a child.

"But hey look, I learned some new wrestling tactics." I told him with a playful smile, turning to the Assassin who was already rolling his shoulders in preparation, a dimpled smirk on his face before we tackled each other in front of Demon Harry until I finally managed to pin him to the ground, now on top of the Assassin, the both of us panting before I looked up to find Demon Harry making a strangled sound in his throat as he muffled a scream into his hand.

"Oh ha! Yes wow, lots of, lots of straddling okay!" Harry exclaimed, his smile twitching before he went behind me and dragged me off of the Assassin on the floor, bringing me back to my feet.

"Your amore knows how to really pin a man." The Assassin chuckled, propping himself up with his elbows as I nodded at my Harry who only grit his teeth and beared a forced smile in response.

"Well the important thing is that you're back." Harry said through gritted teeth, his body relaxing when the Assassin left to the kitchen before Demon Prince brought his arms out for me, making me smile and raise my arms as well, copying his action only for his large hands to fall on my shoulders, spinning me around and pushing me to the hallway.

"And thank satan we have a working shower here because wow." I heard him say behind me in a nasally voice, making me turn my head to find him pinching his nose with a teasing smirk, creating a large distance between us as he pushed me with his pointer finger while I laughed.

He ushered me inside the bathroom, making sure to lock the door as I stripped out of my clothes.

"So I was thinking since you're back, there's a new candy shop about to open across the street but it's still under construction. I was hoping we could go check out the work in progress- I heard they're gonna be selling worms of gummy." He grinned, hopping onto the bathroom counter as I struggled to take my sports bra off.

"That sounds great. I just- I promised the Psycho I'd go watermelon smashing with him..." I trailed off, finally getting my bra off as Harry frowned, making sure to keep his eyes on my face even though the tips of his ears were a slightly flushed pink.

"Oh. No that's- that's cool-"

"You know you can always come, look- it's been like two weeks since our bed fell through the floor and into that guy's living room but the other Harrys pointed out that I haven't been spending too much time with them like before and we're all friends. You should just come watermelon smashing with us, it relieves a lot of stress." I informed with a supportive smile, taking off the rest of my clothes as Harry kept a straight face.

His gaze flickered to my ankles before he cleared his throat slightly, a crimson tint to his cheeks before he looked back at my eyes.

"No, it's fine. I know we've been hanging around each other a lot the past few weeks, you go... you go and do your cantaloupe smashing."

"Watermelon-"

"Whatever fucking fruit it is as long as it's not pussy smashing I'm fine." Harry huffed, looking away from me as I laughed.

"I know I smell and I'm sorry but I swear tomorrow we can do whatever you want and check out that unfinished candy shop I promise." I told him in a soft tone, taking a towel and wrapping it around myself before leaning my face on his shoulder.

He didn't say anything, still frowning as he wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his head down on mine and holding me closer.

"Look, butterfly kisses." I said, raising my head up so our faces were only inches away before I scrunched my nose and batted my lashes against his cheek, making him chuckle at the sensation as he smiled down at me.

Butterfly kisses always made Harry feel better.

"Alright alright, I'm not mad. Just go and shower before I make you sweat all over again." He teased, a seductive threat behind his flirtacious tone as my eyes widened at his words, clutching onto the towel.

"That just makes me not want to go in the shower I'm just saying, don't mess with a fangirl's hormones." I warned him, backing away slowly with a smile before I placed my towel to the side and got into the shower, closing the shower curtain.

"Don't worry about it Princess, we have all the time in the world to be with eachother." I reassured him, my voice slightly gurgled by the water as I heard him let out a small chuckle, mumbling a low "yeah."

And maybe it was because he didn't know I had peeked behind the curtain to look at him, watching that smile on his face fall as he leaned back against the mirror, still sitting on the counter before he took out a folded picture from his pocket, revealing the photo of him kissing my cheek as he looked down at it with a sad expression.

"All the time in the world." He repeated under his breath with a frown.

••

I continued to stare hard at Harry besides me on our bed as he cut through the coupons in the Target magazine, his brows creased in concentration, his soft heart shaped lips pressed in a firm line while I admired the way the black glasses he was wearing accentuated his masculine features.

"You're not telling me something." I blurted out, causing his body to tense ever so slightly, making him take in a deep breath before he continued couponing on the bed, not even bothering to look at me.

"No I'm not." He grumbled under his breath as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Just tell me."

"There's nothing to tell."

"Bullshit, you've been couponing all day. Don't think I don't know you-"

"How would you know what I've done all day when you've been out with the others." He shot back in a bitter tone, now turning to look at me as my eyes widened.

"Are you seriously still pissy over that? Is that why you're such in a bad mood- jesus I told you you could always come with me." I reasoned as he took his glasses off, folding them and closing his eyes, rubbing his face in frustration.

"You know what Lady Liza, the desire to even speak or address you at the moment is at a low right now. I'm going to sleep." He snapped, that soft Prince tone laced in his words catching me off guard before he took the pile of coupons off his lap onto his nightstand, turning off the lamp next to him leaving us in the dark as he layed down and brough the covers to his chin.

"Fine- you don't wanna talk about it, you don't wanna talk about it. That's you." I scowled, shaking my head before turning and laying on my side so our backs were facing eachother.

Being the childish bitch I was I tugged the blanket, wrapping it around me more and smiling when I heard Harry grunt, knowing I had taken most of it.

He immediatly pulled it back to himself harshly, causing the blanket to fly straight off my body leaving me with nothing as I turned my head to find him wrapping himself in a tight little blanket burrito.

I glared at his silhouette in the dark before I grabbed ahold of the blanket, pulling it towards me with all my strength only to find him gripping on to the fabric as well, the both of us playing tug a war in bed for it before I felt him kick me off the bed.

I plopped to the floor ass first with wide shocked eyes, my jaw dropped as I heard Harry snicker then pretend to snore loudly.

I then shook my head, letting out a low evil laugh and rolling the sleeves up my arms before I jumped back onto the bed and tackled him.

We both screamed, falling to the floor on the other side as Harry cursed before I shot back to my feet.

"Tell me." I demanded, gripping on to the collar of his shirt as his jaw locked in anger, the both of us glaring at one another before I grabbed his hand to pin him down, my body freezing at the soft fabric around one of his fingers making me look down, squinting my eyes to make out what the hell it was.

"I accidently cut myself with the scissors when I was couponing." He spoke up, his voice gravelly as he watched me hold his large hand in mine, running my fingers along the bandaid before he placed his free hand on my waist, keeping me on his lap.

I stared at it, wondering how he could cut himself like that when our demon bodies were more durable than that.

"There's definitely something you're not telling me." I claimed in a soft tone, making Harry frown before he gently pushed me off him, leaving me on the floor as he got up and turned on the lights, only to bend down again and retrieve something underneath the bed.

"My apologies." He said, handing me the pink Victoria's Secret bag as my eyes widened in surprise.

"I got it while you were out today. I was just... jealous was all and I'm sorry. I also wanted to get you more undergarments for you since I ripped all your old ones- it was really awkward. I had no idea what I was doing and I was the only guy in there." Harry chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as he watched me with an anxious expression on his face while I looked through the bag.

"I love grandma underwear." I smiled, my voice genuine and filled with joy when I saw the big undies, laughing slightly as Harry grinned in relief before I leaned forward and kissed him, making him let out a small sigh of content against my mouth before I felt him place his hand on my cheek, holding my face to his.

"I really am sorry." He breathed, resting his forehead against mine and avoiding my gaze.

"It's just- I know I'm an ass and I know you like my old Prince self better. And it doesn't help that I look the same as all the other Harrys. You know I'm nothing special, I'm just a fictional character someone created just like all the others. We all look the same, have the same body type, same name, same British accent. I just-" He began, sounding thoroughly distressed making my smile immediatly fall before I situated myself higher on his lap, placing my hand on the back of his head and letting him rest on my shoulder as I hugged him.

"No. No you're not. You may all be created after the same man but your personalities are so much more different. You are special," I told him, rubbing his back before I cupped his face so our eyes would meet.

"You are my Harry. Either Prince version, Demon, kitty- doesn't matter. I love you and only you, I don't feel this way with any other Harry or anyone else for that matter when we're like this." I swore, intwining our fingers, my lips ghosting over his as he looked up at me with pure admiration and love, like he couldn't believe I was right there in front of him.

"I love you so much Lady Liza." He said under his breath, and that was the last thing that left his lips before his warm mouth was on mine, his hands resting beneath my shirt on the skin of my hips as I closed my eyes and brought my hands to his hair, tangling my fingers into his soft curls causing him to groan against my lips.

I felt him take control, lowering me on my back on the floor without breaking the kiss, situating himself between my legs, parting from my lips only to take our shirts off before he went back down, trailing soft open mouthed kisses down my neck to my breasts.

I then locked my legs around his waist and knew I had him.

I flipped us over so I was on top as I pinned him, both of our breathings ragged as he blinked up at me in surprise while I glared at him.

"Ha! You didn't think you were gonna distract me with sex were you? I mean it's nice but I know something is wrong Harry, I can feel it. What did you do." I said, keeping my voice stern and holding his wrists down with my one hand, wondering how I was so much stronger than him as I cupped his chin with my free one while he grit his teeth in frustration.

"Liza you know I'd do anything to be with you. There's no point in being mad or trying to stop what's already been done-" He said, his chest rising and falling before shock overtook my body when I saw the black in his eyes slowly fade, going back to the soft green he had when he was a Prince.

When he was human.

"What did you do." I demanded, and then I felt it, when I was holding down his wrists I felt his pulse, a pulse that shouldn't be there.

His heart was beating and only now could I see the slight pain and edge in his expression as I gazed down at him in confusion.

Yet somehow I couldn't feel it.

I couldn't feel any pain or heart beats unlike him.

"What did you do." I repeated in anger, frustrated with how stubborn Harry was being as he looked at me.

"What I had to do to be with you. I'm sorry." He grit out before he broke away from my grasp, freeing himself and placing his hand on my forehead, my angered expression falling as my mind went blank.

"I'm sorry." He said as my droopy eyelids fell and I felt my body go slack, falling against his chest as he held me while I drifted into an unconsious state, repeatedly mumbling "what did you do" under my breath, trying to grasp for him as he supported me.

"I'm so sorry."

••

I woke up in Harry's bed like I always did, rising from the mattress with squinted confused eyes as I looked at the window where the sunlight was peeking out through the curtains.

"I had the weirdest dream." I began, rubbing my eyes before turning to Harry who was laying besides me, waking up as he propped his body up with his elbows, my eyes looking over his chizeled tattooed body and how the tattooes reached his neck while he ran his hand through his tufts of brown hair that stuck up in different directions.

"Yeah, what was it about?" He asked, turning on his side to give me a lazy dimpled smile, his voice huskier than usual as I continued to study him, my brown eyes meeting his black ones.

"I don't know- all I know is you did something incredibly reckless and stupid and you were becoming human again. I mean, I was fine, I was still a demon but you- you were hurting cause of the heart beats." I explained, my words coming out slow as I rubbed at my forehead, screwing my eyes shut at the throbbing pain in my head.

He leaned forward, kissing my shoulder as he played with a strand of my short hair.

"It was just a dream." He comforted me, my frown only deepening at the feel of his lips before I turned to look at him, to really stare into Harrys eyes as he met my gaze with a straight face.

I then reached out for his hand between us, watching as his shoulders tensed ever so slightly when I intwined our fingers together but he continued to keep his eyes on me.

That's when I blinked at him in realization.

I immediatly moved my hand away and pinched his ear in anger.

"Cazzo! Cazzo- Fuck! Gesù Cristo! Donna lasciò andare la mia dannata orecchio." Assassin Harry cursed, wincing as I kept my hold on his ear while I glared at him.

"Why the fuck are you pretending to be my Demon Harry?" I growled out in anger, knowing it wasn't him the moment our hands touched as I gestured to his missing lip ring, fake tattooes, and black eye contacts.

"Mi dispiace, I'm sorry. I swore not to tell." He told me, his bare chest rising and falling as I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion.

"That's it, come here." I snapped like an angered mother, getting off the bed and dragging Assassin Harry out of the room by his ear, making him repeatedly mumble "ow, ow, ow," under his breath with each step before I entered the kitchen only to find the Vampire and Psycho at the table, turning their heads in our direction.

"Told you I should've been the one to role play as Princess ankle wanker instead of that over burnt italian sausage. By the way, you owe me five bucks, she found out before we could even hit five minutes." Psycho laughed, gesturing to the Vampire who shook his head with a smirk, taking out a few crumpled bills before slapping it into the Psycho's extended palm as the Assassin mumbled a string of curses in Italian under his breath besides me.

"Sit down, I'm getting my answers and you're going to give them to me." I demanded, knowing they all knew what was going on as I made the Assassin join the other two on the table before I leaned forward, attempting to make eye contact with them only for them to avoid my gaze.

The Vampire pursed his lips, sinking in his chair and playing with his sunglasses in his hand while the Psycho looked everywhere around the room except for me, pretending to be enthralled with something on the ceiling above him as he casually whistled, leaning back in his chair and thrumming his long fingers against the table while the Assassin crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at the trashcan across the room.

I walked over to one of the drawers and got a kitchen scissor, slamming it down on the table for intimidation.

All three of them just stared blankly at me, not even flinching making me frown slightly before I looked over to the Assassin who let out a small chuckle, staring at the scissors before looking up at me with an amused smirk.

"I've been trained to bear torture of the highest degree, from getting nails and teeth ripped of by pliers to being scalded by boiling hot water," He informed in a cocky manner, his smile dropping before he leaned forward and met my glare with his own.

"You'll need a lot more than kitchen scissors to get me to talk bambina." He said, his voice low and menacing as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're right, you two are the weak links then." I said, sending the Assassin one last lingering look before I turned my attention to the other two, pointing my scissors at them.

"Oh god Liza no- please, please don't run that sharp blade down my skin while you threaten me in that sexy ass voice you have when you're pissed that always gives me a boner." Psycho exclaimed, pretending to look at me in fear although he couldn't supress the wide aroused grin on his face as he eyed the scissors in my hand with an excited expression, actually jumping up and down ever so slightly in his seat.

The Assassin slapped the palm of his hand on his forehead, lowering his head and shaking it in annoyance.

"Well, I knew you would be the last one to spill the beans." I admitted, looking over at Vampire Harry who raised his brow at me with a small smile.

"Sorry kid, my lips, are sealed." He claimed in a confident tone, leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his back as he sent me a challenging smirk.

"Well then," I said, cocking my head to the side in a casual manner before I placed the scissors down, backing away from the three at the table before rummaging through one of the kitchen drawers where Harry kept all his bills and coupons, smiling when I found the book as I took it out and flipped it open.

Vampire Harry's smile immediatly fell, his yellow eyes widening in pure horror as he gaped at the book in my hand, almost falling back in his chair as I made a show of licking the pad of my finger to turn the page.

"I guess you wouldn't mind a little reading then would you?" I asked in an innocent tone, watching the Vampire gulp, shaking his head frantically as my eyes went back down to the pages before I began to read out loud.

"You can't be serious here, this is what bothers you?" Psycho let out a snort, turning to give Vampire Harry a look.

"No- i-it doesn't bother me I just-"

"'Why are you looking at me like that?"
Augustus half smiled. "Because you're beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence-" I continued to read, raising my voice as I smiled down at the book in my hand.

"Ah-la-la-la-la I'm not listening! I'm not listening!" Vampire Harry exclaimed, screwing his eyes shut and slapping his large hands over his ears as he attempted to stand up and make a run for or, only for my gaze to flicker up from the book before I raised my hand, watching his body fly back into his seat and his chair to screech back against the floor until he was captured and slammed into the wall by my control while the other three gaped at me in shock.

"Holy shit, she's so daddy as fuck and she's not even a guy." Psycho blurted out before I turned my attention back to the story.

"They don't kill you unless you light them," he said as Mom arrived at the curb. "And I've never lit one. It's a metaphor, see-"

"Oh my god make it stop! Make it stop kid have mercy! Have mercy!" Vampire Harry was panicking, squirming in his chair, trying to fight against my hold and break away to no avail.

"You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing-"

"Jesus christ alright! Your demon princess is at his work and he's dying okay! He's dying Liza!" Vampire Harry blurted out, causing whatever words I was reading to never make it passed my lips as the book fell from my grasp, my hand that was holding the Vampire to his chair controlling the invisible force falling as well, releasing him as the whole room became silent.

My chest rose and fell rapidly as I looked at the other two for confirmation, both the Psycho and Assassin's faces serious and grim as Vampire's eyes widened slightly when he realized what he had just confessed.

"Shit, kid I didn't mean to-" He began, a look of regret, guilt, and pity overtaking his features as the walls seemed to close in on me, my gaze falling to the floor as my hands shook at my sides.

"Liza you have to listen to us, he didn't want you to know-"

I never let the Assassin finish his sentence before the black smoke enveloped my body and I transported myself to Harry's work office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 3 61
34.4K 825 24
55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic
4.8K 187 26