SCIRA ❣❣

By heidramirez

More

First Day Of School ❣
The hallway
Part 3
Part 4
SHOULD I ?
Im BACK
Part 6
The date

Part 5

278 10 1
By heidramirez

Chris POV;
I decided to ask her out. I'll do it in the hallway I said to myself. It was after school and I grabbed her hand and said" I know we have only knew each other for a day but I would really like to take you out on a date." She looked shocked but said yes. Everything's going according to the plan.
Kira POV;
Chris and I where in the hallway after school when he asked me out. Yea we barely knew each other but he seemed nice so I said yea and Im excited to get to know him.
Scott POV;
It was after school when i over heard that Chris ask her out on a date. I was furious and sad all at the same time. I also heard that he's gonna take her out tomorrow which is a Saturday. But guess who's gonna follow them. Table for two, nope table for three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 261K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 26.2K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
524K 50K 34
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
9.6M 631K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...