Forced Marriage By HER

By dolphinajula

Sandya had been in love with vinay since she was young. But vinay loved her. They even have been studied in s... More

introduction

822 13 0
By dolphinajula

Hi guys..im dolphina..im new to wattpad. As english is not my main language the words might be wrong and you can see plenty of spelling errors..i do want improve my english .i hope by writing this story i can improve my english...hope u guys can recorrect me if you found any mistakes.and please dont use harsh words.this is my first story in wattpad..
Do comment ya...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 54.6K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
245K 14.7K 16
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...