Forgotten Memories

Por Onyx_thunder01

Living in a small town means there's not many surprises. You know everybody, have done everything, and nothin... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - The End
AN || Sequel

Chapter 30

27 2 5
Por Onyx_thunder01

We walked into the mall and I flinched at her excited squeal. Sighing, I stood up straighter and prepared myself to walk in. With Anna.

Kate had left me with her. Alone.

She said she had some errands to run. As if I'd believe that. She just didn't want to have to deal with Anna being unleashed in a mall.

I grimaced as she started skipping to the first spot of pink that she saw. Naturally, it was Victoria's Secret.

Of course.

She marched straight towards lingerie and turned back towards me. But I was already shaking my head no. "What do you mean? You have to have lingerie."

"No, I don't. Besides, you're not even old enough to be discussing this with me." I tried to pull her from the lingerie but she only gave in when I agreed to buy some lace things. So she threw a million pairs of bras and panties in my arms and decided that was enough for now.

For now.

After clearing out what felt like half of the store, she took my to American Eagle, Aeropostale, Rue 21, and every other expensive store she could think of. She only agreed to let me get some t-shirts from Hot Topic if I'd carry the bags. As much as I hated the thought of all of those bags, I really loved Hot Topic.

"I don't understand why you like graphic tees so much." She said after I walked out from the only store that I actually enjoyed.

"You wouldn't understand. But what I don't understand is that we came for a dress yet none of these bags hold one." I replied, holding up my arms that were full of bags as evidence. It wasn't that there wasn't any dresses in there- because there were plenty- it's just that none of them were white and modest.

My feet were beginning to get sore from being in here for so long and I was glad that we only had the dress left. "Because I knew that if we got the dress first, you'd wanna leave right afterwards." She told me, walking ahead. Well she had a point.

"Are we going to go get it now? Because we've bought like half of the store." I gestured towards the number of bags in our arms even though we just recently put some in the car.

"Yes, we're going." She sighed and I mentally fist bumped the air. We walked towards a dress store that I didn't recognize. The sheer number of the dresses almost knocked me off of my feet, not to mention the colors.

Everywhere I looked I was almost blinded by the amount of sequins and gems. It got to the point that the color pink made me cringe. Why do so many girls like the color pink?

The dresses were organized by color; each color was on a different rack in within that, it was organized by size. We went to where the white dresses were and I was shocked at all of the different styles there were. Anna went to the most extravagant dresses when I went towards the plainest ones.

I skimmed through all of them, waiting for one to catch my eye. Anna kept holding up random dresses, trying to catch my attention, but I kept ignoring her. All of the dresses she held up were either princess dresses or wedding dresses almost.

I was beginning to get bored as I looked at dress after dress. I sighed and closed my eyes. Lifting my hand, I walked further down the rack with my eyes still closed. Laughing at what I was doing, I stopped, my hand resting on a dress. Opening my eyes, I laughed at the dress it landed on. I couldn't imagine myself in a dress that revealing so I looked to the one beside it.

I was close enough.

This dress was simple. It was a bohemian styled dress; it had spaghetti straps and off the shoulder straps, a loose style, lace, and was knee length. I fell in love with it immediately.

"Anna!! I found the one that I want!!" Her head poked out from one of the many racks and she rushed over to my side. Her eyes widened at the dress and she clasped her hands over her mouth as she gasped.

"I didn't think you could actually find one this good." She told me truthfully. I rolled my eyes and held it to me. "Do you think this will work?" I was suddenly nervous about the whole initiation thing and just wanted it to be perfect.

"Dude, it's perfect!!" She said, excitedly. She's always excited. "Go try it on." I was being shoved towards the changing room within the blink of an eye; I didn't even have a chance to argue.

I held it in front of me and decided that it was close enough to my size. I stripped down and slipped it on, suddenly thankful that I had just recently bought a strapless bra.

It fit perfectly.

The color of it made my skin look so much more tan and my legs look longer. It was fitted through my chest and loosened a bit at my hips. I was in awe at the curve of my waist and how it showed just enough cleavage to grab attention.

Long story short, I looked amazing.

"Well? How does it look?" Anna's voice interrupted my thoughts, making me jump. I slid the curtain aside and spun around, letting her see. "It's perfect!!" The smile on her face was enough for me to have a smile of my own.

I smoothed it out , still smiling, and looked back up at her. "You think?" My voice had a softer tone to it now, a drastic difference from the tone that I've been using all day. At the change in my voice, her expression softened from one of excitement to awe. "It's beautiful."

I changed back into my normal clothes and bought the dress. Well, Anna's credit card bought the dress. How she had a credit card, the world may never know.

Kate was sitting in her car, a book open in her hands. She jumped whenever we knocked on the window, signalling her to open the door. With wide eyes, she opened the door and began helping us stuff all of the bags into the back of the car.

"Did you find a dress?" She said, her voice showing shock at the number of bags we had. I laughed and nodded.

"Along with half of the store, I think." She chuckled and slid behind the front seat, waiting for us all to buckle up.

Starting the car, she turned back and glanced at Anna. "Well, I wouldn't expect any less from her." Anna's face turned red and she looked away quickly.

"Is that why you bailed on me?" She had a guilty look on her face as I asked this but she soon sent me a small smile.

"I went shopping with her once and knew I'd never do it again." I nodded my head in understanding and leaned back, closing my eyes.

I needed some sleep after three hours with Anna.

*****

"Lily, it's time to get ready." A voice said, intruding my sleep. I don't like intruders.

I slung an arm, not really aiming. When I heard someone curse, I knew that I had been successful. I rolled away from the voice and snuggled further into the comfortable bed. I heard someone laugh but I ignored them, welcoming slumber with open arms.

But I was whipped away from it when a cold liquid splashed on my back, soaking through my shirt. I sat up, my anger rising. "What the hell!?"

My eyes landed on the culprit and I growled. I watched him gulp in fear and slowly back away. "You wouldn't wake up." He whispered, backing away further.

I lunged, my body sailing through the air until I landed on top of Jordan. Growling, I leaned down further, my face nearing his. We were nose to nose when I stopped, kissed his cheek, and stood up. "Thanks for waking me up. Now leave." I was tempted to laugh at his shocked expression as he scrambled up and out of the room.

When he walked out, I let my posture relax and started laughing until another laugh joined mine. "He practically ran away with his tail between his legs." I turned around to see Maria at the door. Her golden eyes stared back at me.

"Long time, no see." I told her, thinking of she and Lucas both avoided me for a while. She looked down, staring at her feet.

"Sorry about that. We were just all a little freaked out. But I'm here to help you get ready." She looked up, her eyes showing that she was honest. I nodded and walked towards the bathroom, grabbing the bag with my new undergarments and whatnot with it.

"Well I'm gonna go take a bath." I told her, shutting the door behind me. I shrugged off my now wet clothes and starting the bath. My hair was still in braids from my shower this morning so I knew that it would be fine to just take it out. I used the familiar lavender bubble bath, relaxing.

After shaving my legs, I drained the tub and got out. I opened the bag and took out my new lotion, rubbing it over my arms and legs. Once I was satisfied with their softness, I slipped on a new pair of panties and my strapless bra. I grabbed a robe lying in the bathroom and walked out, tying it around me.

Maria was there, sitting on the couch. She looked up when she heard me enter and stood, her hands clasped together. "Do you have a dress?" She asked, her voice nervous and shaky. I nodded and walked over to one of my many bags, pulling it out. "That's beautiful." She whispered, her eyes wide.

"Thank you." I said, my voice soft. "So what all do you need to do?"

She stood up, coming near me. It wasn't until now that I realized she held a bag in her hand. "I'm the tattooist."

"Why do I need a tattoo?" No one ever told me about this, I wasn't prepared for a tattoo. She could see the anxiousness in my eyes as she came closer.

"It's part of it. But not for everybody, it's only when you join your very first pack. And this is your first so I have to tattoo you." She started pulling the neck of her shirt down, exposing the back of her left shoulder. "It's not a big tattoo, a lot of people actually love theirs." I looked closer and saw that it was a small tattoo of a wolf. It was black with little hints of silver, making it shine. It was beautiful.

"How long will it take?" I was more okay with it after I've seen it, but I didn't want to sit there for a long time.

"Not too long." She pulled out a seat and brought it over to me. "I need you to sit backwards on this and pull your robe down a little." I nodded and did as she said, sitting on the chair. I felt the cold air hit my exposed shoulder and shivered slightly.

I felt her press something against my back and I tensed, prepared for pain. Not soon after, it came and I hissed. It was stinging as it dug into my skin until she pulled it away and wiped the blood off. This process went on for a while longer and I gradually got used to the pain. I breathed a sigh of relief when she said she was done.

She took a picture of it with her phone and showed it to me. It looked exactly like hers except that it was red around it. The red surrounding it made it look not quite as beautiful and I frowned. "How long will it stay red like that?"

"Well werewolves heal quickly so an hour or two." I nodded and looked at it again. It should heal by initiation.

"I'm going to get ready now, you can go. Thank you." I shrugged my robe back on and winced as it brushed it.

She cleared her throat and looked back up at me. "I actually have one more thing." I looked at her in confusion as she reached in her bag and pulled out a gold leaf crown. It was intricately designed and absolutely gorgeous. "What is this for?" I asked, confused.

"To wear tonight. Jordan said you'd like it." My jaw dropped in awe at it and I carefully took it from her. Afraid I'd break it, I'd held it gently in my hands. "Thank you." I whispered my thanks and she walked out, leaving me to stare at it.

I shook myself out of it and stood. grabbing the dress. I shrugged the robe off and carefully slipped the dress on, making sure to be careful with my shoulder. I kept glancing at the crown that was lying on the bed as I was getting ready. Once I had the dress on, I took my hair out of the braids, framing it around my face. The waviness of it made it look a lot more voluptuous and it looked great. I softly placed the crown on my head and situated my hair around it.

In the crown and white dress, I looked like a greek goddess.

I can't wait until Jordan sees me.

*****

Keep reading

- Cam

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

22.7K 759 35
Avalon Lily Potter, twin sister of Harry James Potter, the other half of the 'Twins Who Lived' was tired of the classism, racism, and sexism of the W...
Bellator Por !

Fantasia

153K 3.7K 34
•Rewritten. •unedited ___________________________________________ "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲, 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲. 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝗮...
Someone I used to Know Por Julia

Ficção Adolescente

767 85 13
"Belle. I'm so sorry...," He said with sympathy. "Sure. Whatever," I managed before bursting into tears. He tried to hold me, to...
144 0 48
Avalon has the good look, good grades, friends, three wonderful brothers, caring and loving parents. Everyone would think she has everything, and tha...