Fallen angels

By LivingInWonder

This is a book of poems and short stories that i have written during a rough period in my life. I wrote it to... More

Fallen angels
Two sides
Fallen angel girl
Scars
Never give up
Life...
Fears and Dreams
Ghost Girl * Not exactly a poem*
Monsters
Different
Outcast
Part Of Me
There will come a day.
RISK IT ALL *rhymed short story*
Castle walls
speak up!
life
love ain't for the faint of heart
it doesn't go away!
Bravo!
Cut me open
It was...

depression is cancer

16 1 1
By LivingInWonder

I think that in a way depression is just like Cancer. It shows you all those signs that you have it. The helpless feeling, how alone you feel when you are surrounded with people, how you feel like everyone is plotting against you or waiting for you to make a mistake so they could criticise you. And when you do acknowledge the fact that maybe you do have depression you are in denial. No, it can't be. Why me? I am just down today tomorrow for sure I will be better. And tomorrow comes and you are not better the days roll away one by one and you get deeper and deeper into the killing disease. And when you try, try to seek help, you could be too late. They tell you , you are in too deep now we don't know if we can save you, we will try our best. And their best is sometimes not enough. Some people never get over that disease and die with it while others are okay now because really. depression isn't cured once and for all it simply goes into a state of comma waiting for when you are weak to strike again.

But while cancer tortures you for a certain amount of time then you die, depression is there for as long as you will let it. Slowly killing you till you become nothing but a walking corpse and a shell of who you once were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 171K 45
"Everyone knew she was his." ~ Ava and Lucas have been best friends since Lucas saw Ava at the playground when she was 4 years old. She is inn...
1.7M 41.8K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
2.4M 74.1K 39
Amara Park : Independent small bakery owner. She is obsessed with watching movies and TV shows. She can't go a day without some chicken nuggets. She'...
15.8M 558K 68
Entangled Book #1 -Wattpad featured story- Ariana Jones is a sweet, innocent, and smart girl who has been battling a lot of issues all her life. She...