Mind [Fifth Harmony/You]

By FFStories98

'It's your intuition. Trust it' More

Prologue
Quiet
Thank
Student
Dancer
Singer
All
Little
Private
Investigation
Vows
Clear
No.
Flowers

Secrets

2.4K 133 57
By FFStories98

Secrets, silent, stony sit in the dark palaces of both our hearts.

Normani's Point Of View

The next day

"So how was the wedding?" Lauren asked me as she took a sip of her tea.

"It was nice. The ceremony took longer than expected but it still was nice." I tell her.

"How did Y/N handle it?"

I pause for a moment "She seemed to enjoy it more than I thought."

Lauren raises an eyebrow "What is that suppose to mean?"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath "I kissed her."

Before I could even open my eyes, I felt a hard slap hit me. I stared at Lauren who was in rage.

"What the hell, Lauren!" I place my hand on my cheek.

"You kissed Y/N!" She slams her fist on the table causing both our cups of tea to spill. "Why the fuck did you do that when you knew I like her?!"

"It just happened, Lauren!" I yell "I didn't plan on it to even happen but it did and I don't think Y/N wouldn't have ta--"

"What's all the commotion?" Ally walks into the kitchen along with Dinah and Camila.

"Ask Normani since she decided to fucking kiss Y/N!" Lauren tucked on her own hair in frustration.

"What?!" They looked at me in shock.

"It's not a big deal you guys!" I explain.

"Normani, that is Y/N and if you forgot she's not something to be playing with. She's special." Ally says, making us all look at her.

"Ally, you have a boyfriend."

"So what?! Y/N has been there for me and she cares for me more than he fucking ever did!" Ally yells and surprising us all because she rarely ever cursed.

"Everyone calm down." Dinah tells us but that only added more fuel.

"Don't act all innocent, Dinah." Lauren said, sarcastically and rolled her eyes. "You made Y/N end up going to the hospital!"

"Shut the fuck up, Lauren! At least I can admit what I feel instead of hiding like you did!" Dinah yells back at her.

"Well she kissed me so she must like me." I deadpanned.

"Yeah dream on! She must've just been drunk or something." Camila rolled her eyes.

"Are you saying that I'm not attractive?" I glared at her.

"You said it not me." Camila shrugged.

"Shut up Dinah! At least I didn't stress Y/N out!" Lauren growled.

"Guys guys c'mon we're best friends!" Ally said.

"Shut up Ally!" We all shouted and Ally shrunk down.

"I'm going home, you guys are unbelievable." Ally sighed.

"Yeah run to Y/N!" Dinah shouted and Ally just shook her head, walking away.

Your Point Of View

I wiped my face and sigh as I looked at myself in the mirror. I take a step back and left the bathroom where a man was hanging by his neck from a hanger while the shower was running and hitting him.

I chuckled to myself when I saw the bed where blood was spilled all over the sheets and a naked man who's hands were tied up on the headboard, completely blindfolded, knife stabbed into his neck and his little friend down on the ground with some garden cutters.

I grabbed one thing and walked over to the door where a girl was against it, had a hook coming through her head and her cigarette was still in her mouth.

I smiled and shook my head "This is why they tell you not to talk to strangers."

I walked out of there and headed to where I needed to be.

A few minutes later

"Y/N, good to see that you came," Dr Conway says as we both sat for our session first time in weeks. "How are you feeling?" he hands me cards each showing a different mood.

I picked one showing okay and put the rest of the cards down. I lift up the card to show him and he wrote down on his notepad.

"Now Y/N, has anything happened recently?"

-Flashback Earlier-

"Hey, do you need a ride?" A girl asked me after she and two guys stopped the car.

I stayed quiet and nodded my head.

She smiles at me "Hop on, we'll give you a ride."

I hear the car door unlock and I get in. Once I was in, the guy in front started driving.

During the drive, the guy across from me kept looking at me.

"You don't talk much do you?" he asks.

"Max, leave her alone." the girl tells him before looking over at me "Sorry about him he's just grumpy."

"Grumpy more like no sleep at all cause you and Dick over there kept fucking all night." he response.

"Max, shut up!" she yells, embarrassed by what was said. She takes a moment to calm down before speaking to me "We gotta make a quick stop at our hotel to fresh up a bit. I hope you don't mind."

I nod my head, understanding.

Shortly after we arrive at the hotel. Not much was there but seemed alright.

"Max, I told you to hang your wet clothes in the bathroom!" she yells.

He rolls his eyes "What are you my mother? Why don't you mother your boyfriend since that's what he likes?"

She quick takes out a knife but her boyfriend stops her.

"Babe calm down he's just joking," he puts the knife on the nightstand next to the bed. "Look why don't you smoke outside for a bit?"

She sighs "Alright but he better hang up his clothes in the bathroom." she grabs her box of cigarettes and leaves.

"Max go hang up your clothes before she yells at you again." her boyfriend tells him.

"Man, Kal you're so Steph's little bitch."

I watched Max grab his wet clothes and walk into the bathroom.

Kal meanwhile lays on the bed, closing his eyes to relax.

I walked into the bathroom where Max was getting his clothes ready to hang on a metal wire near the shower.

"Man!" he looks at a pair of boxers that were dirty. He turns on the shower, hoping to clean it up.

I close the door behind me but he didn't pay attention.

When he was about wash his boxer, I grabbed the wire and strangled him with it. He tried to fight back and pull the wire away so he could breathe. Eventually he stopped fighting and stopped breathing. I tied the wire around his head and hung him on the shower header as water was pouring down on him.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Kal still laying on the bed only this time he's in his boxers. I quietly walk over to grab something then  I walk over to him and put the blindfold on him.

"Steph, now?" he asked, thinking it was her.

I then tied his hands on the headboard and he chuckled thinking this was a sexual game.

"Never thought of you as the kinky type, babe."

I pulled his boxers down and saw his little friend. I felt sick to my stomach for seeing something like that.

I grab the garden cutters and in a quick pace I cut his dick off.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" he screamed. Blood began pouring out of him and spread quickly on the sheets. I threw the garden cutters aside with his dick falling as well. I grab the knife that was next to bed and as he was screaming, I struck the knife into his neck. All I could hear was croaking coming him until I couldn't hear it anymore.

Not long the door opens and Steph returns with a cigarette in her mouth. When she closed the door behind and saw her now dead boyfriend, she was in shock.

I rushed to her, slamming her head against the door repeatedly hard. I pulled her head back when I noticed a hook on the door. I brought her back a little to collect speed and with all force I slammed her head into the hook, coming through her. I just let her hang.

I took a step back to adjust myself and walked back into the bathroom to freshen up.

-Flashback ended-

"Y/N?" Dr Conway snaps me out of my thoughts. "Has anything happened?"

I stared at him, quietly and shook my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
52.2K 932 25
992K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...