He Saved Her

By QueenBianca_

Asia Clarke Is Doing Everything She Can To Provide For Herself And Her Three Year Old Daughter, But When Her... More

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
She Saved Him

11.

10.5K 407 100
By QueenBianca_

One Month Later...

Things Between Semaj And I Have Been Great So Far And I Could Feel Myself Falling Deeper And Deeper For Him. Since I Was Now Out Of School For Summer Vacation, I Was Spending All Of My Time With Him At His House. I Even Lied To My Mom And Told Her That I Had Gotten A Summer Job So She Wouldn't Breath Down My Neck About Where I've Been And Who I've Been With.

It Was Around Noon When I Struggled To Get Out Of Bed And Quickly Ran Into The Bathroom To Throw Up. That Was The Third Time That I Had Thrown Up And I Was Getting Really Agitated At This Point. Semaj Had Already Left To Go Make His Sales So I Was Here All By Myself. After I Got Myself Together, I Went To Lay Back In Bed And Call My Sister.

"Hello." She Said, Answering On The First Ring.

"Hey Indy...Can You Come Get Me?" I Asked.

"Sure. Where Are You?" She Asked.

"Semaj's House." I Said.

"Okay. Are You Okay? He Didn't Do Anything To You Did He?" She Asked.

"No...I Keep Throwing Up And I Rather Be Sick At Home In My Own Bed." I Said.

"You Throwing Up Huh? Hm. Well...I'm On My Way. I'll Be There In Ten Minutes." She Said. We Hung Up And I Got Up To Get Dressed And Make Up Semaj's Bed. Ten Minutes Later, Indy Was Outside And I Quickly Locked Up The House And Left.

"Thank You For Picking Me Up." I Said As Soon As I Got Into The Car.

"No Problem." She Said. We Headed Back To The House, But India Made A Quick Stop At The Drugstore. She Was Only In There For About Five Minutes Before Walking Out With A Brown Paper Bag In One Hand, And A Sprite In The Other Hand.

"This Should Settle Your Stomach." She Said.

"Thanks." I Said As I Opened The Drink And Took A Sip. When We Got Home, I Went Upstairs And Crawled Into My Bed. I Was Feeling Really Queasy And My Head Was Starting To Hurt Bad.

"Asia?" Indy Said, Walking Into My Room.

"Hey...Can You Make Me Some Soup?" I Asked.

"Sure, But First...I Need You To Do Something For Me." She Said.

"What?" I Said. She Pulled A Box Out Of The Paper Bag And Handed It To Me. My Eyes Widened When I Saw That It Was A Pregnancy Test.

"Take This." She Said.

"Why? I'm Not Pregnant." I Said.

"Asia...Have You And Semaj Been Using Protection?" She Asked. I Opened My Mouth To Speak, But Then I Closed It Because I Had To Think About That Question. Come To Think About It...Semaj And I NEVER Used Protection. EVER!

"Oh Shit." I Said, As My Eyes Filled Up With Tears.

"Hey...Don't Cry. Maybe I'm Wrong And You're Just Sick Or Something." India Said, Rubbing My Leg.

"Let's Hope So." I Said. I Grabbed The Box And Headed Into The Bathroom. I Read The Directions And Followed The Steps As I Sat On The Toilet And Held The Stick Under Me. I Closed My Eyes As I Peed On The Stick, Shook It Off, And Sat It On The Counter. The Wait Time Was Five Minutes So After I Was Done Using The Bathroom, I Washed My Hands And Went To Join India Back In My Bedroom.

"Momma's Gon Kill Me If I'm Pregnant." I Said.

"I Know Right. You're Only Sixteen Asia. Why Weren't You More Careful?" She Asked.

"I Don't Know! Neither You Or Mom Have Talked To Me About Sex So How Was I Supposed To Know That You Could Get Pregnant On Your First Try?" I Snapped.

"So It's Our Fault? You Shouldn't Even Be Having Sex With Him Asia! He's A Grown Ass Man! He Could Go To Jail For Sleeping With An Underage Girl! That's Statutory Rape!" She Yelled.

"It's Not Rape If I Was Willing India!" I Yelled Back.

"Well The Judges And Policeman's Won't See It That Way Asia!" She Said. I Placed My Face In My Hands And Started Crying. What Did I Get Myself Into? I Heard India Sigh As She Sat Next To Me.

"I'm Sorry." She Said.

"No...You're Right. I Shouldn't Have Allowed This To Happen, But I Did." I Cried.

"Hey...Everything Will Be Okay." She Said.

"How Do You Know?" I Asked.

"I Don't, But At Least I'm Keeping The Faith." She Said. I Nodded As I Wiped My Face.

"I Think Its Been Five Minutes." She Said. I Didn't Move.

"Asia?" India Said.

"I'm Scared." I Said.

"I Know, But It's Time For You To Get Unscared And Read These Results." She Said.

"I'm Really Scared Indy." I Said. She Sucked In Her Teeth As She Got Up And Walked Into The Bathroom. I Covered My Ears As I Laid My Head Down On My Knees.

"Please Be Negative, Please Be Negative, Please Be Negative!" I Chanted.

"Asia..." India Said, But She Was Cut Off.

"What Are You Girls Doing?" I Heard My Mom Asked. My Heart Dropped As I Looked Up At Her. India Gasped As She Dropped The Pregnancy Test And Slowly Backed Away.

Mom

"Mom! Y-Your Home Early." She Said. Our Mom Didn't Respond As She Bent Down And Picked Up The Pregnancy Test. It Was Deathly Silent In The House As I Studied The Pained Look On My Mom's Face.

"You Pregnant India?" She Asked.

"N-No Ma'am." India Said. SMACK! Mom Backhanded India And She Fell To The Floor.

"Don't You Dare Lie To Me India! This Is A Positive Pregnancy Test!" She Yelled. I Wanted To Desperately Tell Her That The Test Was Mines, But I Couldn't Move.

"It's Not Mines Mom!" India Cried. My Mom's Eyes Shot Towards Me And I Completely Lost It.

"I'm Sorry Mom! I Am So Sorry! I Didn't Mean For This To Happen! Please Don't Be Mad! I'm Sorry!" I Cried. I Dropped To My Knees And Cried As My Mom Just Shook Her Head.

"I Can Barely Afford To Feed You Two And You Think You Bringing Another Mouth In Here For Me To Feed? No Ma'am! Get Your Shit And Get Out Of My House!" She Yelled. I Was Crying Hysterically Now.

"No!" India Screamed.

"Mom No! Please No! I'm Sorry! I'll Get Rid Of It Mom!" I Cried. My Mom Shook Her Head As She Started To Cry.

"I Thought I Taught You Better Than This. I Am So Disappointed In You." She Said. "You Have One Hour To Pack Up Your Stuff And Leave."

"MOM NO! I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO!" I Screamed.

"Well You Should've Thought About That Before You Laid Up With Some Boy And Got Pregnant! The Clock Is Ticking!" My Mom Snapped. She Stormed Out Of The Room And Left Me Sitting There Crying. I Slowly Stood Up And Went To Start Packing My Stuff.

"Where Are You Gonna Go?" India Asked Me.

"I Guess I'll Go Back To Semaj's House." I Said.

"Okay I'll Take You Over. How Do You Think He's Gonna React To This News?" She Asked. I Shrugged. I Really Didn't Know How He Was Going To React, But I Pray He Doesn't Go All Ballistic On Me Like My Mom Did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 33
This story is about a girl named Asia who lives with her father and is abused by him. One day she gets really hurt and left her house. Who will she r...
362K 12.2K 24
Ivy Owens is a single mom taking care of her 2 year old daughter Asia. Ivy vowed to never be vulnerable to guys when the guy she thought loved her g...
248K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...
2.3K 34 27
When the heartbroken and devastated Andrew and Lexi's paths cross each other, will they find love and solace for each other or they end up parting wa...