The Foreigners

Par magnoliarayne

Emmy sits on he porch every night after the sun sets. She gazes at the beautiful constellations and watches s... Plus

The Night They Came
Dark Figures
The Foreigners
I Love You
I Feel It
To Kill or Not to Kill
Foreigners
911
Phone Call
They're Everywhere
Trust No One
Where am I?

Abnormal Activity

32 4 1
Par magnoliarayne

    I stood up and pointed at the sky.
    " Jake! There were stars up there a second ago right? Tell me I'm not crazy!" I say, rubbing my head with confusion.
    "Emmy, there were stars up there a second ago, and there are stars up there now." Jake said, he stayed cool and collected, even when I went crazy.
    I stared up at the sky, the object was moving fast. I looked around to make sure that there wasn't any other mysterious objects. My eye caught a huge, shining ball in the middle of the sky. It was bigger than a star but smaller than the sun. It was probably an extremely bright planet. I assumed that the airplane and planet went together?
    "Emmy I think you need some rest, you can come over to my house tonight. My parents are out of town and I have a spare bedroom if you want."
    "No I'm good Jake, will you please stay here with me tonight? I swear there's something out there, I just know it."
    "Ok Emmy seriously I don't  think it's safe out here, I have this weird feeling that somethings watching us."
    "Ok bye Jake, see you when I see ya."
    Jake looked back reluctantly, then turned away on his bike. I sat down on the quilt and looked up, the flashing ship was gone but the planet was still there.
               Aliens, I thought. Could it be?
    I decided to call the flashing object a ship, because I had a hunch that it wasn't an airplane. The "ship" appeared in the middle of the sky again and then it flashed back out of view.
    Maybe Jake was right. Maybe I  am going crazy.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

58 1 19
This Timeline consists of every on screen marvel universe. Occasional Comics and Books may appear as and when. Although I can reel off the MCU film t...
13.8K 237 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
3.8K 61 10
Hey Everyone This Is My Idea With An Evangelion Fanfiction I Got This Idea After Watching Evangelion 3.33 And Well I Have My Own Idea For How The Ser...
19.1K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...