The Boys (EXO)

Da BlueMisty

A FAN-FIC STORY OF EXO. A STORY OF HOW YOU MANAGE YOUR NEW LIFE LONG JOURNEY LIVING WITH THE EXO MEMBERS. Altro

The Boys
PROLOGUE
New Job
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Signal of a New Journey
The Call
Meeting
Contract
A Lie
Sibling's Connection
EXO's House
First Night
School for the Stars
SM Entertainment
EXO Training
Welcome Lee
Amusement Park
Trauma
Posters
Specialty
Age
Truth or Dare
Mall
Plans
Total Make-Over
Be Yourself.
Photoshoot
Spoiler chapter alert!
New Bestfriend
Unfolded
Dream Come True
The Debut
Comeback Party
World's Reaction
Gone
Gratitude and Apology
Here
I AM BACK
Sunset
Author's super duper late note

News

19.4K 477 102
Da BlueMisty

Exams are oveeer :) Thank God!

Help me pray for my grades.

neeways. gonna update many chaps as promise. Please continue to read and don't forget to votee :)

----------

"Thank you." Luhan said to you as you arrive in the house.

"No problem." You smiled at him but he didn't gave you his.

Everyone is settled in the living room. They were stressed and tired from shopping-hidden shopping. You know shopping is hard but you didn't expect that shopping while hidding would be freaking hard.

"Thank you Nooonaaaa~" Sehun exclaimed and you smiled.

"You had such courage to do that Hee Mi-ah." you don't really understand what Baekhyun mean by that but you just smiled.

"Ya, ya, ya! Noonaa. Lulu will be proud of you!" Lee paused "Oh. Noona. Speaking of Lulu, he came home already last time. I forgot to tell you."

"Why do you keep calling me?!" Luhan asked irritatedly as he went downstairs. You just chuckled.

"Aniyo. We're not. Its our grandpa." you took a glance at Lee who's wearing a confused look.

"But-"

"Luhan, you're not the only 'lulu' in the world." Kris commented.

"Tsk, you should've said so." Luhan shrugged as he went back upstairs frowning. All of you laugh.

"Ya. Lulu was cute doing that." Sehun complimented. You all just agree. He was indeed cute. He even blushed when he thought we talked about him.

"Anyways, weren't you afraid while getting Luhan earlier?" Kai asked.

"Why? Why will I be intimidated?" you asked confusingly.

"Nothing just... the crowd and all."

"Naaah. It might be the other way around. Crowd intimidated to her. Right, ahjumma?" Chanyeol blurted.

"Yeah. right." I said sarcastically.

"Go. Take your rest after dinner. Its a tiring day. You too little boy." you said pointing to Lee and the boys.

"Ne~"

~Few Minutes Later~

Its late already. Everyone is in their rooms after you ate dinner. You put Lee to sleep and decided to go down.

Its dark. You turn on the lights and went to the kitchen to drink water. As you went out of the kitchen, you are a little bit startled by Luhan's presence who has been sitting in the sofa.

"Hi." you greeted but he just look at you and back to spacing out. You took a seat beside him and tried to make small talks.

"Sorry 'bout what happen a while ago." but he's still silent.

"Can I ask something?" he still didn't budge to open his mouth. He stared at you for a while but took it out seconds later.

"Okay. If you want to be alone, I can go." You paused for a while and started to stand. However, Luhan grab you by the wrist. "What?" he asked with a blank stare.

You smiled and back to take a sit.

"Are you mad at me?" you asked. "I mean, you've been glaring at me a while ago like you want to kill me."

There was awkward silence.

"Do you seriously wanna know?" you nod giddily then he sighed.

"You're taking Sehun away from me." he answered calmly.

"What? No. I'm not." you defended.

Luhan smirked at you and walked away. You keep asking yourself what he meant about taking Sehun away from him.

"Aish! What did I do?" you complained to yourself. Its already late. This day sure was tiring to you. You rested your head to the sofa.

"Problem?" you look at the owner of the voice and upon seeing him, you blushed.

"Not really. Probably." he was holding a can of drink and he opened it as he took a seat beside you.

"If its about Luhan, bear with him."

he paused for a while.

"And about what happen... Its just that he can't handle to much crowd." you were curious so you asked him.

"What do you mean?" you asked as you raise your head from resting on the sofa.

"Among us, he can't easily escape fans." you were sadden by it.

"But don't worry. He's fine, thank to you." you felt bliss. Being complimented by Lay would be your honor. You hoped this moment would freeze, but of course it didn't.

You and Lay walked together towards your separate rooms. And both of you said goodnight greetings.

~ Next Day ~

It really was a tiring day yesterday. Proof is that you feel your body sore. You were about to take a bath but you heard noise downstairs. You re-bun your hair as you walk down the stairs.

"Morning. What-" you were rubbing your eyes behind the transpaarent glasses you are wearing when you noticed that Min Byul Unni and Manager is there. Your eyes rounded in fear.

"Great. I won't be waking you up since you're here already. Please take a sit." Min Byul unni pointed to a vacant sit where you'd probably be sitting.

"Okay. Lets get this straight." Manager said." I want you to explain everything."

Everything? Like what? hmm...

"Please guys. News is already spreading. We want to know the whole story." Min Byul unni pleaded as she notice Manager being impatient waiting for an answer.

"What.. do you want us to.. tell you?" you finally asked.

Then glares welcomed you from the boys. yoi showed them a 'What?!' face but then exactly after doing that you realized something and 'Oh'ed.

Guess, you'll have to do it. You were about to speak up when Suho and Kris interupted.

"I'll explain as a leader." they both look at each other with amusement. As they continue to look at each other as if signalig something as their amusement continues.

"I'll do it instead." everyone was looking at you.

You elaborated each details clearly. You explained well what happen and at the same time, you're pursuading them to believe it was under control.

"Mianhe. I know I shouldn't have let them come with us. Cheongmal mianhe. But I promise it will be the first and the last."

"Who said its the first?" Kris said while rolling his eyes. You were a bit dumbfounded.

"Its not the first?"

"Tsk. She's definitely not one of our fans." Tao commented.

"And probably not the last." Xiumin marked that gave Manager a glare-deathly glare that Xiumin was a bit intimidated.

Manager sighed. "Fine. I'll let this go for once. But I'm not expecting a round two. News is already everywhere. Anyways, one week to go and work must be focused."

"Hmp. You always say you'll let go of this 'once'. Can once be repeated?" Kris tried to whisper. Idiot. Does h"e whisper with such a load voice.

"Why Kris? Do you want a punishment?" You saw Kris gulp and Manager was glaring at him. You should bow down to manager. He can manage to do that.

"I'm really sorry. Don't worry, I'll work hard." you gave him a respectful bow. And due to clumsiness, your loosened glasses feel off.

*THUD THUD*

Your vision becomes a blur. Everything is not clear. Its making your head ache and make you wanna vomit as well. These are the usual symptoms if you open your eyes without even wearing your glasses.

You fell on the ground. Even though it aches, you opened your eyes and used your hands to search for your glasses.

"Ya! Hee Mi-ah! Gwenchanayo?" tht was probably manager's voice. Followed by Min Byul unni. I can hear the boys calling out for me as I was about to be unconscious.

"M-M-Gl-a-ahs-ss-ess." Those were the only words you can manage to utter.

Then you heard Lee.

"Why is everyone noisy noo-NOONA!" he went near you. He notice you were not wearing your glasses. While your on the floor. Then, Kris carried you in a bridal style and placed you on the sofa.

"Where's Noona's glasses?" Lee asked. You think he's horrified, but you can't confirm that because your vision won't let you see the clear details of the world.

"Omo. Ottoke? Hee Mi-ah's becoming pale!" that was probably Sehun,in a panic.

"Close your eyes. Just close them." the voice was deep so its probably Chanyeol. He's right. Its better. Although I'm not completely fine, at least its not worst.

"Here Lee. Her glasses." you know well its Lay's voice.

"Gomoyo." Lee thanked him.

"Wait. Don't put it on yet." Chanyeol comanded Lee.

"Wae hyung?"

"Chen, please get a basin. PALI!" he commanded.

Maybe Chen already arrived because Chanyeol already allowed Lee to put on my glasses.

As the glasses were put on, your stomach grumbled as if it turned upside down.

And it resulted for you to VOMIT.

Great that Lay catched it using the basin Chen got earlier. It was a terrible throw up.

Min Byul noona handed you a tissue. Now that you threw up, it felt better but not best. Why? Because you throw up without even anything inside your stomach.

You felt ill. Sick. Terrible.

"Gwenchana?" Manager asked. I nodded.

"Ani. She's not. She must rest here." Chanyeol said.

"I'll bring food. Her stomach is probably empty right now." Lay added.

"I'll come with you." Baekhyun and Chen said.

"Okay. Kaja."

"Omoo. Hee Mi-aah~!" Sehun grabbed your hands and pat it softly.

Everyone worriedly watch you rest. Except for the three. Lee was cuddled by Min Byul unni.

"Gwen-chana." you were able to mumble.

"Here." The three arrived. finally.

Tao made you sit. He let you lean on him since you are too weak to even move.

Some of the boys went to their respective rooms. Except Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, Kai and Tao. Min Byul and Lee were left too. While manager went to the CR for a while.

Min Byul unni helped you eat. She serve you the food to your mouth. You insist but she insist too. As she insist, you surrendered because you were to weak.

Now your stomach is full. They suggest you sleep first.

You woke up at around twelve noon. You rubbed your eyes behind those magnifying glasses.

"Noona's up, Min Byul noona!" I heard Lee scream.

"Ya! You're hurting my ears Lee!" you complained playfully.

"Mian noona." Lee gave you his cute apologetic face. You smiled and tap his head destroying his hair.

"Ya! You had me there!" Min Byul unni exclaimed.

"Mianhe. I was clumsy."

"Very. But its okay. Its good that Chanyeol knows these stuffs."

"Jjinja? Chanyeol helped?" You were curiuos since you closed your eyes all the time that you don't know and not sure which is which but because of the voice, you are given a clue. The point is that you're not sure if thats them.

"Ne. And we plan on getting rid of that glasses of yours."

"What? Do you want to repeat what happened? No. I can't take these off. NEVER." you replied.

"Hee Mi-ah, we're going to an optalmologist and check your eyes."

"But-"

"Noona's right. I guess you really need it now."Lee interupted.

"Arasso." you pouted your lips in surrender.

"Can I come?" Sehun asked politely to Min Byul unni.

"Aniyo." Min Byul unni answered immediately.

"Noonaa! Jebaal :( " Sehun pleaded but Min Byul won't budge on her decision.

"You'll catch too much atention. Only Lay and Chanyeol can come. Handling two would already be hard. So Sehun-ah, stay." you were surprise to know Lay would be coming to. And Chanyeol?

"Arasso, arasso. tss. meanie" Sehun lowered his voice as he said the last word.

"Hee Mi-ah~ gwenchana?" you nod giddily.

"Do you want anything? D.O hyung can cook for us." D.O can?

"Ani. Jjinja gwenchana." you smile at him and you notice Min Byul unni signaled Sehun to leave and he pouted as he walk away.

You turn your attention to Min Byul Unni. She sat beside you, ready to say something.

"If there's things like these or other personal problems, you can always approach me. It would be much aooreciated." She said as she taps your back.

"Me too." Lee gave you a very big smile that made you smile too.

Unni stood up and told you to change so you can go already. You've been comfortable with unni ever since you first met her because you feel connection between her. Maybe because she's still twenty years old. Few gaps can probably make you feel comfortable since you also longed for an older sister. She's young but she's a famous manager of some big celebrity icons -before because she resigned, you know because of their attitudes-because she have a bloodline of a very respected family and her future has been planned by the family that is why she's very sucessful even at a young age.

You took a bath, wore your glasses and then changed your clothes. Lee followed next and went in the shower. While Lee was taking a bath, you prepared his clothes. When he got out, you assist him in drying up, changing clothes, combing and all.

"Let me comb your hair noona!" You insist at first but you can't stop Lee so you le it be. He finished combing my hair without entangling my hair.

"Lee! You've grown so much! You know how to comb my hair already!" Even while he was combing you, you were nervous. Everytime he insist combing your hair, the comb and your haair entangles and there was a time you had to cut your hair because the comb can't be remove already. And yet now he done it perfectly.

"What do you mean by that noona?" I just chuckled and hug him.

"Ya! I can't breathe!"

"Aigooo. It doesn't mean you've grown, you have to be so mature that you don't like others seeing me hugging you." You release from the hug as you said those. He just blushed.

"Kids are like these when they have crushes. I really want to meet that Lee Ae Rin." because of what yoh said, Lee was given enlightenment because he's hoping to see her too.

"Give me the comb. I'm bunning my hair. You don't know how so I'll do it." he handed the comb to you.

"Try changing your hairstyle noona. Maybe boys will be over you." Lee suggested.

"Naah. If boys want me, they have to like me because of me. Not because I change my self."

"Ye. I will not allow boys to be over you too because you might fell in love and hurt yourself since you easily fall for someone." Lee said. You were about to protest that its not true but he wwnt out of the room.

"Aish!" you said irritatedly. You bun your hair and all set.

You went down.

"Good. She's down, Lets go."

All of you went inside the car. Unni is in the passenger seat and you sat beside Lay, while Lee and Chanyeol are behind you.

"Ahjumma. Don't vomit here. It'll stink." Chanyeol suddenly broke the silence.

"Tss. Why are you even here?"

"We're going to his doctor since he's the best optalmologist here and he's getting a check up too." Min Byul unni answered in his place.

"You? But I don't see you wear glasses." You turn behind to face him.

"I don't need to wear it all the time. Unlike you." You rolled your eyes and back to sitting properly.

Lee and Chanyeol ha been having fun at the back while you are feeling awkward since Lay is beside you.

Thank God you finally arrive and you can get rid of the awkwardness.

"Anyeonghaseyo Ms. Kim. This is Jung Hee Mi." Min Byul greeted.

"Anyeong. Nice to meet you." you bowed and he bowed too.

"So who am I checking first?" She asked.

"Get her going first Noona." Chanyeol said.

"Can Lay go with her?" Min Byul asked and she just nod.

"Wait. How about Chanyeol?"

"No one comes with me during my check up."

"Wae?"

"Just because."

"You can't force him Hee Mi. Now, go in. I'll go ahead first. I need to attend a meeting. Anyeong! Aja!" and Min Byul unni smiled.

"Noona. Fighting!" Lee smiled to you as you smiled back

You are quite nervous. You have never been to an optalmologist without your parents. You haven't tried a korean optalmologist check your eyes. When its your first time, you become nervous and all you need right now is your parents' guidance and support. You keep worrying on what will happen since you certainly need help right now.

Lay noticed it while you walk into the room.

"Gwenchanayo. Everything's gonna be fine." Lay said as he patted your back. You were a bit calmed but not enough to be relieved.

Ms. Kim was about to open the door when...

*pant pant*

"Ya! Why do you all walk so fast?" all of you looked at him.

"Why are you even here?"

"Tss. Lee asked me to give this to you. Don't get me wrong, he begged me." you step in closer to Chanyeol. He handed you a silver bracelet. Its a replica of the original bracelet your parents' gave you with the word 'HOPE' written in cursive.

It was purposely made and copied by your grandparents because when you lost it, your depression increased.

***FLASHBACK***

"LALA!" Lee shouted while running towards her.

"Ne? What's wrong?" Lala approached him and bend his old knees.

"When noona woke up, she looked for something. She destroyed her room. Her clothes in the cabinet are all over her room. She gone wild and cried." he answered sadly.

Lala went inside your room and saw you leaning by your bed, crying.

"Wae? What's wrong Mi?" she aaked while patting your back. You slowly face her with your red eyes and face full of tears.

"Lala. My bracelet is lost." then your grandmother hugged you.

That bracelet is special. Its a bracelet that was given by your grandmother to your mother and passed unto you. You can't lose it. Its very precious to you because you promised to your mother to treasure it and pass to my child and so on.

"Its okay." then she shushed you.

Weeks later, she gave you the replica and told you to use it instead and then it became your lucky charm.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"Lee also said to pass the message 'Good Luck'." you smiled. This is the reason you really love your brother.

"Tell him I'm not joining a competition." You grinned.

"Then, why are you nervous?" he smirked at you and runaway.

*Aissh! I'm not nervous.* you thought.

"Jinja? You look pale." Lay chuckled.

*How did he know?*

You felt embarassed that he knew. He's your crush afterall.

"Lets go in?" Ms. Kim asked while holding the doorknob ready to open. You nodded and Lay smiled as he walk by you.

Your heart pumps so fast as if you are chased by a dog. Ms. Kim asked you to sit on a special seat. You may not notice it but you are actually trembling.

"Wae? Why are you so nervous?" Ms. Kim finally asked.

"Uhm... Because-"

"You're afraid of the result?" and she finished it for you. Then you nod.

Lay actually smiled after you finally admit it. Lay was in the corner watching everything Ms. Kim was doing to you.

"Don't be. You'll be fine. Trust me." and she gave you a heartwarming smile. You touch the replica bracelet and maybe you are finally relieved. Its enough. From Lay's smile, Ms. Kim's comforting words, Lee's concern and finally, the bracelet.

You smiled back to assure her you're fine already. Everything went smooth. Ms. Kim was checking your eyes through this machine where you will look into the light and whatever.

"Okay. Everything's done." Ms. Kim finally said.

"So... How is it Miss?" You asked curiously.

"Hee Mi...Right?" she asked and you nodded "Hee Mi, we're still going to observe it but we'll update you for any news."

You felt worried. You're still troubled. You just don't wanna delay the results, but what can you do?

"Its okay. Thank you very much Ms. Kim" she smiled to Lay as he said those words. "Kaja." and you nod.

"Noona!!" Lee greeted. " So how was it?"

"She'll tell us maybe tomorrow about the results." you said sadly that made Lee pout his lips .

Chanyeol went in next to the room. You held Lee while you wait with Lay.

The he finally come out after 30 minutes.

"Hyung! How was it?"

"It was fine." he smiled as he answered. But you feel something is wrong.

"You okay?"

"Of course." he answered irritatedly.

"Lay!" all of you look back and saw Ms. Kim waving.

"Wait in the car." then Lay left.

"Its okay Little Lee. Kaja." you held Lee's tiny hands while Chanyeol followed.

You felt the world spin. Your vision turn into blur. You definitely can't see clearly. As the world spins, you continue to walk.

"Are you drunk?" Chanyeol asked. Lee look at you worriedly.

"Aniyo."

Lee held your hand firm, trying to support you. This time, not only did you feel the world spin and a blury vision but also a headache. You cannot bare the pain anymore. Surely, you are wearing your glasses, but you wondered why you are feeling this way. You finally leaned by a wall.

"Noona.." concern and worry fill Lee's words. You don't want him to worry anymore. Lee visited you so both of you can have fun and not like this.

"Haha. Gwenchana. Ahh- Chanyeol... Hold Lee for me. " you tried to laugh and hold a pause "Please" there was a bit pain in your voice, but you hoped that he didn't notice it.

"Okay." his reply give you a delight that he didn't notice your pain. He went beside Lee and you slowly remove your hands that has been leaning by the wall.

The moment you release your hand from leaning, the world spinned faster

*I'm gonna collapse. I'm sorry.*

You expect to fall, but a pair of hands were able to catch you preventing you to fall straight on the ground.

"Gwenchana? Okay. Stay still. I'm carrying you." You are sure it was Lay's voice. You held your temples while trying to fix your balance.

"Ani.. I can manage." everything's still a blur. The blur view made your head ache.

"Arasso. Just hold unto me until we reach the car." you nod and held him tight.

You have felt this a lot of times already, but this time its worse. Before, the pain is less and will go away after five minutes, now, its pain is twice and its more than five minutes.

You reach the car still baring the pain. Lay made you sit by the back seat.

"Chanyeol. Ottoke?" Lay asked coolly but with concern.

"I'm fine."

"How long was the last time you had a check-up?"

"ahh..Two years ago." you manage to answer even though your head still aches.

"WHAT?!"

-----------

URGENT!

This wasn't suppose to end here. However, if I continue this, you might wait a little longer and I hate that to happen.

I'm sorry that I updated just now. We had an exam and then I read a story that's why it took a long time to update. Mianhe.

BUT I HAVE NEWS!

I'm actually holding my two other stories for me to focus on this story. So probably and I hope it will really end by November four.

And so, please keep in touch on this story since I'm really putting all my effort and attention on this story.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. IT WILL BE A BIG HELP TO ME.

By the way, about my mistakes, I'm really sorrt if there are technical errors or gramatical because I'm using my phone in encoding my story so I really sometime didn't notice and there are chapters I won't edit anymore.

And I have one last favor. Please help me change the cover or poster of the story. Or at least give me ideas perhaps.

My chosen model (ulzzang) for Jung Hee Mi's character is actually

Kim Shin Yeong.

(I'm not really sure of the name.)

Thank you very much and sorry for making you wait.

love lots,

aymbabybluesky

중헤미

사랑해요

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

328 7 10
A collection of imagines for the amazing Korean/Chinese group EXO. Have you ever wondered how it is to be in a relationship with each one of them? N...
fix you Da 라

Fanfiction

27.8K 1K 18
"how can you say you love me when you bring home a different girl every night?" contains language and some mature themes, read at your own risk. warn...
10.2K 463 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
1.8K 52 12
Just a story about BTS' living as students. WARNING : cursing, harsh words, etc.