Justin | A Justin Bieber Stor...

By Canadianjerry

This story follows a young girl. She's wrapped around a boy's finger, tight enough to fall under his filthy t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chpater Ten.

Chapter Two

2.7K 76 13
By Canadianjerry

Two Weeks Later:

You sat beside Ethan, your head laying on his shoulder. Your eyes staring at the tv screen that continued the marathon of friends that's been on since this morning. You never seam to get board of it. But who really does?

"Ethan." You said, your fingers fiddling with his.
"Hmm." He mumbled, his eyes stuck directly on the screen like yours. His sharp jawline sending chills down your spin as you looked up at him. He looked content but angry.

"Can we go out tonight? Just for dinner or something." You said, lifting your head to look at him fully. He raised an eyebrow, looking at you with a blank face. "I have things to do." He said carelessly, looking back at the television. You sighed, laying your head back on his shoulder.

You two sat together for a good while, barely speaking to one another. A normal day with the both of you. How is this even a relationship? It's a waste of time, but you don't have the guts to end it.
You've become attached to him, it's hard to get up and leave. even after the things he's done to you.

"Coming!" Ethan's voice was heard, causing your eyes to snap on his body. Ethan stood up, walking towards the front door. Located across the room.
Your eyebrows knitted together, watching as Ethan opened the front door. "Man. What's up!" Ethan said, stepping out the door.

You moved your attention back to the tv, not really even caring who was at the door. It's not like you will know them. You sighed, cuddling into the couch pillow, listening to faint voices in the back ground.

"Come in man." Ethan said, stepping back inside the door. You kept your eyes else where until you heard a slightly familiar voice.

You looked over right as Justin closed the front door behind him. You immediately pulled yourself up from your lazy position, pushing your hair behind your ear.

"You want a beer man?" Ethan asked, sliding his hands in his Jean pockets. "Yeah. I'll take a beer." Justin said, adjusting the black cap that laid over his head. "The studio is upstairs. I'll meet you up there." Ethan said before walking into the kitchen.

Justin nodded faintly, taking his steps up the staircase. You watched him from the corner of your eye until he disappeared on the upper level.
You looked back at the tv, sighing.

Ethan walked back in the living room a few minutes later, making his way up the staircase, not saying a word to you the entire time.
The real question is, why are you even here? Ethan wanted you to stay the night again but he barely has spoken to you today.

You sighed laying back down on his black leather couch. You cuddled into the pillow, throwing a cover over your cold body. You were beginning to miss home more then ever right now.

A few hours passed on the couch, not hearing a word from Ethan upstairs. You knew he hated when you would interrupt his work, but you needed to know what he wanted for dinner.

You knocked on the studio door, swallowing hard.
It was a few seconds before the door opened, your eyes meeting Ethan's. "Sorry. I just....wanted to know what you two wanted for dinner." You said, your fingers fiddling with your lounge shirt
That once upon a time was his.

"How about we order a pizza." He said calmly. You were pleasantly surprised to hear the calmness in his voice. You nodded, sending him a smile.
"What toppings do you want?" You asked, your eyes staring up into his.

"Justin. What toppings do you like on your pizza?" Ethan said, looking over his left shoulder.
You kind of did the same, seeing Justin as he sat at Ethan's desk. a notepad in his large hands. "Anything man." Justin said before digging his face back into the paper.

Ethan looked back at you, sliding his hand around to your back. "Get whatever you want baby." He said, his hand sliding underneath your shirt, touching your skin gently. You blushed, nodding. "Here." He said, pulling out his wallet. He grabbed two 20 dollars bills, handing them to you.
You grabbed them from his fingers, looking in his dark eyes.

"Ethan. Pizza isn't 40 dollars." You giggled, making him smile. "I know baby. I just thought you might wanna get something else." He shrugged. You stared into each other's eyes a few seconds before he spoke again. "Give me a kiss." He whispered, lifting your chin with his pointer and middle finger. You placed your lips on his, kissing him sweetly.

"I love you baby." He said, pushing a few strands behind your ear. What has gotten into him?
"I love you too Ethan." You said. A crooked smile appeared over his lips as he stood in the doorway.

He watched you as you walked down the hall until you disappeared down stairs. Seriously, what was happening? Was it because justin was present or was all the rumors about Ethan being bipolar true?

How could he go from treating you like you didn't mean anything to him, to treating you like the first day you met. Whatever is happening you can only pray it lasts.

You pulled your phone from the couch, dialing the pizza place down the road. You held the phone to your ear, roaming his large house.
"Hi! I'd like to place an order for delivery." You said, leaning your back against the white wall.
"What's the order?" The guy asked, fiddling with things in the back ground.

"I need one large cheese and pepperoni pizza. And a order of breadsticks." You said, your foot straighten the rug on the wood floor. You gave the guy the address along with a order name.

"It'll be about 20 Minutes." He said through  the speaker of his work phone. "Okay. Thank you." You said, ending the call seconds later. You slid your phone in your pocket, walking back into the living room.

20 minutes passed quickly. There was a knock on the door, making your hunger worse, thinking about what was on the other side. You walked to the door, opening it wide.
"I've got a large pepperoni pizza and an order of breadsticks?" The guy asked, looking down at the ticket.

"Yes sir." You nodded, pulling one of the 20's from your pocket. "That'll be $25 exactly." he said with a friendly smile. Before you could hand the guy his money, you felt a presence behind you.

"I got it." You heard Justin's voice from behind.
Justin handed the guy $25 dollars, along with a few extra for a tip. You watched as Justin's tattooed arm reached beside you, handing the money.
Justin looked down at you, smirking before he looked back at the delivery guy.

"Thanks man. It's not every day Justin bieber gives me a tip." He laughed, pulling the pizza and breadsticks from the carrier. Justin's chuckle was heard, sending chills down your spin.
"You're welcome man." Justin said.

"Here you are. You guys have a nice night." The guy said, handing the pizza and breadsticks to you before walking off. You stepped away, closing the door with a push of your hip. Your eyes looked at Justin as he pushed his wallet back in his Jean pockets.

"You didn't have to pay." You said with a small smile.
"Nah. I wanted to. It's No problem." He said, lifting his hat to push his finger tips through his hair. Practically teasing you.

Once Ethan came down, he wrapped his arms around you from behind. You smiled, feeling his lips against your cheek. "Here's your money." You said, handing him the 40. Ethan frowned softly, staring down at the bills.

"Was it free or something?" he chuckled, sliding the money back in his pocket. "No. Justin paid." You said, handing Ethan a plate. You walked around Him, handing Justin a plate as well. Justin thanked you with a smiled before placing a few slices on his plate.

An hour passed and the pizza was gone, along with the breadsticks. You were smart enough to grab all you wanted the first time around. because everything was gone in a matter of 20 minutes.

Ethan sighed, setting his empty beer bottle down.
Relaxing his body on the couch next to you.
"Full?" You asked, looking in his Carmel eyes. Ethan nodded, pecking your cheek. You blushed, laying your head on his shoulder, Listening to Justin and Ethan as they talked music.

Next Day:

"Ethan! Ethan! It's your birthday." You grinned, jumping on his back. He chuckled, spinning you around playfully. Your laugher filling the room.
"I can't wait to celebrate with you." You said, jumping off his back to face him.

His dark eyes looked into yours, a grin over his lips.
"How are we celebrating?" He asked, pushing your hair behind your ear. You gave him a silly look.
"I'm gonna come clubbing with you and the guys tonight!" You said, poking his arm. His face went blank as he looked you in the eyes.

"What?" You said, your fingers interlocking with his.
"I....never mind." He said shaking his head.
"That'll be fine." He said, turning around to finish his breakfast. He lifted his plate, taking a seat at the bar. You frowned lightly, watching him awkwardly.
It's like his mood changed within seconds.

"Do you not want me to go?" You said, stepping beside him. His head lifted, his eyes catching yours.
"I never said that. God damn it. Can't I eat my breakfast in peace?" He said, his dark eyebrows kitting tightly together. You felt your body tense as his loud voice rang through your ears.

"Ethan. I'm sorry." You mumbled, backing away from him. All he did was shake his head, looking back down at his plate. You knew his happiness was just a phase, you were just hoping it would have lasted longer.

That Night:  

"Shelby!" You squealed, hugging her tightly.
You both giggled, jumping around like teenage girls.
"I'm so glad you came!" You said, admiring her facial features.

"I wouldn't miss this!" She said.
"Now. Where's Justin." She smirked, looking around your standing body. You laughed, playfully pushing her. "Is Justin the reason you even came?" You said, giggling as you walked her to the lounge. "Partly." She giggled.

You two walked into the lounge, seeing Ethan and his friends, including Justin on the couch.
Shelby's grip got tighter on your hand as her eyes found Justin. She's always been a fan. Since his first album came out.
You smirked walking her over to the couch.

You sat beside Ethan, Justin on the other side of him. Shelby sat beside you, her eyes never leaving Justin's seated body, shaking in her seat.
"Fuck. He's so sexy." She said, making you giggle.

"Could be be more obvious? Ethan will introduce you guys in a little." You told her, making her nod lightly. You reached over grabbing your water. You took a few drinks before it was ripped from your hand by Shelby. She drank the rest, licking her lips. You rolled your eyes, ordering another water.

As it got later into the night, the more alcohol Ethan consumed. You weren't going to stop him. It's his birthday, if he calls that fun then let him do it.

You watched as Ethan and the guys laughed loudly, a half empty drink in his large hand. His other one tucked away In his Jean pockets. Your eyes then moved from Ethan's body to Justin's.

You found yourself bitting your lip as you looked him up and down. His blonde hair peaking out from underneath his black hood. His brown eyes sparkling every time the light would catch hold of him. The way his smile made you feel was paralyzing. He was beyond perfect. There was absolutely no detail of his face that wasn't perfect.
Head to toe he was like a model.

You were unpleasantly knocked out of your daze as Ethan ripped you from your seat. "Dance with me." He said, his breath hitting your face. Mixed with smoke and alcohol. Shelby kept your purse as Ethan walked you to the dance floor. durning the walk Ethan got caught by a blonde. Her green eyes locking with his brown eyes.

He was practically undressing her with his stare.
"Hi baby." She grinned, her fingers rubbing across his toned chest. You frowned, stepping closer to him.
Before you could say anything your mind was blown by Ethan's response.

"Well aren't you something else." He grinned, stepping closer to her sluty body. "Ethan." You said, gripping his arm but he quickly jerked it from your grip. "Maybe it's time to upgrade." He said, gripping her hips in his large hand. You couldn't believe this.

"Ethan!" You said, yanking him with all your might. His head whipped in your direction, his once sweet Carmel eyes now dark and scary.
Filled with rage. Most girlfriends would try and blame this behavior on the alcohol. But no. This wasn't just the alcohol talking. This was him as well.

"I wasn't talking to you." He said, his jawline clinching tightly as he looked you in your eyes.
"Well I'm talking to you." You said with confidence. He looked taken back by your words. A grin appeared over his lips shortly. Along with his deep chuckle filling your ears. It suddenly left when he gripped your arm. Pulling you into him. His face inches away from yours.

"You don't fucking talk to me like that! Bitch!"
He said, his grip so tight you squealed in pain.
"Ethan." You cried out, feeling as if he was going to rip your arm from it's socket. "Shut the fuck up!" He said, causing a tear to fall.

Everyone's eyes began to take hold of the violence that was happening in the middle of the dance floor.

"Please let me go." You said, shaking in his grip.
He kept his dead stare, releasing you from his tight grip. Thank god.

You immediately grabbed your arm, trying to keep from crying as the pain jolted down your arm like lighten.

"You down own me! You never will! I own you! You're my girlfriend! You don't talk to me like I'm some child!" He yelled, his hands in fist as he stared at you. If being yelled at by your boyfriend wasn't enough, having everyone watch was the icing on the cake.

"Ethan!" You heard a voice behind your frightened body. Ethan's head lifted from Yours, looking over your head. You turned around quickly, seeing Justin's body standing there. His sharp jawline clinched together tightly.

"Bieber Came to join the party!" Ethan smiled.
"I'm trying to teach my bitch a lesson but she's a stubborn one." Ethan said, gripping you by your hair. You gasped, feeling as if your hair was going to be ripped from your scalp.

Justin's eyes met yours, softening as he stared at you with sympathy. Justin's eyes then became deadly as he looked back at Jason. "Let her go." Justin said, his hands forming fist by his side.

Ethan frowned, laughing loudly.
"You didn't hear the way she talked to me." He said, releasing your hair only to grip your body, pulling you into him. You wiggled in his grip, trying to leave his side. You hated him.

You lifted your foot stomping on his. He groaned in pain. A look in his eyes you've never seen. Something that'll haunt you the rest of your life. And what happened next, will scar you to your grave.

Ethan lifted his fist, making contact with the side of your face. You had no time to react before your body fell to the disgusting floor of the night club.

Your head made contact with the floor, causing a thumb. You've never felt pain like this.

Your vision was blurred as you saw two figures fighting. One falling to the floor as the other one sat on top, punching as hard as they could.

"*yn*!" Shelby screamed, picking your head up from the floor. "Oh my god." She said, her voice filled with panic.

All you could see was her figure spinning in circles until there was nothing. Purse darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.2K 50
(Yn) started as a Belieber but when she meets her idol Justin Bieber everything changes. They fall in love YN thinks he's the one but who nows t...
34.9K 691 96
A simple story about a Belieber who lives the dream that all Beliebers want
252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.
74.2K 188 11
Justin has been getting in to trouble .so as a last resort his mother tries to feminize him.