Remember

By janastevie

When Jessica Miller wakes up in a hospital room to discover she has been in a coma for the past four years,he... More

Prologue

Synopsis

40 2 1
By janastevie

When Jessica Miller wakes up in a hospital room to discover she has been in a coma for the past four years,her problems are only just beginning.

An innocent thirteen-year-old trapped in the body of a mature seventeen-year-old,Jessica has a lot of catching up to do. She yearns for the familiarity of her previous world.

Jessica is heartbroken to discover that her mother has been killed. Murdered by the same stranger who shot Jessica four years ago-and she is the only eye-witness. The only eye-witness to a murderer who hasn't yet been caught.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 852 33
Jhocey !!Disclaimer!! •This story are made pure imagination. Please seperate friction to reality. •This story contains Spg scenes like s*x, and k*...
210K 10.1K 44
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
73.7K 2.8K 200
"..." Kushida. Oh, She realised that even Ichinose Honami, cut her off like a lizard's tale, not that important. Just like that straight girl, Horik...
33K 5.4K 15
The Phoenix, embraced the shadows to protect his country. His true identity remained hidden for years, serving as a covert weapon against unseen thre...