An Original Love (A Vampire D...

By BrynnMarie54

More

An Original Love (A Vampire Diaries/Kol Mikaelson FanFic)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter 35
Authors Note

Chapter Twelve

8K 121 27
By BrynnMarie54

I woke up alone in Kol's bed and sat up wrapping his bed sheet around my naked body. I stood up and walked to the window looking outside. I heard the door open and I turned around to see Kol smiling at me.

"Hey lovely." He smiled.

"I've missed this Kol.."

"Missed what dear?"

"You, Mystic Falls, waking up in the morning not being afraid someone will find me and kill me because I'm special."

Kol ran over to me and rested his hand on my cheek.

"Did you really feel that way? Afraid that you could die?"

I nodded and he frowned. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed the top of my head and I let a tear slip. It landed on his bare chest and I looked up at him.

"Are you still afraid?" He asked.

"Yes, I know who Silas is but..I mean I'm scared that because I'm an original hybrid, I'll loose you and Jeremy and everyone I love..I'm honestly alittle afraid of loosing Klaus as well. I know I'm powerful some say more powerful than Silas himself but I know when it comes down to it Silas will kill me."

I sniffed and he looked at me sadness in his eyes. He kissed me then smiled.

"I know exactly what you need." He said.

"A beer."

"No.." He laughed.

"A day out with your wonderful boyfriend." He continued.

I nodded and kissed him. I told him I was going to go home and change but as I was leaving he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I looked at him confused and he pulled me to another room. All my stuff was there and I looked up at him.

"You live here now Adelaide. Tyler gave the house to Matt while you were gone." He said.

"What about Carol?"

"Niklaus..killed your god mother. I know she is the only family you have but-"

I cut him off by kissing him and he was alittle taken back. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"What was that for? I mean I loved it but.." He laughed.

"Kol, your my family too. We've been together for almost 3 years and I do love you..Yes I am sad because I have lost my family but I have you. And since I have you..I'll be okay." I said.

He kissed my head and left me to do whatever. I sat on my bed and looked over to my night stand. There was the picture of Kol and I and beside it a picture of Tyler, Carol and I. Tyler has his arms around my waist picking up off the ground we are both laughing and then there's Carol laughing at the two of us. It was an unexpected picture..those are my favorite types of pictures. I looked away from the picture and got up to take a shower. I got out of the shower got dressed and did my hair and make then put on my shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror then walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs and saw Kol sitting on the couch.

"Kol?" I asked and he looked up at me smiling.

"I'm guessing your new found style comes with your new found attitude and life." He laughed.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand leading me out of the house. We began walking and once we reached Time Square it started becoming dark. We walked hand in hand when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and was face to face with my mom and Dad...

"Mom? Dad?" I asked and my mom smiled tears filling her eyes.

"What..mom..dad what are you doing here?"

"Your father and I came looking for you. When you showed up at our house a year ago and said you wanted nothing to do with us anymore...it really struck a chord in us. We were never really there for you. We should of been. Adelaide we want you to come home with us." She said.

"No."

"Excuse me young lady?" My dad chimned in.

"I said no. I have a life in Mystic Falls. It's my home. My family..my friends..my boyfriend..they are all here."

"And this must be your boyfriend then." My dad said.

"Yes sir. I'm Kol Mikealson, it's great to finally meet you. How about we go back to my house and talk over drinks aye?" Kol smiled.

My parents agreed and we walked home. We walked inside and saw only Elijah was home. I walked over to the couch where Elijah sat and sat down next to him. My parents sat in the arm chairs infront of the couch and Kol poured them each a glass of wine. I looked at Elijah and he looked at me questioningly.

"Uh. Mom, Dad this is Elijah Mikealson..Kol's brother." I said and he shook their hands.

Kol sat down next to me and I stared at my parents.

"So..Addie. Do you stay here often then?" My mom asked..she's really asking if Kol and I have sex.

"I live here mother." I said with a smirk.

"YOU LIVE HERE?!" My dad yelled.

"Yes."

"Honey, calm down. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation our daughter lives in a house with her boyfriend and his brother-"

"Actually mom..it's Kol, his 2 brothers and sister that I live with. His other brother who used to live here died..like how Carol died."

My parents both looked at me and I smirked at the two of them.

"Carol what?" My mom sniffed.

"She died. And Tyler ran away so that's why I'm living here."

"How? When? Addie I am so sorry."

"It's okay really. She was my mom..but I...and my brother..." Finally everything hit me like a ton of bricks and tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Adelaide, you know, you can always come home with us." My dad said.

"No. I'm living here with the Mikealson's." I snapped.

"No. That's the last straw. Your coming home with us young lady." My mom said as she grabbed my arm.

Anger bolied inside me and I grabbed her neck pushing her against the wall. I saw Kol and Elijah leap to grab me and they pulled me back.

"Don't ever touch me again Anne do you understand? My whole life..I've had to call my birth mother my god mother because you two took me away from her. Do you honestly think I didn't know what was going on? HUH?! ADMIT IT ANNE! YOUR NOT MY REAL MOTHER! ADMIT IT!" I screamed.

"WHAT WE DID WAS REASONABLE ADELAIDE! YOUR FATHER DID WHAT WAS RIGHT!"

"Wha- What?" I asked confused.

"Your father and Carol had an affair. She got pregnant with you right after having Tyler. I forgave your father but Richard never forgave Carol so we said that we would take you in as our daughter and raise you as if I was your brith mother...we never wanted you to find out."

"How did you find out?" My father asked.

"I was compelled to forget..." I said.

FLASHBACK: ADDIE AT 10 YEARS OLD:

"Carol? Where is Ty?"  I asked.

"He just ran off looking for you. Maybe Richard knows where he is."

She grabbed my hand and led me to Richard.

"Richard. Addie wants to know where Tyler is. Have you seen him anywhere?"

Richard shook his head and gave Carol a death glare grabbing her arm and pulling her into a study. I leaned my head up against the door to hear what was going on and I heard Richard say that I was Carol's biological daughter and that he couldn't look at me because I wasn't his I was only hers...Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I wiped my eyes of the tears and saw a lady..she looked exactly like Elena. She grabbed my hand and led me to another room where she sat me on a table and looked me dead in the eyes.

"You won't remember what was just said right now. You'll run off and live a happy life only knowing that carol is your god mother, richard is your god father and tyler is your god brother. You won't rememeber this conversation and the only thing you know is your parents are Anne and David Jones. But Carol does love you always rememeber that."

END OF FLASHBACK:

"Compelled?" Anne asked and I nodded. But my dad didn't look surprised at all.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"I sent Katherine to make you forget what you had just heard. But the only way you would rememeber is if you turned into a vampire."

"Dad...I-"

"No...No.." He said.

"Daddy..I am a vampire. A very special one actually."

"WHO TURNED YOU?!" My dad yelled.

Kol stepped infront of me and right away my dad knew.

"You turned her didn't you?" He lunged at Kol but I shoved Kol away and bit into my dad's neck. He let out a yell of pain and I took my mouth off his neck and rested my hands on his neck. Fear was written all over his face as my eyes and mouth went back to normal.

"I'm sorry dad. I love you." And with that I snapped his neck. Then I walked over to Anne who was crying. I bent down and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry mom. I love you also...but you have to die." I snapped her neck also and turned to Elijah and Kol who were in completely shock. I just wiped my dad's blood off my mouth and walked upstairs. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I looked at the picture of Tyler, Carol and I again. I just ended up falling asleep after washing my face, brushing my teeth and putting on my PJ's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.3K 23
━━━ 'i am already home' ┏ β”“ 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ a criminal with a ...
241K 3.8K 59
Enjoy Cover by @NicotineMikey_
32.9K 1.1K 11
❝She came back. But not all of her returned.❞ Sequel to Captured Hearts. Bonnie Bennett and Kol Mikaelson. The Vampire Diaries.
3.1K 75 23
Oneshots of your favorite The Originals characters!