Amourshipping One-Shots

By rosepetals_and_fire

Ash and Serena sitting on tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G I'm so immature :P. Just as the title says this book is just a... More

Adorable
The Football
Clemont's discovery
What is this feeling?
Dreams about Senpai
Jealousy
Ouch
"What did I just do?"
Poor Calem
He's taken.
Braixen's busted!
Couple for a night
A battle by any other name - AU
Happy Mothers Day! :D
Love
Someone's in looove ;)
What is this feeling? - Ver.2
Brock's guide to being a perfect Boyfriend
Fights, chaos and love.
She's special.
The Ribbon
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
Gary Mother-effing Oak
Mirror Amourshipping
Hugs Always Help
^0^ | Happy Amourshipping Day! | ^0^
How Mommy and Daddy Met

The real Goal

4.1K 93 92
By rosepetals_and_fire

What do you think about the gif?

I'm surprised I'm still alive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clemont lifted his glasses up the bridge of his nose; a smirk was on his face and his usual position of one hand on the hip and the other one extended towards his "amazing" invention.

"The future is now, thanks to science" he said, starting his ever famous quote "Clemontic gear on!"

He threw the tarp of off the contraption and revealed a small TV attached to a silver bowl about the size of a person's head. It had many LED lights attached to it and could've easily been mistaken for a disco bowl sawed in half.

It might've looked weird for a normal person to see advanced technology smack in the middle of a forest. But for the Kalos family it was pretty normal. It was a part of their day.

"I call this the 'Now you don't have to worry about getting a dream machine for beginning trainers' machine!"

Ash and Pikachu's eyes sparkled with their usual enthusiasm while Bonnie and Serena wore their 'What is it now?' faces.

Bonnie added a sigh "That was by far one of the worst names you've ever made"

Clemont ignored her, like he usually does and went on with explaining the machine's purpose "This is the revolutionary instrument which can change the life of millions of poor beginning dreamless trainers in the generations to come"

"Science is so amazing!!" Ash piped in. "Except I didn't get a single thing you said"

"I'll explain" Clemont took the bowl in his hand "For kids who have a dream, waiting to turn 10 is their absolute goal. But what about the others. What about the kids who don't know what to do when they turn 10?"

He placed it on Bonnie's head and placed her on a stool. "This machine solves that problem" he said, turning the screen on "Since all of you already have dreams, testing it on you will help me prove its accuracy."

Clemont turned to sister. "Ready?" Bonnie eagerly nodded, "Put it on! Put it on!" Clemont grinned ear to ear and lowered the bowl-thing over her eyes and pressed one of buttons on it.

Ash and Serena, along with Pikachu watched as the screen came to life. It had the view of a very crowded airport and a girl was seen scurrying around the people there.

"Is that Bonnie?" Serena asked, squinting and dropping her eyes almost immediately "Oh my goodness it is!"

Long lemon-yellow hair which reached her back and an all too familiar Deddenne perched on top of her head. "Out of the way!" she yelled.

But it didn't just end there. The airport quickly changed to a church and zoomed into a figure standing on the aisle. She wiped a tear from her eye and sniffed. The bridesmaid behind her spoke up "Must be amazing for you, right?"

Future Bonnie nodded "My big brother's finally getting married"

Ash and Serena laughed, while a beet-red Clemont marched up to her and plucked the bowl off Bonnie's head. "I guess we'll stop it there" he said.

"What was it about?" Bonnie exclaimed, bouncing on her toes "Tell me!"

"You were a pokemon trainer!" Ash answered.

"And Clemont got - " Serena started, but got quickly shut off by Clemont's "Yeah that'll do, Serena!"

"Clemont got married?!?!"

Ash and Serena nodded excitedly.

Bonnie punched the air "Your machine's on point." she yelled "This might actually work"

Clemont sighed in defeat. "Whatever. You're next Ash"

The Kanto boy hopped onto the stool with absolutely no hesitation and within a second the machine came alive.

It was a battle arena jam-packed with screaming fans and the centre of attention was our very own Ash Ketchum holding a trophy in his hand and waving with the other.

He was a few years older and his signature cap was missing. Pikachu was on his shoulder and the two of them looked happier than ever.

"Whoa!" Bonnie blinked "That's Ash."

Serena only gulped and nodded. She was desperately trying to stop the nose-bleed that was threatening to flow and even if she did speak, it would be different forms of "So hot..." Thus, it was better if she just kept quiet.

After that particular scene, a montage of various events were seen. "Our very own Pokemon Master is here to cut the ribbon at the opening ceremony of Ms.Richards 'Beauty and Glamour' right here in the Sinnoh region" the reporter lady said "It is such a tremendous honor"

The camera moved behind the lady and showed Ash wielding a huge pair of golden scissors. In front of all the anticipating fans, he snipped the red ribbon in half and received a huge uproar. People and pokemon everywhere went crazy.

Ash was also seen in photo shoot, a talk show and in many many battles with the champions of all the regions.

And the best part, Ash won every single one of them.

After Ash, Clemont took a seat. What the screen showed proved the total accuracy of the machine. It was almost similar to Ash's, except instead of winning battles Clemont was receiving awards for his inventions.

Just like Ash, he went around cutting ribbons, opening stores, attending talk shows and being a star almost everywhere he went.

Bonnie smiled, turning to Serena as Clemont got down "If yours is accurate, then we could actually get a working, successful machine from Clemont"

Serena smiled back. "That would be amazing"

The first scene was an open air auditorium and on the stage was Serena and her pokemon waving to the people "Thanks for supporting me!" she said "Thanks for believing in me! I promise to every single one of you, that I will do justice to my title of Kalos Queen. Thanks again, all of you"

Ash, Clemont and Bonnie smiled. That was expected and all of them saw it coming. Clemont was about to yelp in the joy of his machine's success but was stopped by the abrupt change of location.

From the screaming fans the scene shifted to a beach. A quiet, tranquil and peaceful beach with the Sun setting on the water out at sea.

"Huh?" Clemont cocked his head. He had expected the paparazzi and talk shows, but instead he received an older Serena running on the sand, bare-feet towards someone else who was standing a distance away.

That person turned out to be Ash.

Bonnie tried to desperately hold in her laughter as she watched Clemont's super confused expressions.

"Why are you holding hands?"

"You two just hugged!!"

"Did you....did you just kiss?!"

Bonnie glanced at Ash. Through each passing scene, Ash watched with the same dumbfounded look, which didn't seem to alter at all. 'Poor guy' Bonnie thought.

As if that wasn't over the top already, Serena's hopes for her future only got more entertaining.

Here's a hint: Here comes the bride.

The chapel was extravagantly decorated and there was a lot of commotion. But all the chatter died down as soon as Serena walked in, dressed as the most beautiful bride ever.

The machine lasted long enough to let everyone take a look at the groom (It was Ash. Duh.) before it exploded.

Serena coughed out a cloud of smoke as she threw the bowl-thing off her head. "What...*cough*....did it show?....*cough*"

"It was pretty weird" Clemont said, shaking his head at the mess "I'm positive that it wasn't your real goal"

"Huh?" Serena asked "What happened?"

"You and Ash were dating!"

The honey-blonde's face went pale.

"You even got married!" Clemont laughed "It was so bizarre"

Serena laughed nervously "Y-y-yeah" she stuttered "S-s-something m-must've gone w-wrong. T-That was...I mean, it couldn't be my d-d-dream. T-t-that would be weird. Haha"

"Oh okay" Ash nervously laughed.

Bonnie raised her eyebrows. Yeah, suuuuure

A/N--------------------------------------------

I've been itching since the beginning of time to write this story and yesterday I went all"Just do it!" So here is the summary-

"When you're father asks you for, probably the millionth time, whether you're hundred percent sure about getting millions of cameras flashing at you, always say No"

All Aiden ever wanted was a normal life as a normal trainer who was going around Kalos to collect badges and win the Kalos League.

But being the son of The Pokemon Master and the former Kalos Queen meant that a normal life was never gonna happen. Be honest, would you call a life normal, if you had to deal with these people every day -

-A boy whose obsessed with his parents' love story but has no idea of his existence. Thus, forcing him to live a life of lies, dishonesty and blonde hair.

-His sister who is hopelessly in love with one of his arch enemies.

-And a girl he's hopelessly in love with.

Oh and then there's all the gym battles.

In one word, Aiden Ketchum's life is a mess.

This is a small summary, I'll try to make a better one. (I suck at summaries :P)

Do you like it? >w< I might publish the first chap sometime this week, so stay tuned. Ikarishipping and Contestshipping are there too.

Till then, toodles. *waves*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 55 13
-2020 edit- I highly recommend that you don't read this. I was 10/11 when I wrote this and my writing was terrible. Summary: Our heroes, Ash, Serena...
2.2K 39 5
A book for several Ash x Serena one shots. They are not continuous, and each chapter is its own separate story. Might involve a little bit of flirti...
10.6K 300 26
Ancienverse Book Four. With the world at a seeming peace, Ash embarks on another journey. However, things are not all surf and sand in Alola as a dar...
2K 21 6
This is an One Shot book. If you like One Shot books then please read it. {1} I don't own any Photos in this story. {2} You can comment in the book...