pacify her ; joshler

By uItchanyeol

️... More

TEASER
Bar
Slut
Dinner
Anonymous
Surprise
His Idea
Deja Vu
Bet
Ex-Girlfriend
Gorgeous
Ruined
Blame
Sorry
Past
Exposed
Drunk
Jealous
Date
Hero
Love
Skirts
Letter
Wake
Funeral
Shower
Epilogue

Ethereal

9.3K 410 1.4K
By uItchanyeol

thanks for 5k lmao

have a smut chapter cause i hate writing plot (i dont actually hate it im just HORRIBLE at writing it)

-

josh taps his steering wheel as debby drones on about her time in europe.

why did he choose to date a college girl?

she's annoying, loud and worst of all, homophobic.

oh, there's two guys holding hands in the mall?

disgusting.

that girl kissed her girlfriend on the cheek in the restaurant?

horrifying.

that's why he can't have debby find out about him because she'll leak it to the press and his company will lose clients about as quick as he got hooked on tyler.

josh breathed and exhaled tyler.

ever since that first night he couldn't get him out of his head.

maybe because tyler was the best lay he'd ever had or maybe because he feels something more for the small boy, but he knows there's definitely something drawing him back to tyler.

he wanted to know more about the poor boy, getting money from having sex.

"i'm going out later with all my friends and we're probably gonna go back to marissa's house so i won't be back until tomorrow afternoon." debby explains to josh, who seemingly has no interest in what shes saying other than the fact she's gone tonight.

"fine by me." josh tells her, pulling into his driveway.

debby pouts when josh doesn't try to convince her to stay.

♣♣

tyler finally gets home to his one bedroom apartment around 3:30 and drops the groceries he bought on his way home from work, in the kitchen.

he packs away everything in the cabinets and fridge, before laying down on his bed.

tyler couldn't help but be shady around debby. it was funny to see her huge, round eyes look at him in confusion without knowing anything had ever happened between him and josh.

his hand roams on his bed for his phone and he clicks it on.

while scrolling through his instagram feed, he gets a text from an unknown number.

well, not completely unknown. it was josh's number.

from josh:

been thinking about you all day, princess.

tyler groans at the sight on his phone. calvin klein boxers never fail him.

from tyler:

how's debby doing?

josh frowns at his phone and removes his hand from the large bulge in his boxers.

from josh:

well that wasn't what i expected. she's out with her friends.

from tyler:

you still owe me the money from last night.

josh smirks in thought as he types out his next message.

tylers phone buzzes once more with a message from josh.

from josh:

how about you text me your address and i'll double it?

tyler, of course, happily accepts.

♣♣

after deciding to experiment with his appearance today, tyler sits on the couch waiting for josh to get here.

he slicks out the creases in his skirt and opens his phone camera to make sure his lipstick isn't smeared.

some of his clients request girly appearances so tyler has some makeup and girly clothing in his closet and he decided to see what josh thinks of them.

for some reason joshs opinion mattered to tyler.

finally, there's a harsh knock to the front door, and once more tyler checks his appearance and reapplies one last coat of bright red lipstick.

tyler opens the door and josh takes in his attire.

a pink skirt complimenting tylers tan skin nicely and a white crop top with a layer of lipstick on top of his thick lips.

"princess." josh mutters, taken aback by tylers clothing.

tyler blushes, the pink tint complimenting the innocent outfit, "you don't like it?" he questions looking up at josh through his eyelashes, also adorned with a light coat of mascara.

"jesus, fuck no." josh answers, walking into the small apartment. "you look... pretty."

tyler smiles cheekily, his dimple showing itself to josh for the first time since they met.

josh smiles slightly at the sight of the feminine boy in front of him, blushing profusely from josh's gaze.

"i've never seen you blush." josh mentions to tyler.

"i've never dressed like this for people who don't ask for it. i was nervous." tyler admits, his fingers toying with the end of the skirt.

"well it was a nice surprise." josh tells tyler, resting his hands on tylers shoulders.

tyler looks up and josh leans down to catch tylers lips in his own.

its the first time they've properly kissed and they cant get enough of each other.

tyler wrapped his arms around joshs neck and pulled on the hair there, causing josh to groan into the kiss.

josh pulls back to catch his breath and opens his eyes to see a flustered tyler with lipstick smeared on the corners of his mouth.

it was a beautiful sight.

tyler pulls josh down into another kiss and josh slips his tongue into tylers mouth.

tyler moans and arches his chest into joshs.

josh pulls from the kiss but only to trail light kisses down tylers neck to his collarbone.

"bedroom?" josh mumbles against his skin.

"yeah." tyler responds breathlessly.

josh picks tyler up and carries him bridal style into his bedroom where he puts him on the bed and crawls above him.

josh kisses him once more before trailing down his chest, licking and biting the exposed skin of his stomach.

he slips the skirt off of tyler to reveal black lace panties with a red trim detailing them.

"baby boy.." josh admires tyler, causing the boy to squirm beneath him.

the sight was unbelievable.

tylers cock outline prominent through the lace and the tip of his cock sticking out through the top of the hemline, precum beading at the tip.

"beautiful." josh tells tyler, before pulling the panties off of tyler and placing them in his back pocket.

josh leans down and kisses the tip of tylers cock, before taking it in his hand and sucking on the tip teasingly.

"d-daddy!" tyler moans as josh starts to deepthroat him, the tip of his cock hitting the back of joshs throat everytime he moves down.

josh looks up at tyler, writhing in the pleasure. his eyes closed shut, biting his lipstick covered bottom lip, occasionally opening it to gasp with pleasure.

josh couldn't get enough of him.

josh continued working tyler then abruptly stops, going back up to kiss tylers lips.

tyler arches his hips against joshs and that's when josh realizes how much clothing they both still have on.

josh removes his shirt and pants, leaving him in his calvin klein boxers.

"you know," tyler mutters as he removes the white crop top, "i really like those boxers."

"hm?" josh questions.

"yeah, i really do, daddy."

"i'll wear them more often, then. thank you, princess." and with that josh removes his boxers.

"you have lube?" josh asks tyler.

"mhm." he nods and points to the bedside table.

josh rummages through the drawer and finally finds a bottle of lube.

he rubs it along his cock and lines up with tyler.

slowly he pushes into tyler and chuckles.

"for a prostitute, you're really tight." josh realizes and hisses as he pushes further into tyler.

tyler just laughs lightly, blinded by the immense pleasure he's receiving.

josh slowly starts pushing in and out of tyler, gradually getting faster.

"harder, daddy, mmm." tyler moans as josh pushes harder into tyler.

joshs cock brushes that spot inside tyler that makes his eye rolls back into his head.

"there!" tyler screams as he writhes around, biting his lip as josh continuously brushes his prostate.

"you like it there, princess?" josh asks.

"mhm, i love it, daddy." tyler answers.

josh grabs tylers cock and he starts pumping it up and down, bringing tyler closer to his orgasm.

tyler nears his peak and squeezes his eyes shut and bites his bottom lip so hard it draws blood.

josh looks down at tyler as he releases all over his stomach and that brings him to his peak as he releases inside of tyler.

"ah- fuck." josh rides out his high by slowing down his thrusts before eventually pulling out of tyler and collapsing beside him.

"that was..." tyler mutters.

"yeah." josh looks over at tylers face, smeared with lipstick and running mascara coating his under eye.

he had never used the word but tyler was ethereal.

and at that, josh falls asleep, staring at tylers face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.5K 22
Tyler needs some extra cash, Josh is willing to give it to him. What's so wrong with that? •fem!tyler
3K 226 10
'I'm a librarian and I catch you almost every week moving your favourite fantasy series from the fiction to the non-fiction section.' AKA josh is big...
2.6K 162 32
"Sorry ladies, he's mine."
3.2K 83 52
Tyler couldn't keep his eyes off the red haired drummer. - Trigger warning//Daddy kink, smut, etc