Reborn

By lightning923

Join Masagi and her friends as they are thrown into death, then life as an animatronic. Love will flame up an... More

Summary of the main OC
Reborn: Prologue
Chapter I
A/N
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
A/n........ Again
Chapter V
3rd A/N of this book
Chapter 6( I'm done with Roman Numbers)
ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Christmas and New year?
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Part 1
Chapter 11 part 2
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Stupid Wattpad
Chapter 15

Let's rewrite

13 0 0
By lightning923

Hey guys! It's Lightning here with some news. 1st, I will not be continuing Reborn as it is. I plan on rewriting the whole thing because this was my first fanfic.. and I had no idea how to write when I started it. 2nd, I probably won't change the title. I'll just add a bit more to it. I'm sorry if you liked this story.. but there will be a new and improved version coming out soon. I hope you understand and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...