The Gods

Da crazy_rach111

Ive been kidknapped 3 times this week by some really strange things. A Kid. A God. Wait Im getting ahead of m... Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 11

35 4 2
Da crazy_rach111

Percy, Jason, Hazel and I walked into the front doors of the Walmart. The store was dark, and eerily quiet.

"Helloooo?" Percy called out. The lights flashed on, and a bunch of monsters were standing waiting for us.

"Hello." Something hissed. "The sstore isss clossed."

"Oh we know." Jason said. Percy pulled a pen out of his pocket, and clicked it. Then of course it turned into a sword.

"Demigodss." The snake lady hissed. "We've been expecting you." Percy swung at the snake lady, and chopped her in half. She turned to dust and the crowd of monster's attacked. Hazel pulled out a sword, and Jason flipped his coin. Percy closed his eyes and Hazel covered him. The wind started to pick and and Percy started to make a miniature hurricane in the store, I helped him, and Jason started shooting lightning bolts at the monsters

I could tell in the distance that Frank, Leo and Piper had entered the building because some of our monsters broke off out of the group and headed towards the back of the store. I saw something big and scaly breathing fire in the back of the store. 

Our hurricane died down, and Percy attacked the monsters like a beast. I was at a disadvantage, I didn't have any weapons apart from my powers, and I'm not supposed to do any earthquakes. I saw something white in the corner of my eye. I turned my head and saw a women in  white dress, with long brown hair in a pony tail.

"Mom?" I said, walking towards the aisle. The women turned her head, towards me then ran off. I followed her weaving through the aisles. She disappeared and I couldn't find her. I ran down a aisle and crashed into Cole.

"Wow, easy tiger." He said catching me.

"Where is Annabeth and Calypso?" I asked looking around.

"They got captured, I was coming to find you, to tell the others."

"What happened? How did you get away? You don't look hurt at all." I said. Cole looked perfectly fine, not even out of breath. The only thing different was that he had a weapon, a spear.

"I'm sorry."Cole said.

"Sorry for what?" I asked confused. Cole pointed his spear at me, then his eyes turned yellow. His face twisted into a snarl.

"I believe he is sorry about the fact that I am going to kill you." Chaos said. I guess he could read my shock across my face because he kept on talking. "He liked you, just so you know. He's been watching you for months. He works for me though and you were just a mission." I snapped out of my shock.

"So are you going to kill me?" I asked trying not to sound too upset.

"Yes."

"Then get on with it, don't play with your food." I said. He smiled and shot a red light out of his hand at me, I dodged it, and knocked him over with a wave of water. He got up and twirled his spear around like a light saber, I looked around and grabbed a shovel off of the shelf. He stabbed at me with the spear and I blocked it with the shovel. I swung the shovel at him and he ducked jabbing the spear towards my stomach, I jumped back.

"Sam!" I heard Percy call in the distance. It distracted me and Chaos hit me in the head with the blunt side of his spear knocking me to the ground. He pointed the spear at me, and I threw my shovel at him. It hit him in the stomach giving me enough time to get up, I stared at him. He pointed his spear at me, and I did what any logical person would do, I turned around and ran. Chaos threw his spear and it grazed my arm.

"Come back here, Coward." He screamed after me, I heard his fast footprints behind me, and I turned down as many aisles that I could to hopefully throw him off my trail. I could see that Frank, Leo and Piper had met up with my group, and that Annabeth and Calypso were with him. I figured if I could keep Chaos occupied they stood a chance against the monsters. I wove down more aisles until, I was stuck in dead end.

"Shit." I mumbled. I turned around a Chaos was standing at the end blocking my exit. I was out of breathe and tired and he was perfectly fine. I summoned water and it broke through the pipes in the ground and, the floor. I sprayed him with a heavy force of water. When I stopped he was still standing and drenched in water.

"My turn." He said, shooting red lights at me, the first few hit the ground around me, burning it. When went right past my head searing my hair. I concentrated and created a wall of water in front of me. The red lights shot through the water but the burning wasn't as bad. One hit the side of my leg and another hit my stomach, making me and my wall drop. Chaos stood in front of me making a giant fireball in his hands. Somehow it reminded me of the hell hound at camp.

I willed the ground to shake, things fell of the shelves all around me, I made the ground crack beneath him. Chaos let the fireball loose, just as the crack got big enough to swallow him, Chaos fell and a giant fire ball shot towards me. A blue shield appeared around me and absorbed the fireball. The shield disappeared, and I was left alone with the sounds of fighting in the distance.

I crawled over to the crack in the ground, and looked  in it. It dropped down into a dark fiery abyss. On a ledge a few feet down, was Cole's body.

"Cole?" I called down the hole. His eyes opened and they were blue. I lowered my hand down, he stood up and grabbed it, Cole climbed out of the hole while I pulled him up. I leaned back against one of the shelves panting and holding my stomach. Their was a giant hole in the middle of my shirt, and my skin was burnt. It hurt and stung a lot. Cole looked at me before getting up, he was pale and their were dark bags under his eyes. He started walking away but I managed to grab his ankle.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm leaving." He said. I slowly stood up. "Let me go, I don't want to hurt you." He said taking a few steps away from me.

"Don't go." I pleaded. Despite the fact that he had nearly killed me I still liked him. He walked up to my and put his hands on top of my shoulders.

"I'm sorry." he said. His hands felt warm on my shoulders, and suddenly I felt weak. The color returned to his face, and I dropped to my knee's. My vision was blurry and black spots danced in front of my eyes. He looked at me with sad eyes then ran off jumping over my crater in the ground. I dragged myself back over to the shelf and leaned against it. The cut on my arm, where the spear had grazed me started bleeding heavier and the burn on my stomach looked and felt worse, along with my leg. I sat their breathing heavy with pain, refusing to black out again.

This won't be the last you've seen of me.  Chaos said in my head.

"Sam?!" I heard Percy shout out in the distance.

"Percy." I tried shouting but it only came out as a hoarse whisper. I tried blinking the black spots away, but it only made it worse. I fought to stay awake, I heard footstep's coming closer. I looked to see who it was. It was one of those snake lady's, she saw me and started to come closer. I dragged myself away from the crater in the ground and over to the burst water pipe. I stuck my hand in the water and my vision cleared a bit. I watched the snake lady staring at me, suddenly she ran off and I heard more footsteps. Percy jumped over my crater and crouched down next to me.

"Sam." He said, I pulled my hand out of the water, and my eyes started to close. "No, no, no. Come on Sam, keep your eyes open." He picked me up and walked care fully around the edges of the crater.

"Don't trust Cole." I whispered, before I blacked out.

***

I woke up in the middle of the night. My stomach ached, and my head throbbed, I looked around and I realized that I was in the camp infirmary. Percy was sleeping in the bed next to me. I sat up and saw someone staring at me from across the room. His blue eyes reflected in the light, then he disappeared.  Percy started talking in his sleep, and moving around.

"Percy." I whispered. I got up and walked over to him, I shook him and he punched me in the face as he woke up.

"I'm sorry." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Its okay, you didn't hit me that hard." I said. Percy stopped rubbing his eyes, and seemed to realize that it was me.

"Your awake. How do you feel?" He said sitting up.

"I'm okay."

"I should tell Will, that you are awake." He said.

"No, its the middle of the night." I said, he looked around as if just realizing this.

"Oh, I tell him in the morning, you should go back to sleep." Percy said lying down, he fell back asleep instantly. I sat on the edge of my bed, and took a few deep breathes to help with the pain. I wanted to get up and go to cabin three, but I figured I wouldn't make it there. I lied back down on the bed, and fell asleep on my side.

***

I woke up with Percy staring at me.

"That's not creepy at all." I mumbled sarcastically. Percy smiled.

"I thought you were just a dream last night, mostly because its the afternoon." He said. I groaned as I slowly sat up. "I'm going to get Will." Percy said running off. I stood up and leaned against the side table for a minute before slowly walking in the direction that Percy went. I managed to get away from the beds and close to the door, before I had to stop again. I didn't have anything to lean on so my knees gave out, and I sat their panting. Will and Percy came into the infirmary and looked at me.

"I almost made it." I said with a small smile. Percy and Will helped me up, and walked me back to my bed. I sat back down on it.

"Well, you weren't going crazy saying that she was awake." Will said to Percy. "But she still needs her rest." Will said looking at me. 

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked. Will walked to the other side of the infirmary, and started doing stuff.

"Nine days."Percy said. "What happened?"

"I don't really remember, Cole was working for Chaos, I fought Chaos." I said trying to remember." I made a hole, and Chaos fell in it. I pulled Cole out, and he seemed to have sucked the life out of me."

"Here, drink this." Will said, handing me a glass. I took it, it was a golden liquid. Nectar. I drank it and it tasted like peanut butter cookies. I felt stronger and more awake.

"Can we go to the cabin? The beds are more comfortable." I asked. Will nodded and Percy helped me up, we walked to the cabin. I sat down on my bed, Percy grabbed something off of the bed above mine and presented it to me. It was my camo jacket. I grabbed it from him and slipped it on. Finally something that didn't feel so strange to me. I lied down on the bed.

"I'm glad you're okay." Percy said.

"Yeah, me too." I said closing my eyes.

"Also if I find Cole, I'm going to kill him for hurting my sister."

"Sounds good." I said. I debated telling Percy that I saw him last night, then I decided I should keep that to myself for now. I slowly drifted to sleep once again.

*** Thanks for Reading, Vote and Comment what you thought of my story and be on the lookout for The Gods 2. I will be starting that story soon :) ***

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

91.9K 5.2K 126
Humans have forgotten, or are just ignorant. Perhaps they just moved on from the past. That's unfortunately not the case for most Demigods. Children...
645K 20.3K 42
"I know what you are, Percy Jackson, Half-Blood Prince of the Sea." --- Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Will are thrown back into the Wizarding world for...
49.7K 1.5K 10
I'm a princess as you can probably guess. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm Princess Lillian Grace Michaels of England. My parents are King Isa...
641K 8.2K 31
hi my name is Perseus Jackson. I'm a demigod son of Poseidon, or was a son of Poseidon. You see after Ryan Rivers my half brother arrived at camp, ev...