Twenties [Bts]

Por queenarmy

A story about seven individuals, in their twenties, crossing paths and living life to the fullest. "Life go... Más

1: Meet Park Jimin
2: Meet Min Yoongi
3: Meet Jeon Jeongguk
4: Meet Kim Taehyung
5: Meet Kim Namjoon
6: Meet Kim Seokjin
7: Meet Jung Hoseok
9: It's complicated
WATTPAD MAMA????

8: Come Over

97 8 28
Por queenarmy

Ariana Grande: Dangerous Women, cover by Travis Garland.

Wiping off the last counter of the day, Jimin was super excited to end his shift because him and Yoongi where going to hang out, in fact Yoongi is even going to pick Jimin up. They've been spending time with each other only every once in awhile since they both have busy schedules.

"Alright I'm finished, bye Seulgi!" Jimin hung his apron up, and grabbed his coat and backpack from the storage as he waved at his co-worker on his way out.

"Bye Jimin!"

Jimin put on his earphones and started bobbing his head to his favourite song. Clearly, since he still doesn't know just how important Yoongi is, he doesn't know that Yoongi is never late. Therefore he didn't see Yoongi park his car at the curb, and Yoongi didn't let the chance to spy on the orange haired boy slip away.

Yoongi got out the car and carefully walked down the sidewalk towards Jimin making sure not to be seen.

"I'm locked and loaded, completely focused, my mind is open." Yoongi put his hands in his pocket as Jimin's voice triggered his walk to be slower. In fact, he came to a complete stop to hear every rise and run of Jimin's angelic voice.

"All that you got, skin to skin, oh my god, don't you stop boy." Jimin could have kept singing, and Yoongi could have kept on playing audience, until the lyrics caused him to choke and cough grabbing the attention of the performer. Jimin didn't really understand the song and he had an accent while he sang it but his voice was still beautiful. Sure, Yoongi doesn't speak english very well but he has to understand it because of his occupation, and understand he did.

That went from angelic to seductive real quick, Yoongi thought.

"H-hi Yoongi!" Jimin was confused as to why Yoongi was parked so far away, but the realization hit pretty soon because of Yoongi's big mouth.

"You have an amazing voice."

The shade of pink rose crept on to the shy boy's cheeks. Jimin chuckled as he turned his head to the right, trying his best to conceal the temporary pigmentation in his fair skin. Jimin whispered a thank you as Yoongi walked closer to him.

"Can I grab a Chillate before we go mini golfing?"

Jimin smiled in amusement, "mini golfing?"

"Yeah I know this cool place and I love mini golf!" The rich young adult exposed his gummy smile and turned to enter the coffee shop.

"What a date-y thing to do without your girlfriend." Jimin whispered audible enough for himself to hear.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Please come meet my friend!"

"We aren't even dating."

"Yeah but this is the closest I've ever been to seeing someone."

"I thought you left that obnoxious version of you at that obnoxious restaurant?"

Taehyung sighed in frustration. If he takes Jeongguk to hang out at his house, his family will see him as settling down, which will then result in them actually expecting things from him. He also couldn't deny the fact that he wanted to rub Jeongguk all over Jimin's face, not literally of course, Jimin would probably like that too much.

"He would be really proud of me for trying to change you know," Taehyung took a step closer to Jeongguk and grabbed a hold of his hand "please come."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and got into Taehyungs car. This is the first time that Jeongguk has ever willingly seen a guy more than once in a very long time. Frankly, he wasn't sure if it was a good or a bad decision because well, it's Kim Taehyung after all. Although Jeongguk doesn't know anything about Taehyung's play boy ways, he could only guess thanks to what television has taught him. Nonetheless he did have so much fun during Taehyung's second chance, the amusement park brought out the hidden personalities of both the boys. Jeongguk felt happy for the first time and Taehyung felt caring towards the young one.

Once the two stood in front of the door to the flat, Taehyung actually felt nervous and hesitated before grasping the door knob.

"Dude you're being weird, hurry up." The younger had no patience at all for Taehyungs dramatization.

"Yo Jimin, I'm home!" Taehyung's deep voice erupted throughout the apartment, annoying a certain someone.

"Could you be any louder." A petite girl with a tracksuit and a bowl of cereal at hand walked out from the kitchen. Even though her hair was kept into place with a chopstick, she had the aura to melt any straight man with her long jet black hair, contrasting with her pale skin and vivid natural pink lips. But unfortunately for the ten percent of straight men around her, she's taken.

"Hey Evelyn!" Taehyung threw a unique smile her way.

Jeongguk who was hiding behind Taehyung slowly walked into Evelyn's view, "Oh did you guys go for a walk after sex? How cute!" Evelyn sarcastically cheered causing Jeongguks eyebrows to rise a notch in suspicion.

"Eve," Taehyung goggled his eyes at Evelyn "I would like to introduce Jeongguk, my... my um-"

Jeongguk decided to help Taehyung out in the awkward situation. "Friend. Hello nice to meet you."

"Hmm, Taehyung doesn't have any friends except for us, so I'm gonna go ahead and say y'all have a thing. How cute."

Taehyung tried to suppress the smirk invading his lips from Evelyn's comment.

"Anyway, nice to meet you too, I'm Jimin's roommate slash second bestie, you could call me Eve." And with that she walked into the living room before plopping herself on the couch.

The two boys followed shortly and sat down on the love seat, "where's Jimin?" Asked Taehyung.

"Out." Evelyn deadpanned, not wanting to further converse during her marathon of hello counsellor.

Taehyung pulled out his phone and told Jeongguk to wait before getting up to talk in Jimin's room.

After three short rings Jimin picked up, "Hey what's up?"

"You sound busy?"

"What's up Tae?" Jimin rushed, not wanting to be on the phone too long in front of Yoongi. That would be awkward.

"Listen, come home, I have somebody I want you to meet."

"Who?"

"It's that guy I've been telling you about."

"And?"

"I think it's getting serious so I want you to meet him."

"You're the biggest fob in the relationship aspect of life, you know that? You knew the kid for three days."

"Please Jimin! I had to beg him to come over today!"

"Well maybe you shouldn't go making plans that have to do with me, without my consent Taehyung!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. There! Can you please come now."

Jimin groaned at his childish best friend, "fine."

"Yes!" Taehyung fist pumped in the air, he's rather used to getting his way with everyone in his life. He thinks they can't resist him but he just pushes them to their breaking point to get his way.

"But I'm bringing a friend since you ruined our plans."

"Who?"

"Don't worry about it." Jimin hung up and turned to Yoongi with an apologetic look.

"Where to?" Putting two and two together the latter already knew the plans had changed.

"My friend really wants me to meet a guy he's actually into..."

being distracted by Yoongi's face Jimin paused for a moment.

"He's the biggest hoe in Korea and I'm his best friend, so it's important to him that I go meet the special kid."

Yoongi understood and nodded his head, "why are you smiling?" Jimin caught Yoongi aimlessly smiling at the rode, his smile was so contagious that Jimin found himself smiling for no reason as well.

"You're such a good friend." Yoongi has never failed to make Jimin blush because of his words. The hardworking student was getting more and more worried about spending time with Yoongi every time they met up. He didn't want to like him even more than he already did, knowing that Yoongi wasn't single nor was he available in the gay market. It didn't help that the poor kid couldn't cut Yoongi off.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Yoongi?"

"Taehyung?"

Everyone in the apartment were gathered in the living room and all but two stood in utter confusion.

"Wait... You guys know each other?" Jimin waved his index finger at the two and furrowed his brows.

Jeongguk shifted his weight on to one foot as he crossed his arms, "of course, Taehyung probably knows everyone with a dick." Jeongguk sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I second that." Evelyn raised her hand, in favour of Jeongguk's words, proving that she liked him already. "Oh and can y'all do this somewhere else I'm trying to have some me time."

"You guys speak as if I'm bottom, and oh man I knew you were gay!" Ignoring Evelyn and directing a dirty joke at Jeongguk at the same time, Taehyung playfully slapped Yoongi's shoulder.

"Don't do that..."  Yoongi put an emphasis on his threat by brushing the non existent dust off his shoulder. "Ever again."

"And why are you even talking about my sexuality."

"Because you're with Jimin and Jimin's gay, besides you're dating my sister." Taehyung deadpanned.

"Just cause I'm straight and he's gay doesn't mean we can't be friends."

Dead silence enveloped the small space for only a moment before everybody but Jimin and Yoongi erupted in laughter.

"Anywaaay, Jimin, this is Jeongguk!"

Jeongguk waved at Jimin giving him an awkward smile, "hey."

Jimin was upset by the fact that he likes the guy that's dating his best friends sister, but soon brushed it off once he met Jeonnguk. "Hi, oh my gosh nice to meet you!" Jimin hugged the boy feeling grateful as ever that he may not be the reason behind Taehyung's free prostitution.

"Sure just relax, have some tea, oh and might as well finish up hello councillor for me because nobody ever listens to Evelyn." Poor girl was out numbered by testosterone.

"Love you Eve!" Jimin and Taehyung shout at the same time before Evelyn slammed her room door leaving them at what technology calls 'seen'.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

•comment•vote•
Everything went to shit towards the end of this chapter LOOOL

Fyi Jimin is singing dangerous women by Ariana grande and I love Travis garland so I put his cover up there for y'all! (Imagine Jimin singing this..... Yeah ima let you imagine)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.7K 1.3K 34
Djevojka koja se zaposli u Dinamu zaljubi se u nogometasa. No, naci ce se u raznim problemima. Da li ce njihova ljubav pobijediti?
1M 58.8K 77
"Zašto su mi njegove usne tako poznate?" #BWWA2015 Winner © 2015 by adna36. All rights reserved. Cover by: @imwithcupid
63.2K 1.6K 129
Prica 'DNA' koju je napisala LoRa Styles.Ja je ovde samo prepisujem.Pricu mozete pronaci na stranici '' Ljubav je kad ti kazem da te volim vise od On...
51.6K 2.8K 84
"Ona je odabrala da zaboravlja, a meni je ostalo da pamtim." -Besmrtno slovo -Started: 19.11.'17 -Ended: 27.03.'18 [prva sezona] -Started: 30.3.'18 ...