The Girl Behind The Mask 【Ink...

By -non_existent-

Three living, breathing, and walking beings, created in a white, empty void. They were supposed to be glitche... More

T W O
T H R E E

O N E

1K 47 85
By -non_existent-

{[:]} You {[:]}

You swished your hand in the air, and there appeared a knife with a [F/C] handle.

You grabbed the knife, and you sliced the blade in thin air.

There appeared a thick, dark-colored [F/C] line.

The knife disintegrated, and the line slowly opened, revealing a portal.

You snapped your fingers, and your clothes changed.

[[ just imagine that the blue in the white sweater is black. oh, and by the way, you're wearing black fingerless gloves. ]]

Your [H/L], [H/C] hair was now curled, and the tips were beginning to turn black, making it have an ombre effect.

You smirked as you clapped your hands twice.

In thin air appeared a beautiful [F/C] mirror, and you grabbed it.

You looked at yourself, and you were very much pleased with your looks.

You closed your eyes, and opened them again, only to discover that you were wearing mascara and eyeliner, but not too much.

You threw the mirror away carelessly, and you didn't hear a crash.

You looked at the portal and stepped in.

The portal began to close, and your vision began to blur.

You slowly closed your eyes and opened them, and you discovered that you were standing in snow, near a forest and a river.

A small smile made it's way to your lips and you immediately realized where you were.

UnderSwap, Snowdin.

Out of all the AU's, this one was your favorite.

Why?

Because you sometimes, and only sometimes, talk to UnderSwap!Sans.

Also known as, BlueBerry or Swap!Sans.

You prefered to call him Blue.

No reason, though.

He promised that he wouldn't tell his bastard brother that you were talking to him, because he'd go beast mode if he found out.

You were immediately brought back to reality when you heard screams.

You grunted, and you closed your eyes, feeling power run through your veins.

Oh, did Author-San forget to tell you that [Y/N]-Chan can copy anyone's attacks, or, 'powers'?

Well, now you know, so go on and continue reading the story.

You opened your eyes once more, and your right eye's vision began to have a blue-ish color.

The color had faded, and you remembered how you copied Sans' powers.

Tsk,

Idiot.

You thought as you walked silently towards the sound.

You found yourself hidden in the trees, and you saw two figures fighting.

Monsters were screaming, and they were running towards their houses.

After the monsters had disappeared, the fight became worse.

You squinted your eyes and saw that the two figures were skeletons.

On the left, there was a skeleton with very.. Colorful clothes, grabbing his huge, magic paint brush and slicing it in thin air, making rainbow-colored lines shoot at the other skeleton.

Who the hell uses a paint brush for a sword? Well, I guess this guy does.

You thought as you turned to the right.

On the right, there was a black-colored skeleton, covered with pixelated words that said " ERROR ". On the tip of his fingers-- Erm, skeletal fingers, were blue strings shooting at Rainbow Skelly.

Yes.

You saw that.

I named that.. Colorful dude Rainbow Skelly.

Deal with it.

You smirked as you slowly tried to mimick their powers, and it seems that it was working.

On the tip of your fingers, you felt telekinetic energy on them.

You aimed on a tree, and it shot blue strings at it.

You pulled the tree with all your might, and it fell to the ground, and the tree was buried in the ground.

Oops, You thought. I pulled too hard.

You looked at the two skeletons fighting, and you noticed that they didn't even care to look at you.

You looked at Rainbow Skelly and you held your left hand in the air.

You felt pressure against it, and you brought it back down.

You were now holding a huge paint brush with a dark, [F/C] handle.

The handle had silver designs on it, making it look even more beautiful than ever.

You smirked and the paint brush immediately disintegrated.

You walked towards the two skeletons, and you were now in front, watching the fight.

" Wow, " You said, and the two skeletons immediately stopped fighting.

" I got front row seats. " You chuckled darkly.

Rainbow Skelly looked at you, still holding his big paint brush, and frowned.

" What are you doing here? Do you realize he can kill you in any minute?! Run! " He shouted, and the other skeleton scoffed.

" W-W-Wow, I-I-Ink. I-I'm o-o-offend-ded. " He said, his voice glitching each second he spoke.

Rainbow Skelly, or, " Ink ", growled.

" I'm only telling the truth, Error. " He spat, the word " Error " laced with so, so much hatred.

Error laughed, a dark one at that.

" HA-H-HAHA! I-I c-c-can-n't be-li-lieve tha-tha-that yo-you c-ca-an ac-actually ge-get ma-a-ad! " He laughed humorlessly, and Ink's eyesockets widened.

" I.. " He trailed off, and he let his guard down.

Error smirked and took this chance by raising his hand upwards, red and blue sharp-pointed bones aiming straight at Ink.

You also raised your arm quickly, an [F/C] colored wall raising up from the ground.

The bones fell on the ground, and the two turned their heads to you.

" Wh-Wha.. " Error trailed off, and the [F/C]-colored wall disappeared.

" Heh.. Thanks, kid. " Ink said, grabbing his paint brush and almost attacking Error with it.

Almost.

He froze when his legs and arms were immediately wrapped with thick vines.

" Wha-- Flowey?! " He exclaimed, and you rolled your eyes.

" Amateur. " You said, and Error's smirk appeared once more.

" Oh, hell no. " You growled, pointing your fingers at Error.

Blue and [F/C] strings began to come out from it, and Error's soul appeared.

His soul was had a light blue color, mixed with a little bit of yellow.

It was dark, and it was covered with blue strings.

You felt a little bad for doing this, but snapped out of your emotional state.

You tightened the strings, and he growled, his eyes showing pain.

" Wait.. You-- E-Error! " Ink shouted, and his voice was filled with worry.

Like, a bro to bro worry.

Not gay skeleton worry.

That's just.. Gross.

Bruh.

You chuckled darkly, and you tightened the grip on Ink's legs and arms.

" This, is what happens when you fight in my favorite AU, dumbasses. " You said, growling a bit after that.

" [Y-Y/N]..? " You heard a scared little voice call out for you, making you turn around.

You saw a frightened little BlueBerry, and you widened your eyes.

" I.. " You whispered, and you heard the strings, and the vines snap.

You focused back on the two, and you teleported around.

Everything was a blur.

Everything happened too fast.

All you knew that the two were now weak, and Error was breathing, hands on his knees. [[ i forgot what you called when it was the skeleton knees. ]]

" Hmph.. Weak already? What? Can't fight a girl? Tsk, I'm disappointed, really. I thought you two were the best fighters in the multiverse, and now you show me this shit? Bull shit, I tell you. I'm going. I don't need to waste my time fighting both of you dweebs. " You said, and you turned your heel, walking back to the forest.

You heard the snow crunch loudly away from you.

You probably scared BlueBerry away.

You scared your only friend away.

....

Who needs friends?

---

HHH

I WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER AFTER I ATE DINNER

OHMYGOD

FRIED RICE MAKES ME SO SMARTH

NGHHH

TOO HAPPY TO EXPRESS WHY THE HELL I'M TYPING THIS

I HAVETOGO

BOI

- NGHHVIVI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...