Older Woman

By DjRoxiie

She older . He's younger. But they love each other. But everyone doesnt approve. More

chapter 1
Running into...
Which one

preview

762 24 4
By DjRoxiie

Janet's p.o.v

Janet we cant keep  sneaking around. Baby we are not sneaking around. Then what you call it? We dont go out in public together or anything you acting like we married or  something.  He said raising his voice it knid of  scaring me. I backed up and looked down. Baby im sorry its just i wanna show you off , let the world know that yo fine ass is mine. He said smaking my booty. I giggled. But seriously j i wa- shhh. I said sitting him down and sitting on his lap pushing my skirt up.  

Find out who the man is in the first chapter. This is just a preview

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
79.5K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
747K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...