My Human Mate

By i_being_myself

If I was granted a boon, I would ask for a birth as your teardrop! Coz, I could take birth in your eyes. Live... More

A small note from me to you!
My Everything
The Secret
Boring Sessions
The Bitter Truth
Invitation
The Birthday
His Mate
Why Me?
New Home
Wrong Move
Announcement(NOT AN UPDATE)
Savior
Speak Of The Devil
The Party
The Kiss
A/N [Plz don't skip this]
My Virgin Eyes And Ears
Victory Dance
R for Rouges
After Me
Trust me
Great Friends
His Spot
Transformation
What the f***
You ?!
Blood for blood
Within Reach
Last Beat
This Is Us
Acknowledgement

A/N

17K 262 73
By i_being_myself

 Disclaimer :

     The story line, the characters and the incidents portrayed in this story are purely fictional. Not meant to harm anybody.

      Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.

   So kindly don't :)

  ~~~~~~~~

   Well, Hello to all my cute and hot readers♥ First of all, a huge 'pacific' sized thank you for giving this book a chance :)

   This is my first work in Wattpad *fiddling with my tee's hem and waving*

    English is not my first language and I might not be too good at grammar (math too ! How many of you hate math. Raise your hands! *me raising both*). So kindly bear with my mistakes and be free to point them out , but gently.

   I am lazy as hell to proofread my chaps so don't say I didn't warn you :) Do vote and comment. They mean a lot to me.

   I love to talk to random people. So, if you are alone in your home, bored as hell, fiddling with your phone, just PM me. I'll be there always :)

      Thank you again for giving me a chance. Love you all a lot.

Enjoy reading :)

Started : 08/2016
Completed : 02/2018

*************

           STAY CONNECTED 
                      AND 
             STAY BLESSED

        Comment. Vote. Fan <3

***********

With loves and kisses....

♡♥♡

Muah!!!!

Nisha Amol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4K 39
COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha and Beta are the pillars of the pack. B...
2.2M 89.5K 65
-COMPLETED AS OF JUNE 1, 2017- Highest Ranking: #1 - November 27, 2018 ~READER REVIEWS~ "WOW" - StephanieSmith193 "I love you!! And I think you are v...
4.5K 170 55
In a world so dark and cruel, there was a piece of light that only a few people could understand. The ones who were screaming every night under the f...
571K 47.2K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...