Yandere x Reader (1)

By 89_Nui_54

Hello, Lovies!! My book is about a male Yandere pining after a female. You are a Junior in high school. A rec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Second Book! update

Chapter 9

55.4K 1.7K 3.8K
By 89_Nui_54

OK, so I'm not going to make an official schedule for my updates because I don't trust myself enough to actually work on it. Throughout the month of July, I'm going to just guess that my chapters will be a little scattered because of a job I picked up. But do not fret! I will try my hardest to deliver my chapters to My Lovies!!! (*∀゚
I don't Think this is one of my better chapters, however this is the set up for the next one!

"You have two options: Leave now or in fifteen minutes when the ambulance arrives." The disembodied voice behind us purrs like velvet. When the man doesn't move he's suddenly thrown off me.

I turn around to see Katsu straddling a man in his mid-thirties. Katsu delivers punch after punch to his face until it bleeds profusely onto the off white carpet.

"Stop! Katsu, stop! You're going to kill him!"

I grab onto Katsu's arm to stop him though my efforts are futile because Katsu is stronger than me by a whole lot. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot Rio sitting up from her spot on the couch. She yawns but otherwise doesn't react at all to the scene before her.

"You have to help! I can't get him to stop!" I yell at Rio. She looks at me then finally notices the two men fighting on her floor. She rolls her eyes at them and walks over casually.

Using one hand Rio takes the collar of Katsu's night shirt and flings him away like a fly. The man on the floor is unconscious and looks as if his nose caved in.

"Is...is..he dead?" I ask hesitantly. Rio doesn't look too worried so I guess I shouldn't call the ambulance...yet. Katsu gets up from the floor and dashes over to me.

"Are you ok? He didn't hurt you did he?" He looks me up and down, checking for any possible injury. I gape at the sight of his hands. White knuckles contrast nicely against stark scarlet blood. It grosses me out. I'm surprised I'm not flinching back from them. For some reason, I feel strangely thankful of Katsu for defending me.

"Great. Look at that floor, Katsu! You couldn't have just fought in the kitchen, could you? Now that stain will never come out of the carpet." Rio complains while pointing out the large blood stain at her feet. Katsu merely gives a grunt of apology then checks the pulse of the man laying on the floor. Finding the man's state satisfying, Katsu drags him out the door and places him on his stomach out in the apartment's stairwell.

Rio only gives the display a glance then takes out a cigarette from one of the kitchen cabinets. "What am I going to do with that boy." She mutters as she takes a long drag from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attending school has been anything but eventful. Even the students that use to annoy and bully me have finally lost interest. That blonde hair girl from before now simply glares at me from a distance.

Katsu has been openly hanging out and talking with me at school. It's nice to have someone to talk to, however, that same feeling that I felt when first met him has stayed. I don't know what it is about him that make me tense. Maybe it's the way he holds himself, always with his shoulders back and hands restless and ready at his sides. Or maybe that his eyes are constantly moving in a sweeping movement that implies that he expects a fight. Though, what I think unsettles me the most is the way he stalks down the halls like a predatory animal looking for its next meal. His movements always seem calculated and steady.

I don't have any classes with Katsu though he is regularly waiting outside my classroom doorway for me. He then will walk me to my next destination without saying a word. Student, and some faculty, part in the halls to avoid Katsu and me. I guess other people see the promise of violence deep in his eyes as well.

Katsu's friends are nice enough, I guess. Though I can't really say much more than that because Katsu has refused to hang out with them with me. I know that his friend group only included three guys, one of which is really skinny while another one is too buff for his own good and the last one is about average in his appearance. They all have classes together so I image that's how they all met.

I'm currently sitting in my Anatomy dissecting a deer heart and labeling its chambers when my phone vibrates to alert me of a text. It's from Katsu.

How are you? Everything ok?

This is the fifth text asking about my wellbeing. I'm almost sorry I gave him my number. I've never gotten so many text messages in one day before. I can't text back because of the pieces of heart and leftover juices of the chemical used to properly preserve the heart. I shrug my and leave my phone alone. I've already answered that same question ten minutes ago and I'm going to see him at the end of class anyway.

By the time I've labeled the chambers of the heart and cleaned up the mess the bell schedule signals the end of class. I pack up leisurely before walk out to meet Katsu. He paces in the hall, constantly looking into my classroom. As soon as he sees me he rushes up and captures me in a suffocating hug.

"Thank goodness." He whispers, completely ignoring the strange stares we are getting. I'm just as confused and surprised as everyone around us are.

"Whats's wrong, Katsu?" I ask in bewilderment.

"You never replied to my last message and I thought something happened to you! Why didn't you reply? I got so worried--" Katsu cries out in anguish but is interrupted by Haru, Katsu's extremely skinny friend.

Haru has shoulder length hair that curls loosely at the end and according to Katsu he had lost a bet last night so his hair is now a bright autumn red. He running down the hall with a faint smile on his face. As he passes a group of giggling 9th-grade girls he winks flirtatiously at them. They make disgusted faces at him but that hardly puts a dent in his happy demeanor.

"Hey, Katsu! You ran out of Algebra so fast it looked as if someone lit a fire under your ass." Haru laughs at his own joke and I give him a small smile but Katsu only tightens his arms around me. Haru notices and looks down at me with a curious gaze.

"Whose the cutie, Katsu? Keeping her all to yourself I see." His grin reminds me of the Cheshire cat's grin. I think I hear Katsu growl at him but I can't be sure. What normal human being would growl at another?

"My name is (Y/n)." I say but its kinda muffled because Katsu is holding my head against his chest.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n). Haru says my name over and over again like he's tasting it in his mouth. Finally, he says, "(Y/n) is a beautiful name. Of course, only the best for a beautiful girl." I giggle at that and try to step out of Katsu's embrace. Katsu lets me but keeps an arm around my shoulder. He hasn't taken his eyes off of Haru the entire time.

By now the bell for the second period has rung and the hallway is scarce.

"Hey Katsu, why don't you come to Hayato's party tonight? You could even bring little (Y/n) with you." I frown at the 'little' comment but don't speak up against it. Haru speaks to Katsu but stares at me the whole time. It's starting to unnerve me so I lean into Katsu for comfort.

"I don't think so. We have a lot of homework and wouldn't want to start failing in mid-quarter." Katsu states in a matter-of-fact tone. He turns away from Haru with me and walks me to my next class. I'm going to be late but luckily it's just my creative writing class so the teacher isn't very strict about anything.

"Katsu, why did you reject Haru's invitation? We don't have much homework and you've made sure I'm not failing any of my classes."

"I don't trust him or anyone but me around you." He simply states. I'm about to question him further but we've arrived at my classroom before I could ask anything else. Katsu gives me a kiss goodbye on the top of my head and one last hug.

"Be careful and answer my texts, ok?" He says then with a final glance over his shoulder walks to his next class.

I understand why Katsu would be worried about me since my brother was just murdered and last night I was assaulted by some guy in his home. Katsu is waiting for me to break down and cry and do something stupid.

I clench my fist, my nails digging into the soft flesh of my palm but I barely register the pain. I need to prove to Katsu that I'm not a fragile child that must have her hand held throughout life. Yes, I am still grieving over Haruki. Every day I wake up and think of him, in a good or bad way but still thinking of him.

I walk into class with a grimace. The teacher is on her computer oblivious to the chaotic students screaming at each other in a dramatic way that high schooler relish in. I narrowly avoid two Senior boys as they run around the room attacking each other with markers. I sigh in agitation and continue to my seat. The class is small so I don't really have to worry too much about people in my general vicinity so I take out my iPod and start up a song. I close my eyes and lay my head on the desk. I feel my phone ring loudly making me jump and the other students laugh at me. Katsu must have turned on my ringer.

I scowl back at them and they return to whatever they were doing before. Opening up my text message I see it's from Katsu. It's an address with a comment under it.

Hope to see you there ;) -Haru

I giggle when I image Haru battling Katsu for his phone to text that to me. I send a quick reply back.

Duly noted :p

I wait for a couple of second for a reply but end up putting it on vibrate again. A light drizzle of rain has begun to fall from the sky during this interaction. I just now notice the steel gray clouds roiling above the school tell me that this will be a big thunderstorm later.

Maybe I can persuade Katsu to go to that party with me. I don't want him to be angry with me, however, I will show him that I'm not going t break so easily.

I sleep the rest of the class. I didn't realize how uncomfortable that loveseat in Katsu's bedroom was. I feel guilty that he's been sleeping on that thing without complaint. I'll let him sleep in the bed tonight. When the bell finally rings I swiftly walk up to the door and meet up with Katsu. Haru is still tailing him. When they see me they both greet me with matching charming smiles. Haru reaches me first.

"So, you're definitely coming to the party tonight, right-" Katsu shoves him back with his elbow effectively cutting him off.

"Yeah, Katsu why don't we go? We haven't left the house in a while." I pout and cross my arms to stop him from holding my hands and distracting me. Katsu just frowns at that.

"No." I gape at his simple answer. Who gives him the right to dictate my life?

"Yes."

"No. That's final."

"You know, you're beginning to really annoy me!" Katsu barely gives me an irritated glare before grabbing onto my forearm and all but drags me to lunch. Since it raining outside we're forced to eat in the cafeteria. Once there I buy my lunch with Katsu and start to  walk over to a secluded table to eat.

"Hey! Katsu! Sit with us." I look over to see Haru and Katsu's two over friends. Behind me, I hear a sigh of resignation and underlying anger. Looking at Katsu now, with his unforgiving eyes and set jaw I can't believe he ever made any friends.

"Don't talk to anyone but me ok? Just ignore them." He leans in to whisper to me as we walk over. I shoot him a confused look just as he turns his glowering face into a warm side smile.

I learn that the extremely buff guy, Sora, knew Katsu in elementary school with Haru. The average looking guy doesn't really talk much but I still got his name. It's Yasu. I try to join the conversation once in awhile by Katsu glares at me until I'm quiet. I don't think anyone else noticed his odd behavior but me so I just sit there the whole time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 19K 82
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ–½ 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—’ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , a π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—€ 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻�...
157K 2.3K 26
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. πŸ˜πŸ‘ There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
77.1K 2K 19
It's you first day after the summer holidays since you moved from your old town. And it is also your first day at your new school. You don't know any...
159K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...