From geek to chick

By ironmanxxxx

What extent would you go to just to fit in like the rest of your school instead of being looked at like you w... More

From geek to chick
Being geek
Heart broken
Grooming the high heels
Girly time
Transformation
Beauty queen
Love,hatred and mixed feelings
Lies, love and confusion
Trembling
Breathing
Love triangle
Surprise
Busy busy busy
Broken , pain and tears
What? We just kissed and i liked it
Breaking up !
Mending hearts
Happiness, sadness ?
In LOVE
Suffering
Tears of joy
Home sweet home
Hello to a beautiful life
The end
AUTHORS NOTE********
Authors note

Harsh moments and sweet memories

9.4K 218 43
By ironmanxxxx

Here the next update sorry to keep you guys waiting.

....................................................

Chapter 9

The morning silence was broken by the Alarm clock that shot me right up from my slumber.

I moaned as i moved my face to the other side . My alarm kept ringing loudly in my ear as i picked up my arm and slapped the button shut.

I opened my eyes as i got up and yawned , i got out of bed as i rubbed my head, i walked passed the window as i gave the outside view a little glance suddenly something flashy caught my eyes as i quickly walked back and looked out as my eyes opened wide.

A red shiny ferrari was stood out side my house , as i looked further i saw Zac standing outside with his arms crossed looking amazing in his blue jeans and white t shirt, his eyes were fixed on my bedroom window. Suddenly my phone rang as i watched him put his phone to his ear. I picked up my phone and i smiled as it had Zac written on my screen.

I giggled as I answered it placing it to my ear.

I picked it up.

"Good morning sunshine you up?"he asked.

"Good morning to you too. Erm..nea-" I was about to reply until he cut me off.

"Get ready quick and we'll go school together "he said happily as he waved at me through the window , i waved back and smiled.

I could not believe i was going to go school in a posh car with a hot guy.

Dream come true right?

It was like a happily ever after and i felt like a princess.

I ran in the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face and grabbed my make up and just patted everything on, i grabbed my eye liner and quickly stroked it on and quickly brushed my blush and applied red lipstick , for some odd reason i wore red lipstick with a white dress .

Guess they made a good combination.

'Like me and Zac' said my brain.

I wore a nice summer tight white dress that hugged my body perfectly. I paired it with my peep toes ballets i grabbed my side bag and stuffed my book and my phone , i quickly brushed my hair , it was already straight i just got a few bobbypins and pinned my hair back .

I ran downstairs and waved Mum and Dad goodbye and ran for the door.

"Hey babe"he said as he walked over to me and hugged and kissed me on my cheek.

"Oh hey "i said smiling like a weirdo in a attempt to catch my breath at the same time.

I sat in the car slowly.

"Hey it wont bite "he winked

"Your safe done worry" he said looking into my eyes. I swear my heart was going to jump out of my heart any minute.

I blushed .

We drove off.

"You look stunning by the way" he said smiling whilst keeping his eyes on the road as i looked at him, he bit his lip nervously which made goosebumps rise on my exposed skin.

"Thanks "i replied biting my lip

............

We drove to school as everyone stared at me as i got out of the car. Zac shut the door behind me as he held my hand.

We walked in the school entrance as all the girls stared at me and i saw Chelsea giving me dirtys but i just smiled back .

The guys kept winking at me and kept coming up to us and meeting Zac and giving him touches and the kinda greets that boys do . I don't know.

We walked in class as i saw Austin sitting down.

He was busy in his books .

"Hey come sit with me "Zac pulled me by my hand slowly. I looked at my seat.

"No thanks but i prefer my own place "i said as i let go off his hand "Sorry" i said smiling at Zac and walking over to my seat next to Austin as i sat beside him.

"Hi"i said .

"Hey"he replied.

We couldnt talk much because the teacher walked in and we got on with the lesson.

...............

I put my books in my bag.

"So you forgot me now huh"said Austin.

"What! No how could i forget you"i said staring at him. I know he felt a little neglected but i tried my best not to make him feel like that.

"Yeah a phone call could be nice in the morning "he said .

"But you always phone me first "i said back.

"Yeah i know but i rang you ,you werent picking up "he said

"You didn't even talk to me all night and morning "he said as he grabbed his bag and walked off

My heart sank .What had happen to us? We were so close and for some weird reason were far apart now. I never thought this would happen.

Before i could even call him Zac came up to me and took my hand towards the canteen.

I grabbed my tray and looked around for Austin but didn't see him no where around.

"Hey come on "said Zac pulling me towards him to his table.

I felt uncomfortable sitting with Zac because it wasn't only us two. The table was surrounded by his huge, tall friends. Who were extremely loud and anoyying , Zac continued joking around with his mates as i kept an eye out for Austin.

.............

After school mac dropped me home.

"Bye babe phone me later ok"ordered Zac, i nodded as he moved in for a kiss on my cheek . He pulled back as i got my self out of the car.

I walked inside my house and ran upstairs .

I walked into my room and quickly got changed into my skinny jeans and a white top . I grabbed my brown leather jacket and my brown high heels boots. And to finish it off i wore feather earrings.

I grabbed my phone and bag and ran downstairs

"Abby where are you going ?"asked my mum .

"Oh erm Austin s"i called out before leaving and shutting the door tight.

.....................

Austins pov

I came back from school and ran upstairs and layed back onto my bed. I fuming with anger.

I hated it when Zac was around Abby holding her, kissing her . I came to her house this morning to pick her up but she was going into Zac's  car thats what pissed me off and in class she was too busy with Zac .

For some reason i hated myself! Why did i help her! But i was helpless. She was my best friend and she was hurt. HE hurt her! He didn't deserve her. She's the most sweetest thing and shes too good for him. Abby deserved someone better.

But again why was i feeling like this . I should be happy for her .

Suddenly i felt a pair of hands slid around my neck and a head resting on my shoulder.

"Hey missed me ?"a feminine voice spoke

I turned around slowly and saw Abby as she moved her arms back and looked up at me. Her eyes

They were so beautiful.

"Abs what are you doing here?"i asked her.

"Haha whats so surprising? Austin don't i always come here?"she laughed sitting next to me on my bed. As she giggled.

"Yeah ermm..but your mostly with Zac now "i spoke roughly. "I mean I'm happy for you both i am, but you could give some time to this poor fella who's your best friend" i said teasingly.

"Oh Austin I'm so sorry . I guess Ive been a bit too selfish, i guess i have been with him alot lately "she spoke as she looked at me with apology written on her face.

"No its not about that . Its nothing got to do with and you and Zac being together abs its...just......"i stutterd i really didn't know how to get to the point or what i was trying to say to her.

"What is it Austin? Is there something you want to tell me "she asked.

"No its not. Im sorry Abby, ive been such a jerk lately and i just dont want to lose you.."i said as i looked in her eyes , she stared back into mine as if felt so good to have her here .

"I dont want our friendship to end "i replied again.

"Oh Austin what makes you think that, your my only best friend i ever had, even if some one bought me all the proof and evidence of you doing something i would never believe it because your my best friend and i trust you  and i know that you would never hurt me. "she said as tears filled in her eyes as we threw our arms around each other.

"Thanks abby"i said back until she moved back suddenly.

"Come on now lets go"she stood up as she grabbed my hand.

"Where?"i asked

"You'll see"she said as we ran out the room

....................

Austins pov continuing....

We stopped to a old tree house which was built ages ago by me and Abbys in Abbys neighbours house were i used to live before.

"Ta Daa! " she sang as she twirled around .

"No abby this is not ours anymore you know ,its their property"i said moving back

She stopped to look at me like ' you kidding me?'.

"Shut up Austin , remember when we built this and put our favourite posters inside "she said looking at it.

"Yeah i do "i said thinking back to that time where we would hide our valuable things which meant alot to us.

She ran inside as i followed up behind her.

We climbed inside the tree house as everything looked the same as it did before.

"Wow Omg! my Micheal Jackson poster!"she laughed.

"Oh yeah i remember that "i said as a little image of a young Abby putting it up came in my mind.

"And Oh my god Austin look our secret notepad where we used to write our signitures everytime we came so we knew when we entered here."she spoke.

"Yeah ,when i used to come i used to see your signature so I'd know you had been here"i said back .

Everything was coming back to me like a flash of light.

I sat down with the book as Abby came and sat next to me as she rested her head on my shoulder, i looked at her as she laughed along with every page on the book which held a valuable memory, she looked amazing smiling and i felt great , i never wanted this day to end.

..................

Abby's pov

I opened my eyes as i realised i was still in the tree house with Austin and we had fallen asleep .

It was getting dark .

"Austin get up!!"i shaked him.

"Whahh.."he awoke sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"We fell asleep in the tree house"i said to him.

"Oh crap lets go"he said getting up.

We crept down slowly to our discovery my neighbours were in the garden.

"Stop theives!!!"yelled the man.

"RUN ABBY!!!"yelled austin as he grabbed my hand as we ran towards the gate

"Its locked!! Its locked!!"i yelled as i shaked the gate.

"Climb now!!"yelled austin as he grabbed me from my waist and pulled me over.

We jumped and ran towards my house and slipped inside my house as we ran upstairs into my bedroom and fell on the bed with as we burst out laughing.

"Hahaha that was the best fun i ever had WHOO!"laughed Austin as he tried catching his breath.

"Hahaha i know same here"i laughed hard as i caught my breath.

We bothed stopped and breathed .

"I'll go get some drinks"i said as i got up to walk away but at the same time Austin stood up which made us bump into each other.

Austin grabbed me and pulled me in his arms.

"I had the best time with you abs"he said as he brushed my cheek with his hand.

"Me....too"i said smiling, My breath hitched. I suddenly couldn't breathe. What was wrong with me? I never felt so nervous like this.

Especially around Austin.

He lifted my chin up with his finger as our eyes met. I felt my heart pound fastly against my chest. I felt my breath slowly fall. Goosebumps rose on my skin. I tried to breath as i sucked in the air and breathed it out highly.

Soon our faced were leaning close as our lips were inches apart.

Suddenly jake walked in.

"Abby mums back "he yelled walking .

We moved apart as fast as possible as i walked towards Jake. He had pissed me off!

I hated it when no one knocked on the door.

"Get out you lil creep! "i yelled back at him , i always called him that when he didn't do what he was told.

"Erm its getting dark , i should be going "stutterd Austin nervously towards the door.

"Oh yeah erm "i said waving at him awkwardly.

"Bye good night "he said

"Bye "i smiled as i watched him leave .

This was the best night i ever had. I always had the best time whenever i was with Austin.

Suddenly my cheeks heated as the thought of little ruined moment crept in my mind making my heart beat rapidly. I never thought of kissing Austin. Ever! It never crossed my mind. But this time i wanted to. When our eyes met and his hands on my skin it made me feel so alive. All i could think about was kissing him. He was my best friend i wanted to kiss him.

I had gone completely insane! Why would i think about kissing Austin when i was dating Zac. The one who i have always dreamt about.

And now that i have Zac it just feels different. And by different i mean like its nothing like how i feel when im with Austin. With him its different. ...Oh god! I have no idea what im saying!

Im really stuck.

Someone help me!

.....................................................

Hey guys so this is chapter 9 sorry for the late update and thank you soo much for reading my story it really means alot.

And also i have decided that i will be updating my story every saturday and sunday and maybe monday ...

So keep an eye out for these three days my loves.

Love ya'll very much

Thanks xx

Plz vote , comment and READ!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...
5.2M 153K 32
Peyton Hills has it all. She has a perfect life, surrounded by loving and supportive parents who shockingly aren't divorced. She is surrounded by po...
309 2 15
Maddison's life as a 22 year old, conquering New York, is the most ideal life you could see in a magazine. Possibly even mistaken her for a runway mo...
293K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...