Fuck Boy

By alrightmagcon

Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas's little sister, and Jacob Sartorius. Both very famous. They meet. Fall in love... More

just a warning
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
NEW BOOK!
sequel!
100K SJAKNSBSJSK
200K
1 year
1 MIL.

fifty

18.7K 409 626
By alrightmagcon

*Emily's POV*
I woke up to everything being bright. I walked up and saw my dog Spottie that died a few years ago.

"Hey boy" I said patting him. He took off running and I followed him.

I was somewhere beautiful! Everything was green,everyone was happy, it was just.. amazing.

"Emily Dallas?" I heard a lady ask.

"Y-yes?" I said turning to her.

"Come with me" she said. I followed her. She took me inside a building.

"W-where am I?" I asked.

"Heaven!" She said.

"Wow! It's beautiful!!" I said.

"Here take a seat" she said.

"Okay!" I said and did what she said.

"If you ever wanna like to visit Cameron or Jacob you can.. you can always visit them.. but they wouldn't be able to see you" she said.

"So? Like a ghost?" I asked.

"Well I guess except you aren't haunting anyone you're just visiting" she said.

"Oh.. okay, can I see them now?" I asked.

"I suppose" she said.

"Close your eyes" she said. I did what she said and I opened my eyes in my room..

I got up and looked in the mirror. My hair was back.. I looked normal. I walked out of my room.

"Emily?" Cameron asked.

"Y-you can see me?" I asked.

"Um.. yeah? What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I- I was dead!" I yelled.

"I-I had brain cancer and died, I was dating Jacob! WAIT?! is Jacob here???" I asked.

"Emily.." he said.

"JACOB!!!" I yelled.

"Emily?!" Cameron said.

"WHAT!??" I yelled.

"Whos Jacob?" He asked.

"OH DONT PLAY GAMES WITH ME!!!" I yelled.

"I'm not.. who's Jacob?" He asked.

"um... uh nevermind" I said scratching my head.

"I swear you have the most craziest dreams" he said.

"haha yeah" I said.

"Well go pack so we can get some stuff in the car remember you leave to Virginia in 2 days" he said and walked away.

Wait omg.. I just saw my whole life story.. okay? This is weird...

I went packed everything and out some stuff in the car.

I looked at my phone and it was 5pm. I made some musical.lys and did one that Jacob did.

Next thing you know he was following me on everything and he dm'd me saying "hey babe!"
We talked I gave him my number just like my dream.

(***)***-**** wants to call you

I answered it.

"Hey!" I said I smiled looking at him.

"Hey! What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much what about you?" I asked.

"Same" he said laughing. He just looked at me.

"You look familiar.." he said

"R-really?" I asked.

"Like I felt like you were in my dream" he said.

"You've been in mine" I said fake laughing.

"Emily Dallas? Isn't Cameron your brother?" He asked.

"y-yeah" I said.

"In my dream you had brain cancer.. you died" he said about already in tears. So was I..

"In my dream too.. and that no offense but you were a fuckboy but we dated when I had brain cancer" I said in complete tears.

"YEAH OH MY GOD.." he said crying.

"I missed you.. like I know we started talking but in my dream I really knew you" I said.

"I missed you too.. Emily?" He asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes" I said smiling.

-skip to 2 days when she goes to Virginia-

*Jacobs POV*
3-2-1!!! YES I FINALLY GET TO GO SEE EMILY!!! I took my phone out of my pocket and went live on younow.

"Hey cuties! So today is the day I finally get to meet Emily.."

"JACOB!!" Mark yelled.

"Looky here guys it's Mark!" I said.

"Hey! I'll take your phone sir! Let's go!!" He yelled.

We walked past my house and there we were standing at Emily's front door...

"Knock on the door man" Mark said.

I nodded my head and knocked on the door.. I was excited.. because I got to see her not dead but alive.

*Emily's POV*
He's here!! I ran downstairs and opened the door and saw Jacob I started to cry and so did he. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I missed you" I whispered in his ear.

"I missed you more" he whispered back. I got down and we looked each other in the eyes and kissed.

------------------------------------------------------------

From that day on we have been together. It's been 10 years since then I never had brain cancer. Me and Jacob are soon to get married since we're 23😂.

Cameron found himself a girl named Skylar and they are married and have a kid named Alex, my niece. She's adorable! Pretty much whoever had a kid they're my nieces and nephews since we're all still really close well with some of them anyways lol.

Taylor stayed whoring around with people sadly.. but I know he might find the right girl!

Aaron moved away to New York with his fiance Kate. They have a 2 year old son named Tyler.

Nash married Taylor (no not caniff) they dont have a kid yet.. she's pregnant tho and with twins!

Hayes.. he eventually killed himself because I wouldn't be with him and plus he wasnt going down the right path.. i miss him.. but it is what is it..

I never knew what happened with Shawn because once he went on his own tour we never saw him again.

Mahogany married Carlos and had 2 kids, both girls. Their names are Luna & Sky.

Jack Johnson lives alone.. but he comes around here and there.

Gilinsky married Madison and had a baby girl named Ally. Ugh they are your family goals. Usually people say 2 looking people make an ugly baby.. NOPE she's freaking gorgeous!! Ugh goals!

Hunter is soon to be married to a girl named Anna they are a cute couple! We always see Hunter because he's our neighbor😂

Brandon is in college but we get letter from him, he said he likes this girl named Kasey.

Me and Johnny never stayed in contact.

Blake is seeing this girl named Brandy. But he plans on proposing soon.

All in all everyone is good. (Except Hayes..) but I'm happy I am marrying the biggest fuck boy of them all. Not that he's a fuck boy anymore😂

But still!

I love the Fuck Boy😂❤

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
THE END!!!! OMG IM SO SAD THAT THIS IS ENDING😭😭😭 buttttt!!!

I am started a bunter book! So if you want to read that just stay updated on that :))

I will let you know when I post it!

Thank you guys for such an amazing journey! I couldn't have done this without you!! But just because I am not writing Fuck Boy doesn't mean you guys can't talk to me! I'm always here!

I love you guys

{6.30.16}

Edited :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.2K 30
Olivia Dallas, yes, Cameron Dallas's sister is very close with Cam. When he finds out Olivia can come to the MAGCON tour with him, he is very excited...
67.4K 2.5K 49
One day there was this girl named Ariana,she always had a big dream of head of her like,meeting people, being famous,having a good life and all that...
5.7K 307 32
|Ranked #269 in Jacob Sartorius 🏆| I don't know what to put here. You should read this story tho :) - - **disclaimer: I wrote this in like 7th grade...
1.3K 37 21
When Shawn Mendez sister Katherine falls in love with Hayes Grier and Cameron Dallas there is only one to pick