The Witch in the House

By Hypergay

After getting expelled from her old school in Australia, Nikita is sent to England, where she stays at Anubis... More

The Witch in the House
Chapter 1: Arriving at Anubis House
Chapter 2: The 'Initiation'
Chapter 3: First Day Jitters
Chapter 4: When the past comes to bite you in the ass
Author's Note: Help
Chapter 5: New friends, food and games help you forget about your paranoia
Author's Note
NOT AN UPDATE
IMPORTANT
The Descendant of Ra
Nicknames

Author's Note

951 13 4
By Hypergay

Hey guys, I want your opinion on something. I know in the show that there are two people who can have visions, Nina and Eddie, okay? However, I was wondering if you think anyone else should have visions involving Nikki. So please comment and let me know what you think. If you think that it should just be Nina or Eddie then comment Nina or Eddie. But if you want someone else say Jerome ro have visions then comment their name! Thanks ♡ you guys are the best, please keep reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 731 17
"You know that she's a vampire now? So, she remembers who you are? It's been over a year, Klaus. She doesn't love you. You can't actually think that...
1.7K 195 32
damn how the fuck did i get this way! how the fuck did I end up like this away from home for four months "when you have these flashbacks how do you...
2.5K 162 16
Ariana, Jake, and Brendon are back with a whole new adventure ahead of them. A month after their battle with Dr. Holt, they are finally reunited with...
74.9K 2.4K 115
***Third book in the Dreams series*** ***The following book to Once Upon a Dream*** After saving Henry from Neverland, or so they thought, the whole...