You Didn't Know (Twilight and...

By MirayaCarmichael

Someone has a secret. She was a sorceress. She was also Harry Potter's older sister. Watch what happens when... More

Broken Laws
Unleashing The Beast
Bella's Story
Edward's Questionnaire
House Elfs
Grimmauld Place
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts (Part 1)
Hogwarts (Part 2)
Quidditch
Sighted
Halloween
Lions Vs. Badgers
Catch up
The Secret-Keeper
The Sister
Harry's Visit
Persuading The Cullens
A/N
Christmas Presents
Fire Whiskey
Zonko's Jokes
Catch Up Chapter
Friendly Affairs
New Memories
Greetings Professor

Idiocy

2K 74 8
By MirayaCarmichael

"Sirius!" I screamed as I stalked down the hallway into the living room. It had been three days since Halloween and there had been no sight of him...here. Hogwarts, however, was a different story. "What. The. Hell? Do you think you're doing? You attacked the Fat Lady? Why? What is wrong with you? Can't you just wait for me to devise a plan?"

"I did not attack her!" He tried to defend himself.

"Oh yeah? Well what do you call this?" I shoved the Daily Profit in his face. The front page clearly held a picture of the Gryffindor portrait torn to shreds. 

"Okay, maybe it got to far. But I was just trying to clear my name."

"This is clearing your name? This looks like the work of a guilty man, Sirius! Do you know what this looks like to everyone? It looks like you were trying to attack Harry!"

He looked taken aback. He stumbled backwards a few steps stammering. "I-I-I would never. Y-You know that."

"I know that. But they don't. These are the kinds of things you have to think about! Please don't take yourself away from me, Sirius, I need you. Please." By the end of my rant I was crying and begging him to stay and not to leave me. He hugged me and shushed me, Promising that he would never leave me.

After I had calmed down I went to my room and played down. My head hurt and I needed the rest. I had been so stressed lately. Why wouldn't he just tell me his plan?

Well... I couldn't be too mad at him. Edward and I did have a good time all alone. I've found out that he's very good at distracting me when I'm worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
466K 13.3K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
145K 2K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...