Enemy of My Pack ✔️

thedeepster tarafından

As Jennifer became of age, she was to inherit the Alpha position from her father when he retired, but her fat... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1: Damn Everything!
Chapter 2: My Father, The Tyrant
Chapter 3: NO FAINTING!
Chapter 4: You Look a Little Green?
Chapter 5: 'See You In a Couple of Years!'
Chapter 6: Go Away Feelings!
Chapter 7: My Mate My Enemy
Chapter 8: The Only One
Chapter 9: The Omega
Chapter 10: My Grandparents are Ooooold!
Chapter 11: "I'll Be Ready For You."
Chapter 12: "We Need to Talk."
Chapter 13: The Tale Of A Kidnapped Boy
Chapter 14: The Warrior Pack
Chapter 15: Zanifer? Or Nah?
Chapter 16: "I Will Find You."
Chapter 17: The Bitch Chloroformed Me!
Chapter 18: Jerk's, They're Everywhere.
Chapter 19: Prey or Predator?
Chapter 20: Two Black Holes
Chapter 22: I Will Always Forgive You
Chapter 23: This Feeling in my Heart.
Chapter 24: My Father, The Tyrant: Part Two
Chapter 25: Hurt
Chapter 26: A Shred of Hope
Chapter 27: Lies and Betrayals: Part Two
Chapter 28: Clayton
Chapter 29: The Decider's of Fate
Chapter 30: I Will
Epilouge: One Soul
Sequel 🤔

Chapter 21: Lies and Betrayals

9.9K 306 31
thedeepster tarafından

JEN

My feet stung as I ran, making me wince in pain with every step I took. I looked down at them to see blood painted from my toes to my soles.

I needed a break from running. It's only been 15 minutes since I started but I was dying from exhaustion. Being a human sucked ass. My sides hurt and I desperately needed some water but did I stop? Nope! I kept running trying to get away from my mate.

Yes, he was still my mate. I guess being a human didn't change how I felt. I thought it did when I felt all that hate but the second I looked into those gorgeous dark blue eyes I forgot everything. I almost felt numb.

I also knew how to get him back. The plan formed in my mind 15 minutes ago when I first started to run. Yes, all my plans seemed to freaken fail but I had a good feeling about this one. Mostly because I wanted to see the man with the dark blue eyes again and this time nothing was going to stop me.

I got home faster than I expected. Banging the front door open, I ran past the living room and straight up the stairs, not even noticing all my pack members sitting in the living room probably waiting for me to return.

I heard them follow me into Nathan's room because that's where my suitcase was. "Jen! Where did you go? It's been 7 hours since you left!" I looked out the window and saw that it was completely dark out. Damnit! My eye sight was gonna be a bitch.

I looked down at my clothes, which were pajama pants and a t-shirt and went to change them when someone cleared their throat.

"Jennifer! What happened?" Zander asked as he squeezed my shoulder. I turned around to find him worried.

"I saw him Zander. I saw Shawn." Zander growled in anger at the mention of his name.

"Zander I talked to him. I talked to Shawn. The real Shawn." I grabbed his shoulder in happiness.

"What do you mean?" Asked Nathan looking at me like I was crazy.

"No time to explain. Shawn is coming, I can feel it." I went to take off my shirt when I blushed. "Um...could you guys turn around or something?"

Zander turned tomato red and scratched his neck. "Oh, haha yeah."

I changed out of my shirt and pajama pants and changed into some jeans and into a cleaner T-shirt. I didn't have time to clean my feet so I just shoved them into my sneakers.

"Nathan! I need the knife!"

Without saying anything, Nathan dug around his nightstand before taking out the long knife covered in a cloth.

He handed it to me with a curious look in his eye. I unwrapped the knife and everyone instantly jumped away from the lethal weapon, hissing like a pair of vampires.

"Jen! You'll burn yourself! What are you doing!" Hissed Aimee.

"Calm down Aimee. I'm human, it doesn't affect me anymore." I touched the tip of the knife feeling nothing. "See?" I hid the knife under my shirt and went downstairs.

It was a platinum knife that was embedded with wolfsbane. Wolfsbane was lethal but if mixed with platinum, then shit, it could destroy our race altogether. Zander and I traveled the continent of Asia looking for the knife when we found out it was actually in New Zealand in a small town called Waitangi. After a long fight with the local werewolves who were protecting the knife, we finally got it and I finally got my chance to save Shawn.

After I got dressed, the feeling that he was close, went away. So we ended up waiting for hours for something to happen. I guess he was following me but then went somewhere else. I wonder where he went?

A scream interrupted my thought and I ran downstairs expecting everyone to be behind me but when I reached outside, they were all standing there waiting for me. I didn't realize how fast werewolves were. I was slower now, I had to remember that.

An elderly man, about 60 years old, was on the floor holding his injured arm. I bent down next to him and examined his wound. "He's looking for you." The old man said watching me with pity in his eyes. I just nodded and called over to Aimee.

"Aimee, take him to Sharry and Matt make sure everyone is safe in the pack house." I said commanding them. Nathan gave me a weird look but didn't say anything.

I ran into the woods again but this time, not alone.

Nearly 2 minutes later, we stepped into a clearing. It was so perfect for a battle, I was certain that crazy, bastard wolf picked it on purpose.

I tried to make out the shapes that were standing in front of me. The dark, cloudy sky blocked the moon from sight, making everything around me dark. I knew Shawn was among them but I didn't know where because I couldn't freaken see anything!

"Zander!" I whisper-yelled for him. When he didn't answer, I whispered at Nathan. "Nathan!" But no one answered. Bitches. I thought I was the one with human hearing!

"Seriously! Someone answer me!" I whispered not so...whispery...is that a word?

"Answer the poor defenseless human, won't you?" His voice came from my right, a lot closer than I thought.

Zander stepped closer to me, pushing me behind his back as if to hide me away from Shawn. "Who said she was defenseless?" He spoke, growling. "Besides, it's your damn fault this happened to her anyways!" He was about to pounce, I could feel the tension rolling off his back.

Just as he moved, I grabbed his hand, stopping him. I don't want him hurting Shawn. Maybe he wasn't Shawn right now, but he was in there somewhere.

"That's right, stand down and listen to your bitch." Shawn snarled towards Zander. I could feel his eyes shift to me, piercing me with his hate. I knew they were black but I couldn't help but imagine those incredible blue eyes.

Nathan pulled me aside, away from the bickering Shawn and Zander.

"Jen, Mark, Chris, Damon and I are going to distract the other pack members and then when the time is right, Zander will hold back Shawn. You're going to plunge the knife into his heart." He said explaining the plan.

I stared at him in disbelief. "No! I'm not going to kill him! Are you crazy Nathan! This is my mate were talking about! He's trapped right now but he's alive!" I shook my head at the bullshit I heard.

He grabbed both my shoulders and shook me a little. "Listen to me! If you don't kill him, his wolf will continue to live and wreak havoc on every werewolf and human! I know you want to save him but you can't!" He let go of me to put on a pair of gloves but I wasn't paying attention to that because the only thought in my head was seeing my mate dead on the ground.

I shook my head in stubbornness. "No! My wolf is gone! Why can't we use wolfsbane on him! Or just cut him with the knife like I planned! Don't make me kill him!" I pleaded.

In New Zealand, when some of the local werewolves refused to give us the knife, Zander was about to use force but I stopped him and instead told them my story.

Many of them knew exactly what I was talking about. More than a thousand years ago, the knife was created by their pack because of the same reason. One of their female werewolf had gone crazy and left complete control of her wolf to her human body. They explained what they did to get her wolf to relinquish control back to the human.

Since I didn't speak their language and Zander did, he explained my story and their story and what I needed to do. He told me that all I had to do was cut him with the knife and he would be set free from his wolf.

"It wasn't just wolfsbane in your system Jen. It was platinum. Sharry told us after you left. She said that she didn't know how you weren't dead too right now and not just your wolf. The two combinations were supposed to kill you. So you see, no matter what option you choose, Shawn is still going to die!"

I backed away from him. I could hear Zander and Shawn fist fighting each other in the distance. Actually, it seemed as if everyone on the field were fighting.

"No." I said again. "Zander told me what I had to do. I have a plan! I was going to isolate him, maybe even seduce him this time and then cut him with the knife. Nathan the same thing happened to this pack in New Zealand and they said that she survived! Zander told me!"

Something about Nathan's eyes scared me. They looked at me with regret.

"I'm sorry Jennifer, but I have a mate and son to think about."

I stepped away from him and tried to get closer to Shawn but was stopped when Nathan swept my legs from underneath me.

Pain exploded from my arm as I fell with a thud on the grassy earth.

I scrambled to my feet and tried to punch Nathan in the face but he was too quick for me. He twisted my arm and pulled me back into him, his hold firm.

I struggled to get out of his death grip. "Nathan stop it! Please! Don't hurt him! I can save him! Zander knows this too! Ask him please!"

"I'm sorry Jen, but what Zander told you was a lie. The women didn't survive, her pack had killed her with the knife. They thought they could save her but it ended up killing her. Zander only told you that lie under my command. I knew you would never let us kill him. I'm so sorry Jen, I never wanted to lie to you."

The moonlight flooded into the field as the clouds moved. I looked around the field to see a couple of bodies on the floor noticing they weren't from my pack. Shawn was roaring as he fought Mark, Damon, Chris and Zander but I couldn't worry about that right now.

They lied to me? They lied to me about the whole thing? They let me believe that I could save my mate?

I started to struggle even harder but it was no match to his werewolf strength.

"I'm sorry." He said whispering in my ear making me go still.

And then, with one swift movement, he grabbed the knife that was under my shirt and pushed me to the floor.

"NOW ZANDER!"

Everything moved as if I was watching in slow motion.

Zander grabbed Shawn's arms, forcing them behind his back. Chris and Damon held onto his shoulder pushing them back as they exposed his chest. Mark held his head in place.

I could see the saliva on his bared teeth as Shawn tried to snap at them but since he was so tightly held, he could barley move.

My heart shattered as I watched Nathan run towards him at full speed with the knife aimed at his chest.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

64.1K 1.6K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
50.9K 2.1K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
134K 5.1K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...
16.5K 628 38
Her cream colored feathers dropped from her wings. Tears fell from the eyes of her mate as he reached out to the sky. Her cries softened as her body...