Safe and Sound

By meowkitty3226

‼️BOOK 2‼️ ‼️Continuation of Till Death‼️ Sasuke looked for Naruto every day For 2 years Things just seem ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

52 3 1
By meowkitty3226

"Naruto, aren't you going to eat anymore? There is more than half a sandwich on your plate." I asked.

"No, I'm good." He responded with a gentle smile.

"But your so skinny and malnourished. Are you sure?" I asked. He thought for a moment.

"You're right. I'll eat a little more." He said and picked it up again. There was a knock on the door. I saw Naruto shiver in fear.

"It's okay. I'm here." I said and pet his head. He relaxed a little. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw Natsu standing at the door. He looked impatient.

"Hello Sasuke. Is Naruto there?" He asked.

"Yeah, just don't be loud or anything." I said Natsu nodded and came in. Naruto saw the salmon haired teens and teared up. He put his sandwich down and hugged him immediately.

"Naruto, I missed you so much." Natsu mumbled.

"I missed you too Natsu." Naruto replied. They hugged for a while longer then parted.

Hey kittens! I am currently at a writers block on this book and am at a dead stop. Sorry for the short chapter! Meow meow! 😸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.