Back And Forth [Completed]

By Rachelpooey_

Highest rank: #30 IN ROMANCE (SHORT STORY) Cody and Scarlet were together, well at least that's what Scarlet... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
EPILOGUE

Attention!

51 15 11
By Rachelpooey_

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER

Hey guys! I've been thinking a lot lately. I've noticed that some people judge books based on how many views they have, which kind of got me worried.

I am BEGGING you guys to prove to other people that you should never judge a book by the views! And I'm not saying that you should tell them all about MY book.

All of the famous stories that have over a million views all started off having NONE. I just wish some people would see that. It kind of hurt my feelings.

Someone who's story was successful in views was making fun of my story for only having like 70 views and 12 votes. It really hurt my feelings.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope you enjoy the rest of my book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
711K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
294K 34K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...