It's all about sex... [Studen...

By Kerry_x

This is a story about a girl called Rosa and a boy called Jai. Rosa is just looking for a good time like any... More

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher]
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Ten
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eleven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twelve
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fourteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fifteen.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Sixteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seventeen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eighteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nineteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty One
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty One.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Four
Its all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Eight.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Nine.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty One:
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Epilogue

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Six

47.2K 635 53
By Kerry_x

So here it is!! :D

I'm ill so if you don't like it.... tough :)

Read/Vote/Comment!

P.s:

I had like over twelve comments on the last chapter! Come on we can do it again this chapter!!! Give me at least 7 and i'll be happy :)

Anyway onwards with the story:

*********************************************************************************************************

Rosa's POV:

“Blake! What are you doing here!?” I hissed at him. He got up slowly. Light glinted on the bottle that was in his hand. I had only just noticed it.

“Hey Rossaaaa!” he slurred at me.

“Are you drunk?!”

“A little” he squeezed his forefinger and thumb together. “Where were you babe? The guys wanted to meet you!” He tried to get in but I kept him in the doorway. The cold air wrapped itself around my legs. I shivered, I wished a grabbed a jacket or something before I opened the door.

“Guys? What are you talking about Blake?”

“You know the ones!” he gestured wildly.

“No I don’t Blake. Go home. It’s gone past three in the morning. I’ve only just got back and I’m exhausted. So goodnight.” I tried to close the door but he shoved his foot in the way.

“No Rosa! Why weren’t you there??”

“I was in Manchester Blake. You know why. Now go home and call me in the morning.”

“Give me a kiss Rosa. I’ve not seen you for agessss” he slurred again. “I’ve missed you!” he tried to get in again and wrapped his arms round me. Pressing his face against mine, I almost retched at the small of vodka on his breath.

“Blake go home.”

“Not before you give me a kiss”

“No Blake. Go home now.” he stepped away, his face changed.

“Why won’t you kiss me?! Is it because of that teacher? Is that why you won’t be with me?” He spat.

“What teacher?”

“That Robins guy!”

“Jai? It’s got nothing to do with him?!”

“Yeah it does! I’ve seen the way you both look at each other!?” he pointed accusingly at me.

“Look like what?”

“Like you want to eat each other alive! There is something with you two!”

“There’s nothing going on Blake!  I have no idea what you’re talking about!?”

“Don’t lie to me Rosa! I could smell him on you when I drove you back from the dance!”

“Smell what on me?”

“Him!” I decided to play it safe.

“Blake, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Remember I wanted to talk to him so you distracted Claire for me.”

“You were gone half an hour! What was you possibly talking about for half an hour!”

“Are you that stupid?! Biology is very complicated! You’ve seen a few of the text books I’ve had to read! You didn’t understand half of it! So yeah, I was with him for thirty minutes. He had to explain it to me!”

“Whatever Rosa. I know there’s something going on.” He grabbed me by the arms and pulled me closer. My anger was boiling my blood. Wrenching my arms out of his grip I pushed him away.

“Blake! What the hell do you think you’re doing?! Go home and sober up!”

“No Rosa!” He grabbed my arms again and dug his fingers into my skin.

“Ow! Blake! You’re hurting me!”

“Just tell me why!?” I stopped struggling against his grip, it slacked slightly.

“I just don’t want to be in a relationship! What is so hard about that to understand Blake?”

“There’s got to be a reason! I mean look at me! I’m smart, I’m good-looking and I’m rich! Any other girl would be happy to be my girlfriend so why aren’t you?”

“Because I’m not like that! Now go home Blake.” I gave him a big shove. I saw that I had managed to get him away from the door frame, closing the door quickly I locked it and leant against it. I stayed there for a few moments before I moved away from it. Looking through the peephole I couldn’t see anything. It was too dark outside. Sighing to myself I went back to my bedroom, I was just about to get back in when someone knocked on my door again. I padded back silently.

“Blake, go away!” I called through the door.

“It’s not Blake. Open the door.” the voice sounded familiar. But I couldn’t place it immediately. Putting the chain into the catch, I opened the door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me Jai.” My heart leapt. I hadn’t seen him since the dance or heard of him. My heart was beating a little faster than normal. I felt a little lightheaded. Pushing the feeling away I shook my head.

“Jai what are you doing here at this time?”

“Please just open up and I’ll explain.” Opening the door, I took in his appearance. His hair was dishevelled; he didn’t wear a coat even though it had started raining.

“Jai what are you doing here?” I leant against the door frame and crossed my arms. Even though I haven’t seen him for a while and the feelings that had come up had shaken me a little I wasn’t going to let him see that.

“Can I come in? I really need to talk to you…” his tone was odd. I moved away and let him in.

“Do you want a drink?”

“No thanks…” He sat at the table in the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water I sat across from him. Unscrewing the bottle top I placed it on the table, almost immediately he reached across and started to play with it. We stayed in silence for a few moments. The only noise was the sound of the bottle top spinning on the wood of the table. Looking at the time on the cooker I saw it was almost four in the morning. I was ready to fall asleep at any moment. I needed to hurry this up.

“So… what do you want to speak about?”

“I don’t know where to start…” he continued to spin the top. The noise was seriously starting to grate on me. Leaning forward I took it out of his hands and sat back.

“Start from the beginning then.”

“It’s Damon…” a sinking feeling formed in my stomach. That boy was adorable and I could love him like a big sister if I wanted too.

“Is he okay?” He shrugged.

“How do you not know?”

“An accident happened today… when we were at the park...” he looked me in the eyes and I saw tears forming in them. “Damon got run over.”

I gasped. My hand flew to my mouth. I could just imagine how Damon could have landed. It was a disturbing thought.

“So why aren’t you at the hospital?” Jai then shook his head.

“I was… Damon was taken into hospital and straight into surgery. He had internal bleeding and a concussion. The doctor said he was going to be alright” I let out a breath of relief. “But the doctor said he needed a transplant. Claire wasn’t a match, so I said I’d do it. But because I didn’t know what blood type I am I had to get tested first. So I did. And then we went to Damon’s room and the doctor turned up… he said he looked at the results and that mine and Damon’s blood type didn’t match up…” he stopped and looked at me.

“But you have too? Unless that means…” I watched Jai’s face crumple and he started to cry. Standing up I crossed the table and pulled him into a hug. He pressed his face to my stomach and wrapped his arms round my hips. I ran my fingers through his hair. Making comforting noises as he cried. At his moment it didn’t matter than all I was wearing was a long shirt that barely covered me. What mattered was the man who looked like he was going to die.

My heart was hurting for him. It was as if someone was hurting him physically and as well as mentally. It was really sad to see a grown man like this.

“And you had no idea?” I whispered gently. He shook his head into my stomach. I got really angry suddenly. How could any woman lie to someone for seven years!? I wanted to march down to the hospital and demand Claire to tell me why she had lied all this time.

Looking at Jai, something in me decided.

I was going to help Melissa Robins.

I had too.

I wasn’t about to let Claire get away with this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.6K 49
“I would never like you unless pigs started flying, the satellite crashed onto Earth, aliens invaded town and it started raining marshmallows!” Alyss...
130K 3.5K 35
Katie Williams, a 17 year old single girl with a tough life, she's in her last year of 6th form and looks after her alcoholic mum. Daniel Radford, a...
349 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
467K 10.9K 48
When you love someone, you love them. Right? But what if you love someone and you don't realise it? Roxanne finds herself in this situation. She arg...