infatuated ↠ isaac lahey

By isabellecourtneyy

"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
6.2
07
08
8.2
09
10
11
12
12.2
PART 2
13.2
not an update, sorry
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25.
pls read!!
it's up :)

22

6.1K 117 18
By isabellecourtneyy

a trickster

Zoey was laid across her bed, taking a nap, when she heard her phone ringing next to her.

She lifted her head up to see the caller I.D; UKNOWN

Her face washed with confusion, she pressed the green button and lifted it up to her ear.

"Hello?" Zoey sleepily answered.

"Zoe? It's Derek. Uh, Allison told me to call you and gave me your number. Meet us at Allison's apartment." Derek said through the phone.

"Uh, okay, just give me fifteen." She said and got up lazily.

"I didn't wake you, did I? I'm guessing you had a nap or something,"

"Yeah, but no, you didn't wake me. Um, I'll see you in fifteen."

With that said, Zoey was the one to hang up, but before she did anything, she saved his number into her phone because that guy could be useful at times.

Zoey, Argent, Stilinski, Derek, and Allison walked into Argent's office, where a bunch of non-lethal weapons laid on his desk.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison said.

"Take all of it." Argent replied.

"What's the plan here?" Stilinski asked as he stood by Zoey and she stood by Allison.

"Our best shot for right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House, possibly with the help of Zoey." Argent said. "Especially if he went through something stressful there."

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Stilinski asked.

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Argent asked.

"School," Allison said. "The hospital." Zoey chimed in.

"Okay, hold on. We did this already. He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek explained.

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Argent put the pieces together.

"So, what do we do?" Allison asked. "Wait for him to come to us?"

"We can't. Not if the Oni find him when the sun goes down." Derek said.

"Scott's working on them right now, with Kira." Stilinski said.

"That's the problem. We're all trying to outfox the fox."

The room fell silent as Derek and Zoey's head dropped a little.

Stilinski glanced at Derek, "Listen. I'll understand if anyone wants to back out."

Zoey glanced at Derek, and Allison glanced at her father.

"I'm not gonna be the first wolf to run from a fox, and I'm sure as hell Zoey won't be either." Derek said, grabbing a gun from the desk.

Argent held up his weapon, "Apparently I'm carrying a lightsaber."

"Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House. Sheriff, it's you, me and Zoey in the hospital. We all meet in the school." Allison instructed.

Sheriff nodded, helping her grab everything and leaving with Stilinski and Zoey, leaving Derek and Argent alone.

Then the three made their way to the hospital in silence.

Stilinski, Zoey and Allison stood in the hospital elevator, Allison letting out a sigh.

Stilinski started shaking his head with a slight smile, "You know what, I don't know how you guys do it. You're all so strong. You're fearless. Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up."

Zoey stood beside Allison as Allison shook her head slightly, "I am failing Econ."

Stilinski looked over to the two, "Oh, is that Coach's class?"

Allison nodded, and Stilinski replied with, "Well, I'll have a talk with him."

Zoey stood there silently, her eyes beginning to water, as well as Allison's.

Stilinski glanced over to the both of them as he reached over to flip the emergency switch, stopping the elevator.

"Hey, you two okay?"

"I'm not.. We're not.. Fearless. We're terrified." Zoey mumbled.

"I'm always terrified. I.. I act like I know what I'm doing, but I don't." Allison said.

"I don't know if Isaac's dying right now." Zoey said as she shut her eyes.

"I don't know if I made a mistake with Scott. I don't know what my dad is thinking. I don't know if we should trus Derek.. I don't know.." Allison let out as tears began slowly streaming down her face.

Sheriff pulled the two in for a hug, on either side of him.

"I don't know if my mom or Lydia hate me right now. I haven't.. I haven't been with them for awhile." Zoey cried.

"Hey, shh, it's okay. You know what's funny?" Stilinski asked. "You two sound like cops."

Zoey and Allison let out chuckles, sniffling while doing so.

Allison and Zoey pulled away from his embrace, Zoey letting out a breath.

"Hey." Stilinski said, getting both of their attentions. "You're both going to be okay."

The two brunettes glanced at each other, then Zoey wrapped her arm around her waist and Allison's arm wrapped around Zoey's shoulders.

"We're gonna be okay." Zoey reassured, smiling a little at her.

The two let out breaths and wiped their eyes, then Stilinski was going to reach for the switch again, but his phone buzzed.

"What's that?" Allison asked.

Some kind of warning came up from Digital Life System.

It read, AT&T Digital Life Bedroom Camera has detected motion.

"Someone's breaking into my house. After Stiles started sleepwalking, I had some security precautions put in. Motion censors. Cameras."

Zoey looked closely, recognizing Stiles' bedroom. "Is that his room?"

The camera zoomed in, seeing 'Stiles' sitting on his bed. His hand rose, waving and looking straight into the camera.

The five of them found theirselves in Stiles' room, looking at a game board with everyone who is a supernatural creature or a hunter.

"What is all this?" Argent asked. "What are these sticky notes for?"

"This is what Stiles used to try and explain to me about all of you." Stilinski said as he looked at all four of them.

"Well, maybe it's a message from Stiles. The real Stiles." Allison said.

Argent picked up a piece that was on the side, the sticky note reading "Isaac."

Derek looked at the King piece, it reading his name. "You think there's any reason my name's on the King?"

"Well, you're heavily guarded. Though I guess the alarming detail is that you're one move from being in checkmate." Sheriff said.

The room fell silent for a moment, but Argent spoke up. "It's not a message from Stiles. It's a threat from the Nogitsune."

Zoey then realized something.

"He's at the loft. That's what he's trying to tell us. He's at Derek's loft." Zoey said.

"And he wants us to come there." Argent said. "Night's falling." Derek chimed in.

"This couldn't sound any more like a trap." Argent said.

"I don't think it is." Stilinski said.

"I think your opinion might be slightly biased, Sheriff."

"Hear me out. What we're dealing with here is basically someone who lacks motive. No rhyme, no reason, right?" Sheriff explained.

"Meaning what?" Argent asked.

"Our enemy is not a killer. It's a trickster. The killing is just a by-product." Stilinski said.

"If you're trying to say it won't kill us, I'm not feeling too confident about that." Derek says.

"It won't. It wants irony. It wants to play a trick. It wants a joke." Stilinski explained. "All we need to do is come up with a new punch line."

"But the sun is setting." Zoey said.

"What do you have in mind?" Argent asked.

Stilinski glanced down at the board one more time before they discussed the plan.

Stilinski pulled the doors of the loft open, revealing Nogitsune Stiles facing the other way so its back is facing Stilinski.

Derek, Allison and Zoey stood behind the doors, waiting for their cue.

Nogitsune Stiles turned around, playing as Stiles.

"Hi, dad."

finally!!! disc 3 here we come.

I'm gonna be a mess by the time I finish this book I stg

but once again, not that long bc this episode focused on Scott and Kira and Noshiko so it kind of sucked and I apologize.

ALSO double updating today ! be ready.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 264 68
She was living normal high School life. After the bite Anna Edwards was fighting, losing and, loving. Learning to work everything out and learning th...
244 27 12
Olivia: "Are you sure about this?" Stiles: "Liv, I have to. It's my dad." He looks down at me. Olivia: "I know. I'm just worried about you." Stiles...
120K 2.2K 28
**RE-WRITE** - In which a girl and her friends try to save a girl who is in a coyote body, try not to get sacrificed by the Darach, and fight off the...
2.5M 79.1K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...