The girl who cried wolf (R ra...

Par misspiggy88

When Mia's mother is killed she dicovers she is not quite human, she's half Lycan. Rescued by the family she... Plus

The girl who cried wolf: Prologue
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter One
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter six
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter seven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Eight
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter nine
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Ten
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter eleven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twelve
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Fourteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Fifteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Sixteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Seventeen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Eighteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Nineteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-one
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-six
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-Seven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-nine
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty-one
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty-two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter thirty three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty six
The girl who cried wolf: Epilogue
Follow me and see into my world Social media links

The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-eight

7.3K 184 17
Par misspiggy88

HEY GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT BUT HOPEFULLY THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR IT. I HAVE AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU. ALSO I'M A LITTLE UNSURE ABOUT MY CAST CHOICES FOR MIA AND LUCA. IF ANY OF YOU CAN THINK OF ANYONE BETTER LET ME KNOW. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW YOU PICTURE THE CHARACTERS. WELL I'LL LEAVE YOU TO ENJOY THE CHAPTER. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ALL THINK. I WILL SAY SORRY NOW FOR THE MISTAKES, I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY WITH THIS CHAPTER AND JUST WANTED TO GET IT FINISHED FOR YOU.

ENJOY 

KAYLEA

Chapter Twenty-eight

(Mia’s POV)

     I heart began to race knowing that Luca would soon be free. That hopefully we could be together again, I just hope we can find that connection again. I wanted to be his and only his but I knew for that to happen I might have to jeopardise everything.

     “Do you fancy a coffee?” I heard Wyatt say, breaking my trance.

     “Sorry?” I answered not realising what he had asked exactly.

     “Do you fancy a coffee?” he asked again, smiling over at me.

    “Umm, yeah sure.” I replied. “Can you put it in a flask?” I asked as Wyatt got up from his chair.

    “Why a flask? Where are you planning on going?” he asked, his smile dropping from his face.

I took a deep breath and got out of my chair. I slowly walked over towards him, forcing myself to smile seductively. I stopped right in front of him, my chest almost touching his.

     “I thought we could take a walk along the beach and get to know each.” I said as I ran my finger down his chest, keeping my eyes on his.

I could see lust consume his eyes, the corners of his mouth turning up into a small smile. I manage to keep my smile in place even though could feel the bile racing up my throat.

      “Well my love that’s sound like a brilliant idea. Although I will warn you, it isn’t very warm out there. Why don’t we just stay here in the warm, I couldn’t want you to get unwell now.” He said running fingers along my jaw line.

I swallowed down my nervousness and took another step forward pressing myself against him.

     “I still think the beach would be much better, besides if I get cold I’m sure you can warm me up again.” I said biting my bottom lip.

A small growled escaped his lips as he slowly wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me in even closer. I could feel every inch of his hard body pressed against me.

     “If you carry on like that me might not even make it out of the house my dear. I never expected you to be quite as forward as this, I like it. I guess I have my worthless beta to thank for that.” He said his smiling wavering slightly at the mention of Luca.

     “Well you had better get that coffee sorted, I’ll meet you outside.” I said turning around quickly, hiding the hurt in my eyes.

Suddenly I felt his hand grasp my wrist, making it feel ice cold. I wanted nothing more than to slap him, I hated him so much. I had managing, just about, to hold my nerve until his last comment. It was another reminder that he had taken away the love of my life that I now belonged to him. He stepped closer to me, pressing his chest against my back. I stood frozen in the spot, scared of what happen next. I felt his warm breath my neck, just beneath my ear. My breath caught in my throat as I felt his lip brush against my skin.

     “I’ll soon make you forget about him, I’ll show what it’s like to be loved by a real man.” He said in a husky voice.

Suddenly he was gone but I was still frozen to the spot. Fear filled every inch of my body, he was going to have me, whether I want him to or not.

**************************

(Tyler’s POV)

     I ran as fast as I could, Lucia’s feet were pounding behind me. We just had to reach the clearing and what for Mia and Wyatt to leave the pack house. I just hoped that it didn’t take her too long, it scared me to think what it was she might have to do to persuade him out. The closer we got to the clearing I could feel something in my chest pulling me in. it was like a dull ache but it drove me to run harder and faster. I could still sense Lucia hot on my heels, which for some unknown reason felt somewhat comforting. The aching in my chest grew stronger with every step. It wasn’t painful just uncomfortable but somehow in knew it would subside soon, that I was close to whatever was pulling me here. As we got close to the clearing I began to slowly, I raised my hand to tell Lucia to do the same. We came to a stop and crouched down behind some bushes; I closed my eyes and concentrated for a moment. I slowly felt the soft breeze around us coming to a stop. I opened my eyes and looked over at the house. I could feel myself getting antsy, I just needed to get inside, I had to get inside. I could feel a growl rumbling within my chest. I had never felt like this before, the aching pull was taking over me. It was calling to my wolf. Without even realising what I was doing I could feel myself starting to stand. Suddenly a calming sensation ran through me, the aching subsiding ever so slightly. I looked down on my hand and saw and Lucia hand in mine, she was calming me. Her touch was sending a warm tingly sensation up my arms into my chest. My eyes slowly travelled up her arm until I met her eyes, she glared at me slightly before letting my hand go.

     “What the hell were you thinking stay down or he’ll see us. I thought this was supposed to be your master plan. Get your head in the game.” I heard her snap at me.

She was right I need to get my head straight, failure was not an option. My eyes were still on my hand were her hand had just been. It still tingled from her touch. Something strange was going on, I felt at war with myself. The ache in my chest and her tingles seemed to be fighting each other, demanding dominance over each other. Whatever was happening to me now was really not the time for it. Suddenly my attention was brought back onto my mission as I pick up the sound of movement from the house. As i looked over at the glass French door, which led into the kitchen, I saw her. Mia was slowly walking towards Wyatt; she stopped mere inches away from him. I saw the look on her face, I knew she would do anything to help Luca but this must be killer her. Whatever she was saying to him he was obviously enjoying it as he pulled her against him, pressing his body against hers. I could another growl growing in my chest.

    “Knock it off, she can handle it. Concentrate!” Lucia snapped at me once more.

     “Sorry it’s just hard seeing her like that. I know it must be torture for her.” I replied.

     “She’s a big girl; she knows what she’s doing. Beside how else are we going to get in there?” She said.

     “I know.” I replied again.

I watched as Mia started to walk away from him, he grabbed her wrist and pressed himself against her back. Before I could get myself worked up again I felt Lucia’s hand on mine again, she calmed me once more. Whatever he was whispering in her ear it scared her slightly, she was frozen to the spot as he walked away. She stayed there for a moment before he re-joined her. He had a flask in his hand and a blanket over his arm. He took her hand and led her through the doors and headed towards the doors. We stayed completely still until they were out of sight.

     “Do you know what you’ve got to do?” I said turning to Lucia.

     “Yeah. Yeah I just got to do what I do best.” she replied, winking gat me.

She slowly stood up and pulled off her baggy black hoody. Revealing a skin tight, low cut cropped black halter top. She pulled the band from her hair and let her long wavy hair come tumbling down. She bent over slightly, letting her hair fall forward. She ran her hand through it before flipping it back. I couldn’t stop my jaw from dropping she was a goddess, my eyes slowly travelled down her tanned body. I had to stop myself from reaching out and touching her. I shook my head clearing my thoughts.

     “Ready?” I asked her.

     “Yep, have you finished drooling?” she asked back.

     “I was not.” I snapped at her crossing my arms over my chest.

     “Whatever. Just don’t take too long.” She said smirking at me before heading towards the house.

My eyes landed on her backside as she walked away.

     “Stop staring at my arse!” she shouted in my head.

I quickly jumped up and made my way to the back of the house and started climbing the tree outside my bedroom window. I had left the window open earlier so I climb back in undetected. I walked along the branch and reached out for the window. I leapt the small distance between the branch and my window, feeling a little wobbly. I stepped down into my room before I lost my balance, landing on ground the silently. I quickly and quietly hurried off towards my wardrobe and grabbed some clothes Luca. Once I finished I headed out to the landing I stood at the top of the stairs and listened out for Lucia.

     “What are doing here?” I heard Peter, the guard chosen to watch over Luca and the rogue today, say as Lucia approached him.

     “Well I came to see you of course.” Lucia replied in a seductive voice.

I didn’t know what she was doing to him but grow longing at her; her power must have been working.

     “We should be doing this here. Wyatt would not be please if he found us like this.” Peter said sounding a little breathless.

     “Wyatt does have to know, come with me. We’ll find some a little more private.” She said.

     “I can’t I have to stay here. I have to guard the door and stop anyone from getting in.” he replied trying to sound forceful but failing completely.

     “Don’t you want to come and play with me? Come on there’s no one here but you and me it’ll be fine and Wyatt will never know. I promise.” She said seductively.

She must have convinced him because the next thing I heard was their footsteps heading towards the living room. When I knew the cost was clear I slowly made my way down the stairs. As I reached the bottom step I could hear Lucia giggling, I stopped myself form growling and headed for the basement. I grabbed the key and unlocked the door and made my way down the stairs. When I reached the bottom I found Luca unconscious. I ran over to him and tried to wake him up.

     “Luca I need you open your eyes, come on Luca wake up.” I said shaking him slightly making him stir a little.

    “Mia. I'm tired Mia, in the morning.” I heard him say faintly.

     “Sorry Luca that’s wishful thinking. You need to wake up I come to get you out of here.” I said shaking him again.

This time his eyes sprung open, staring straight into mine.

     “What are you doing here?” he said sounding groggy.

     “I’m trying to rescue you. We need to get you out here.” I said as I started to undo his chains.

      “Unchain her first.” He said, moving his arms away from me.

     “Luca we don’t have time for this.” I said grabbing hold of his hands again.

     “Tyler if you are going to rescue me, you’re rescuing her as well. I am not leaving here without me. Do you understand?” He said his voice starting to sound a little more forceful.

     “Luca what about Mia, I’m down here getting you out and now all of a sudden you’re all about another girl. again.” I said, barely able to hold in my anger.

     “Tyler for Christ sake it’s not like that. You know I would never do that to her again. And that other ‘girl’ has a name. She’s called Layla and she’s my niece!” he roared at me.

For a moment I was completely speechless. She was his niece, Wyatt had a daughter and her name was Layla. I slowly got up and made way over to her, the ache in my chest growing once, pulling me to her. She was so still and quite, if I didn’t know better I would have thought she was dead.

     “You wish.” She said suddenly raising her head, her big eyes staring into mine.

She looked more beautiful then I remembered. I stood frozen for a moment, the aching in my chest getting almost unbearable.

      “I wish what?” I asked confused by her words.

      “I’m not dead.” She replied, my eyes lingering on her full lips.

I looked up into her eyes, seeing a familiar glint in them. She was gifted like me and Lucia. Her head tilted slightly, staring into me.

     “Are you going to unchain her or what?” I heard Luca ask from behind me.

     “I don’t want him touching me!” she spat, glancing over at Luca.

     “Layla its fine he won’t hurt you, I promise he won’t hurt you.” He answered.

      “I’m not worried about him hurting me; he’d be dead before he could try.” She growled.

    “Says the girl who’s chained up.” I scoffed, making her growl at me again. “Do you want to get out of here or not?” I asked.

     “Fine.” She huffed watching me closely.

I stepped closer to her; her faint scent met my nostrils making my mouth water. She smelt so amazing; she was sending my wolf wild. I slowly knelt down and started to unchain her feet. Sparks of energy flew up my arms as my hand brushed against her skin. I took my time not wanting this feeling to stop but it was obvious from her low growl that she was becoming impatient. I quickly got back up and reached up for her hands; take a step closer to her. Feeling her body against mine, I could feel her body tremble against me. Her eyes grew wide as they met mine. I could see them fill with hunger. As I unlocked the last shackle, I caught her quickly as her body fell against me. I could stop myself from harden against her, with whatever strength she had left she tried to push away from me. I put her down on the ground and headed towards Luca, trying to hide my erection from him. Seeing as how protective he’s seemed to become of her, I’m pretty sure he would appreciate it. I composed myself as I unchained Luca; his arms fell limp at hid sides. I got up and hurried over to pile of clothes. I picked up the t-shirt and the boxers and handed them to Layla.

     “Here put these on, they’re mine. It’ll cover up your scent.” I said giving her a small smile.

    “Thanks.” She said taking them from me.

I grabbed the jumper and jogging bottoms and handed them to Luca.

   “Thanks Tyler.” He said as he struggled to put them on.

     “Do you need a hand?” I asked.

     “I’ll be fine go help Layla.” He said. “Oh and Tyler control yourself.” He said staring at me.

I blushed slightly before turning back to Layla. I grabbed the t-shirt and tried to place it over her head.

     “I can do it myself.” She snapped.

     “Its fine let me help you. The quicker we get you dressed the quicker I can get you out of here. I don’t know how much longer Lucia can distract Peter.

     “Lucia?!” I heard Luca snap from behind me.

     “Yes Lucia she’s helping me. Now if we hurry up we’ll be able to get out of here unnoticed. I know you don’t like her Luca and I don’t either but she was the only way I could get down here.” I said turning to find him trying to stand.

I noticed his were about to buckle so I ran over to him and kept him up. He leant against me and we started to walk towards the stairs. I turned to face Layla; she was on her feet and slowly pulling up my boxers. There was something so sexy about seeing her in my clothes, I could barely contain myself. I heard her growl, making me look back at her face.

    “Can you walk or do you need help?” I asked her.

     “I’ll be fine just help my uncle up, he’s in worse shape than me.” she said walking towards me on wobbly legs.

I knew she would be able to get too far. She was weak not as weak as Luca but not too far off. I needed help if I was going to get them both out of here.

     “Faith I need you.” I said, hoping her mind would be open to hear me.

     “Tyler? Where are you? Where’s Mia, is she ok?” I asked in a rush, worry laced in her voice.

     “I’m fine and Mia is fine, for now. She is with Wyatt on the beach. I need you and Antonio to meet me at the bushes at the back of the house. Faith I need you to get there as quick as you can.” I said as started to climb the stairs slowly.

I help out my hand for Layla so I could help; I was surprised when she accepted it. Tingles shot throughout me, making smile slightly.

     “Tyler why the hell did you leave her with him?!” Faith shouted in my head.

     “Faith!!!” I roared more forcefully then I had ever one before. “I do not have time to explain right now. I need you to get here now! Mia is fine, she’s knows what is going.” I roared once more.

I shut her out and continued to help Luca and Layla up the stairs. When we got out of the basement I leant Luca against the wall and forced myself to let go of Layla hand. I locked up the door and placed the key back where it belonged. I grabbed hold of Luca and Layla again and slowly made my way to the door.

       “Tyler are you almost done this guy is getting really touchy?” I heard Lucia ask.

The thought of another man touching her angered me slightly.

     “Just heading out now give me another five minutes. Is that ok?” I asked.

     “I’ll survive.” She replied.

I continued to make my way thought the house. I let go of Layla and opened the door, I stepped out and headed down the steps. I could hear Layla’s soft footsteps behind as I reached the bottom of the steps and headed for the bushes I heard a loud crack. I turned quickly and saw Layla on the floor. Luckily at the moment Antonio and Faith came running out.

     “Tyler what the hell are you doing?” Faith whispered.

     “I’ll explain later just grab and Luca and get him to the clear-water spring.” I replied.

She nodded and Antonio and grabbed him and sprinted off with Faith close behind. I quickly hurried back to Layla and pick her. A small scream left her lips; I looked over at Wyatt and Mia. I could just about see them in the distance. I noticed Wyatt’s back stiffen, he had heard her. What I saw next left me speechless. I turned away quickly and hurried off towards the others.

     “Lucia we’re out. Meet us at the clear-water spring.” I said quickly.

     “Ok I’ll be with soon.” She replied.

    “Mia. Thank you.” I said sympathetically.

     “You’re welcome; just get him out of here.” She replied.

********************

(Mia’s POV)

We slowly walked along the beach hand in hand. It made me feel sick but I had to keep him happy. I was growing restless, just hoping that Luca would be free soon. I hadn’t heard anything from Tyler yet and it was starting to get me a little panicked. What if the guard had caught him or if he couldn’t even get in the house? All my worries were spinning around my head. As we reach the far end of the beach Wyatt squeezed my hand.

     “Are you ok my love?” he asked.

    “Yes I’m fine I was just enjoying the fresh air.” I lied turning to face him.

    “Are you sure? You don’t very happy my dear.” He said brushing her cheek with his fingers.

     “I think I’m just a little tired still, that’s all I’m ok.” I replied smiling up at him.

Wyatt turned to look out at the water squeezing my hand once more. Out of the corner of my eye I could see movement back at the house. I could see Tyler with, with Luca. He got him out. My heart began to race seeing him again. I had to stop myself from racing over to him, I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and kiss him all over. I turned away before I lost control of myself, taking a step towards Wyatt. Suddenly the faint sound of scream floated through the air, as it hit us I felt Wyatt stiffened beside me. I needed to distract him and I needed to think of something quick.

     “Did you hear something?” he asked looking over at me.

     “No.” I replied.

    “Are you sure, I could have sworn I heard a scream.” He said.

I watched as he went to look behind him. In my panic I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately in the lips. I could feel the bile rising up my throat but I swallowed it down. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground, moaning into my mouth.

       “Mia. Thank you.” I heard Tyler’s voice say.

     “You’re welcome; just get him out of here.” She replied.

Suddenly Wyatt moved his lips away from mine and looked into my eyes. The hunger and lust in his scared me.

     “I knew you would warm up to me my love. Maybe we should continue this inside.” He said filling me with dread.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.8K 1.4K 16
Mari found her mate in Shanna. They both have issues to deal with, in Mari's case it is her past of abuse and being turned by a rogue. For Shanna i...
238 43 45
Nephele or better know as "Nelly"-the popstar is tired of ... - being constantly on the road - not be able to date whoever she wants - the many fans...
3.8K 196 14
When Namaari finds an old picture, memories of her past that she kept buried for too long begin to resurface, and she can't run from them anymore...
676K 20.4K 41
Melanie has had a rough life. When she was four her mother was killed by a pack of rouges. Ever since her mother died her father has become angry and...