All of the Stars: One-shot Co...

By winter__child

Different OTPs, different stories, different feelings and different emotions. Dedicated to Banglyz shippers... More

Piano (RapSoo)
Necktie (JeongIn)
Accident (SugAe)
Outing (KeiMin)
Dance (MiHope)
Regrets (J-Hope×Jisoo)
Moon (TaeJeong)
Choices (Jungkook × Sujeong)

Pouch (2Jin)

365 16 1
By winter__child

"Hey Jin!"

It was guys' voices. I looked behind wondering who was calling. It was the BTS. I sighed I thought it was someone else. They were calling actually calling Seokjin sunbae, not me. Lovelyz actually call me 'Jin' when we were young. I don't even know where that came from. Then when these Bangtan Boys transferred in our school, my classmates and Lovelyz started to tease me as if pairing me to Seokjin sunbae. It's not like I don't like it but I don't want sunbae to think that I really like him a lot and even using his nickname to be my nickname also.

Well... I like him actually. A bit. I'm still denial and unsure if do like him or just a crush.

"You should have looked on Myungeun's face when Bangtan called Seokjin sunbae!" Baby Soul unnie started to laugh with the other girls. They are walking towards me and we are heading to canteen.

"Unnie!" I whined.

"What?" Soul unnie kept on laughing.

"You actually looked funny. It's like you were resting you bitch face then widen your eyes as if doing an aegyo." Jiae unnie made the atmosphere even worst.

Thanks unnie. A lot.

We started to eat our lunch and after our not too long chit-chating we went to our classes. As soon as I went to the classroom, my phone rang.

*1 new message*

'Hey~ I saw your face a while ago you were so cute.'

It was sent from unknown number. This person has been texting me like every day starting last month. It was quite annoying because I know this person is my schoolmate.

'What cute? When? Where? Who are you by the way? I've been asking you like since you knew my number.' I replied.

Every time, this person gave me a message he/she won't stop sending until I reply. Then, when I replied it will never responds.

Suddenly there was an announcement...

"Everyone? We would like to ask. Who is the owner of the pouch? It has an engraved name that is 'Jin'. Whoever the owner is please go to the Security Office. It was found yesterday at the rooftop. Also, he/she will be given a detention. You all know that we are not allowing you to go at the rooftop. That's all."

My eyes widen. Oh my gosh! That is mine! I thought I left it at home a while ago but I really did (almost) lose it! I stood up and ran to security office. Since my room was on the third floor, it will take me 3 minutes to get there.

I was panting when I got in front of the office. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Good Afternoon, sir!" I said while panting a bit. I saw someone sitting on the chair together with the guard. I can only see his back.

"Oh..." The guard looked at me then on my name tag. "... Park Myungeun? What brings you here?" He asked.

"Uhm... About the pouch. That was actually mine. I left it on the rooftop." I answered.

"So you are Jin?" He asked again.

"Yes." I nodded and smiled.

"And so are you..." He turned to the guy who was sitting in front of him.

Wait... What's happening?

The guy slowly turned to face me and to my shock... It was Seokjin sunbae. We stared each other and I broke it after a second.

What a nice day, Myungeun.

My heart started to beat fast. I don't know if I was just nervous or because of him. I'm not sure.

"But I'm really the owner of the pouch." I said.

"Well, let's see if you are the owner of this. What's inside of this pouch?" he asked and eyed me.

Shit...

"Uhm..." I was quite hesitant at first because that was my emergency kit. You know monthly thing of girls. "... a uh..." This is so embarrassing; Not only in front of the guard but in front of Seokjin sunbae as well.

"So..." the guard eyed me again.

"Napkin, panty liner, wet and dry tissues." I said fast and looked down.

"So this is really yours." The guard finally handling me my pouch.

Gaaah! So embarrassing.

Still looking down and reached to my pouch. I heard a soft chuckle. It's from Seokjin sunbae.

We finally went out of the room. I bowed to Seokjin sunbae but before I walk the other way.

"You should be careful next time... Jin." He said.

I looked up to him and he smiled at me. My heart started to beat again. Oh no.

"I'm sorry, sunbae. You also went to the office because everyone is calling you Jin. My family and friends do call me Jin also." I said and walked away. This is too much feels!

Aish pabo! Why do I have to be this idiot?

*1 new message*

'Napkin, panty liner and tissues, huh? kekeke'

NO WAY!

"Heol! No way." I whispered to myself.

No one's in the office other than me, Seokjin sunbae and the guard... So, the one giving messages was Seokjin sunbae???

---

Seokjin's POV

Not so far to my classroom there was an announcement...

"Everyone? We would like to ask. Who is the owner of the pouch? It has an engraved name that is 'Jin'. Whoever the owner is please go to the Security Office. It was found yesterday at the rooftop. Also, he/she will be given a detention. You all know that we are not allowing you to go at the rooftop. That's all."

Pouch? What pouch? Jin? Me?

I went to security office to found out what pouch was that and saw an unfamiliar pouch that the guard was holding.

"Good Afternoon. I actually heard my name on the announcement. Was that mine?" I asked.

"Oh, I was actually expecting a girl but a guy came!" The guard laughed and I was left there confused.

"Take a sit." He said and I did.

Suddenly, someone opened the door.

"Good Afternoon, sir!" This is a girl's voice. And it seems so familiar...

"Oh... Park Myungeun? What brings you here?" The guard asked.

Oh... So it was Myungeun. I heard she is also called Jin.

"Uhm... About the pouch. That was actually mine. I left it on the rooftop." She answered.

"So you are Jin?" He asked her again.

"Yes."

"And so are you..." He turned to me and I nodded.

I turned around and there she is. We stared on each other.

"But I'm really the owner of the pouch." She said as soon as she broke our eye contact but I'm still staring at her.

"Well, let's see if you are the owner of this. What's inside of this pouch?" he asked.

"Uhm... a uh..." She looked... embarrassed?

"So..."

"Napkin, panty liner, wet and dry tissues." She said it fast and looked down.

"So this is really yours."

She looks so cute. I can't help it to chuckle a bit.

We finally went out of the room. She bowed at me

"You should be careful next time... Jin." I said before she walks away. I smiled at her as soon she looked up.

"I'm sorry, sunbae. You also went to the office because everyone is calling you Jin. My family and friends do call me Jin also." She said and walked away.

Not so far, I sent her a message. Yes, I know her number because Baby Soul is one of my classmates.

I was also the one who kept on sending her messages. I like her ever since. I just can't find any timing to talk to her.

---

Myungeun's POV

*1 new message*

'Let's meet later at the rooftop after classes.'

This is so embarrassing. It was really Seokjin sunbae. I asked Lovelyz about it and Baby Soul told me that she gave my number to him.

'But, we are not allowed. And also, I will get a detention. My teacher gave me a warning.' I replied.

'It's okay. We'll do our detention together then.'

Oh no... My heart keeps on racing. Do I really like him?

After classes I went straight to rooftop.

"So, it was really you..." I said as soon I reached the rooftop and saw him. Kim Seokjin.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if that creep you out." He smiled. I shyly smiled back to him.

"Yeah... It did." I laughed and went beside him.

"I'm really sorry."

"Nah! It's okay. Since, I already know that it was you." I chuckled and stared to my phone. "So, why did you call me?"

"Uh, actually... it's because you asked if who was behind those messages." He answered.

"Ah! Right! I actually asked Soul unnie and she said that she gave you my number..."

"Yeah, I did ask her a favour."

Then... There was this awkward silence...

"Uhm," he spoke first breaking the awkward atmosphere. "I actually... uhm..." I looked at him and his ears are red.

"Yeah?"

"I actually like you." He said quite loud and looked at me straight to my eyes.

My heart raced again for the nth time this day. I don't even know why. Then, there were butterflies tickling my stomach. Gosh...

"I like you too, sunbae." I unknowingly blurted out. Why. Did. I. Even. Said. That.

My eyes widen after the sudden confession.

"No, I mean... uh. You know... because you are nice and... uhm." I kept on blinking like I don't even know what to say anymore.

He chuckled and kissed my cheeks. I felt that there were actually a sparks on it and butterflies on my stomach were wildly tickling my stomach. I can feel that anytime soon my heart will explode.

"Sunbae-"

"HEY YOU TWO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AT THIS HOUR, HUH?" The discipline teacher came to us and hit us with the bamboo stick.

"Detention! Clean the classrooms!" He shouted.

We are still standing in front of him then looked at each other, processing what was happening.

"NOW!!!"

Seokjin sunbae and I ran as fast as we can.

So yeah... we did have our detention together. It must be the worst for others but for us it seems like a little date.

-----

EDIT: This story is posted in asianfanfiction.com as well, under my account DaHyeon. I decided to post this here in edited version. I will say this: I did not plagiarize this since I was the one who made this story. Please understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 15 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...
27.4K 5.3K 88
⁞ '✎ A reader insert story that portrays BTS members as classic love tropes in fanfiction writing. : ̗̀➛ Namjoon as "best friends to lovers" / "coll...
2.5K 94 14
Not everyone has a perfect life. JinRi and TaeHyung are happily married living a care-free life. Until unexpected event starts taking place. *Discla...
945K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...