#ZAVIS

By guardian_sama

Hey,this is my first shipping thing,so please vote and enjoy! More

LLOOOVVEEE

55 1 0
By guardian_sama

Zane store at the phone,for he had been wanting to call his one,hansome,true love,Travis.
Zane:Oh how I wish I had the corrouge to call my sexy Travis.Said Zane sighing,for he had longed to have a propper covo with him cause all the other convos Zane just store at his dreamy eyes,{P.S I so NOT have a chrush on Travis cause hawt Laurence is SOOOO much better.}and muttered till he walked away.
Zane:But this time is different
,im gonna call him!Zane reached for the phone and dilled Travises number.
Zane:What have I done!Zane said as he regreted his desition.
Travis:Hello?
Zane:...
Travis:hello!?!
Zane:Hi Travis its me,Zane,ummm,umm....
Travis:Are u gonna say anything?
Zane:I like pie?
Travis...Za-Zane are u ok?
Zane:im always ok when im with uuuuuu
Travis:......
Zane:COME 2 MY HOUSE HOTTY!!!!!!!
Travis:???????
Zane screamed.
Travis walked to Zanes house.
Zane looked out of his window and saw Travis.
Zane:Quick!Come inside before kawaii~chan "accidently" pushes us together and makes us kiss...Ahem,que!
Kawaii~chan:oh!As she pushed Travis into Zane and took pics and vids.Then Aphmau came in and said.
Aphmau:DAM SUN I GOTS SOME NEW SHIPS IN DA HOUSEEEE!!!
Then they got married right then and there.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
625K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
551K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 36.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...