the odd butterfly || assassin...

By jioannis

"What is it that you desire?" ╔... More

prologue;
chapter 1; seeing red
chapter 2; menacing juice box
chapter 3; aren't always as they seem
chapter 4; filled with determination pt.1
chapter 5; filled with determination pt.2
chapter 6; filled with determination pt.3
chapter 7; bold teacher
chapter 9; assembly horror
chapter 10; preparing for future exams
chapter 11; study session
notice

chapter 8; slithers in the shed

476 31 9
By jioannis

3rd Person

Still shocked from the sudden change in attitude of the pastel haired girl, they all headed back to class quietly. Korin walked ahead of everyone with her eyes glazed over, as if she was in a trance. Karma stared at the back of her head as she walked further away from him. He had a blank face on and was just observing the situation: a silent group of students, a pissed off assassin, and Korin acting a bit--odd.

Once they were inside, they all walked over to their respective seats and sat down. Korin however, didn't even bother looking at the bitch that was in front of their class, she just buried her head into her arms and closed her eyes for a bit--and inevitably, fell asleep.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

'I've never killed an unidentified creature like this before but, everything is ready.' Irina turned her head to the boy with pigtails and winked, sending shivers down his spine.

'That boy gave me some information too, despite the fact that a girl snapped at me. Oh well, it's not like I'm staying here that long. I'm just here to assassinate that creature, nothing more, nothing less.' She closes her eyes and smiles.

'I'm Irina Jelavic, a pro among assassins--who's pulled off assassinations in all kinds of circumst--'

"C'mon bitch nee-san, teach us something already." Complained Maehara.

"Yeah, bitch nee-san." Rio said in a bored tone.

"I mean you are a teacher here right-- bitch nee-san?" Irina screamed in annoyance.

"Quit your 'bitch'ing! For one thing, the letter 'B' and 'V' are pronounced differently! I'll teach you the proper way to say 'V', first lightly bite your bottom lip--go on!" The whole class except two, complied.

"Good, now just stay like that for an hour so I can have some peace and quiet."

'What kind of lesson is this?!'

To say the least, the whole class was enraged.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

It was now fifth period and the students were out to work on their aim in shooting. Korin was still sleeping soundly on her desk so no one woke her up. Karma however, decided that it would be a perfect opportunity to take a picture of her sleeping face.

For what you may ask?

Who knows, the possibilities are endless.

It's Karma after all.

He sat down on the chair in front of her desk, and with one hand--he gently moved her right arm away from her face while his other hand lifted her head. Karma placed her arm right on top of her left arm and positioned her face on the said arms. The redhead then got a good look at her features: plump but gentle looking rosy cheeks, soft but long eyelashes, small but defined nose, and the tender-- but full-- lips that were parted lightly, with a drool on the corner of her mouth.

He chuckled.

"You haven't changed one bit have you?..." He said while snapping a picture--forgetting that it was on flash.

"H-huh?" Karma almost jumped at the voice.

"Your awake.~" He said while trying to play it cool.

She nodded and yawned slightly.

"Is class over yet?"

"No, not yet, it's fifth period right now, we still have one more."

"Oh." Korin looked out the window and saw most of the students staring at the pink teacher.

She got up and leaned closer to get a better look. Korin then saw Korosensei being lured into the shed by that idiotic women.

"Ah, it's such a shame." Karma stated while leaning closer to the girl. "To think that Korosensei would be that tricked that easily."

She nodded.

"...But..." The redhead looked at her.

"I don't think he'll be taken down by something like that, he's called 'Korosensei' for a reason."

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

"NOOOO....!" Irina's voice echoed loudly startling some of the students.

"What was that?!"

"Gunshots, a scream, and now a slithery sound!"

"Nooo..a-ah~" The students sweatdropped.

"She's getting slithered but good..!" Exclaimed exclaimed a blushing Okajima.

"Let's go..!" The students ran to the shed and the door opened revealing a pink Korosensei.

"How was the boobs?!"

"I wished I had enjoyed myself longer.." He returned to his normal state, "....but I'm looking forward to our future classes together."

"U-um..what happened in there?" Questioned Nagisa.

As if on cue, Irina came out wearing a retro gym uniform with a look of ecstasy on her face while blushing heavily.

"To think..that he did all of that within a minute: he loosened my shoulders and lower back , gave me a lymphatic oil massage, and got me changed top speed, and then to do that slithery thing with his tentacles..." Irina collapsed to the ground.

"...."

'What slithery thing?!'

With a poker face Nagisa turned around.

"What did you do?"

"Who knows? Grown-ups need grown-up care." His face turned white and he had a blank face.

'That's definitely the face of guilt!'

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

Korin

I smirked slightly when bitch nee-san walked in looking utterly defeated, the only sound in the room was her finger hitting against that tablet of hers.

Heh, that's what she gets for underestimating us.

"Dammit! Why doesn't this school have wi-fi?!" She slams her fist against the desk.

"You're trying awfully hard there Bitch nee-san.~"

"Your pride must be in tatters after that." I continued.

"Sensei?" She clicked her tongue and looked at Isogai.

"What?"

"If you won't teach us anything, can you please swap with sensei? We have an exam coming up." She scoffed.

"Ha! You want that vicious creature to teach you? You think your exams are worth comparing to the crisis we're in? Must be nice being a stupid kid--"

"Must be tiring keeping up with that arrogance of yours." I interrupted.

"Wha--!"

"I mean you're the one that didn't take our advice about the bullets you should use, and you asked--no--you demanded them from us. Just because your a pro doesn't mean that things are always going to go your way, bitch nee-san." I spat.

It seems like I've increased the flame that was burning even more because someone threw an eraser at her.

"Get out." The whole class was glaring at her.

"Get out you damn bitch!"

The majority of the class was now throwing stuff around.

"Bring in Korosensei!"

"Wh-where did all this come from?! I'll kill you all!" She shouted.

"I'd like to see you try!"

"Yeah, that's right! Down with the big boobs!"

Kayano-chan, that's your complaint?

I sighed.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

We all agreed to stay behind due to the lack of teaching in the periods, while I was dialing the number to my mother's phone, I almost pressed 'call' when suddenly bitch nee-san appeared through our classroom door. She gets out a chalk and writes something on the board--I cringed.

"You are incredible in bed.." She turned around, "Say it with me!"

"Come on!" She urged.

The class ended up saying it but I shut my mouth since I knew what it fucking meant.

Oh hell no.

She took a deep breathe and continued.

"Let that octopus teach you what you need for you exams, the only thing I can teach you is practical conversational skills--and if you still don't think of me as a teacher, I'll give up on my assassination and leave. Th-that ought to fly with you all...also, I'm sorry about all the stuff that has happened." I was mildly shocked, but then I burst out laughing--along with the entire class.

"Why so nervous? You were just threatening to kill us all.~"

"She's totally a teacher now."

"We can't call you bitch nee-san anymore ."

"You...all understand..!" Irina mustered while getting emotional.

"Yeah, that was pretty rude to say to a teacher."

"Mhm, we need something else."

"How about bitch-sensei then?" She froze.

"Er...how about we move from the whole 'bitch' thing. You can call me by my first name, I don't mind--"

"B-u-t, the 'bitch' thing isn't really going anywhere."I interrupted.

"Yeah, bitch-sensei fits much better than Irina-sensei."

"Well then it's settled, welcome to class 3-E, bitch-sensei !"

"Let's get started, bitch-sensei !"

"I HATE YOU ALL!" She screamed.

I laughed and looked at the whole class.

It's confirmed, I'm going to love it here.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

wooooooooo

over 1000+ words

your welcome

also I'm just using a random mixture of the students first and last names so

don't get confused

correct me if anything is grammatically incorrect

thanks

:)

-yepheral;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 195 36
Life hasn't been the very best for Emiko Mizuki growing up. At the young age of six, Emiko's family was killed by a gang, following her father's last...
513K 13.2K 44
This is a story where Nagisa is an actual girl, and it shows her daily life in 3-E. (Mostly Karmagisa) ~Inevitable Love series~ [Main Pairing: Akaba...
35.8K 1K 23
[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She had her parents, scientists affi...
140K 19.4K 51
Assassin AU Karma had never attended Kunigigoaka High , a complete opposite personality and mysterious boy who can rival Korosensei in ease. How woul...