Hell & back

By Alexus_Nicole

me my bestfriend and our boyfriends go through hell and back to survive. "what happens when two best friends... More

.1.
·2·
§3§
♦ 4 ♦
-5-
~6~
$7$ (part 1 of 2)
#8#(part 2 of 2)
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
_22_
.23.
24
...25...
26
27
...28...
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

37

21 0 1
By Alexus_Nicole

Me

I pull up at the house and see lilly is still here. I get out and walk to the door. I unlock it and walk in. "Your still here?" I ask her she smirks and looks at Nate.

He's cheesing like a idiot. "No I took him to see his date after you left and we just got back." She explains. I nod and walk in the kitchen to see swazz still at the table.

I chuckle and grab the scotch. I open it and pour a glass. "What's so funny?" He asks me standing up. I just look at him before downing my drink.

"Your little boy toy just got his ass kicked that's what's funny." I say walking out the kitchen laughing.

I take my jacket off and go upstairs. I decided to change since you know the whole Hayes thing. Yeah.

I go to my closet grab a pair of white ripped skinnies, a black long shirt with no sleeves, my black timbs, and a white leather jacket.

I get dressed and walk back downstairs. Lilly smirks. "Where ya' going bub" she asks me I smile. "No where!" Swazz cuts in.

"I'm sorry what?" I say looking at him. He walks up close to me. I put my hand on his chest and push him back a few steps. "What the fuck is wrong with you." He says.

I laugh. "Nate get up your coming with me." I say to Nate. He shrugs and grabs his stuff. I throw him my keys and he goes to my car. Lilly sits there. Just waiting.

I turn back to look at him. "The fact that you can ask that really is something." I say to him crossing my arms. "Yea so what we fucked that doesn't mean he deserved to get his ass kicked." He says.

I smirk. "But I deserved to get cheated on?" I ask him calmly. He let's out a frustrated breath. "Blake stop you know I didn't say that." He says. I look at lilly and smile. She nods and walks out the house.

I look at swazz. "Your right, you didn't have to cause the proof is right there that I'm obviously not worthy of your honesty. But its fine I guess this is me once again the fool of love falling for another bad guy." I say before trying to walk out.

He grabs my arm and turns me around. I look at his hand. "Let fucking go of me right now." I say through clenched teeth. He releases his grip.

"You relinquished your right to touch me when you fucked Hayes. You made your choice, now go live with it." I say a single tear falling from my eye. I grab my phone and leave slamming the door behind me.

I wipe away the tear and get in my car. Nate hands me the keys. I bring the car to life I back out. I look at Nate. "Will you stay with me at a hotel? " I ask him.

He laughs. "Duh, you obviously need somebody right now."He says I smile and speed off. I call lilly.

"yea? " she says answering the phone. I smirk.

"Meet me at your house j need a drink." I say through the phone. She says ok then we hang up.

"What a night." I say laughing. Nate looks at me then at his phone.

I liked it kind of....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 89 25
A Demon and a Vampire are both abandoned by the people whom they thought loved them, in two different places, different times. they are both rescued...
69.3K 1.9K 17
What happens when two worlds collide? What happens when the bad boy might be the only one that's able to fix the broken girl? What happens when the...
320 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
932 22 27
When the gang go back to school, they meet new and old friends and discover strange encounters of creatures that came from different worlds.