The Betrothal

By IJeff_the_killer

Toothless x Oc x Hiccup Andromeda, the island that a girl names Alyssa lives on along with her tribe, her yo... More

This is me

Last Death

156 9 4
By IJeff_the_killer

As we start sailing, I couldn't help but think that something big was going to happen.

It took us 2 weeks to get to the island of Berk. 2. Full. Weeks. On a ship full of smelly old men. Finally.

Pulling in my mother is greeted by, who I assume is, Stoic the Vast Haddock, chief of the Hooligan tribe.

"Hello!!! I am glade you made it!!" He then turns to his people to introduce us.

"EVERYONE!!!! I would like to introduce Vala the brave chief(lol idk for a girl tho) of Andromeda, home of the banshee tribe, Alyssa the lethal, heir of the Banshee tribe, and Mara (who hasn't gained a title yet)!"

As our names were called I could feel the surprised eyes boring into my scull, not only because my unusual attire, but because of my title.
I look like:

My sister looks like:

And mom looked like:

I finally got so irritated that I was going to say something, but out of the corner of my eye I noticed something. More precisely, a dragon.

"TOOTHLESS!!! I said to stay with the others!!" A boy about 17 yelled.

"Is...is he a nightfury?" I ask.

"Yes...you won't hurt him right??"

"He is so handsome!" I say putting my sword down.
Slowly I crawled towards the dragon, on my hands and feet, I was level with his head. Reaching out I flicked my wrist and he started purring. Awww!!

"Wa...what did you do to my dragon?!"
"I didn't harm him if that is what you mean, I was admiring him. He is magnificent, no?" I reply.

"You don't kill dragons then?" A snarky beefy boy asked from the sidelines.

"Kill? No! I wouldn't ever!! Especially since I have my little Toruk!" I say unbelieving.

"Toruk? Who is that? I am Hiccup Haddock the 3rd by the way." The now deemed Hiccup asked.

"Hi Hiccup, if you didn't hear, I am Alyssa Stormbringer, and Toruk is my Leonopterex."

He got this confused look on his face.

"I will show you."
And with that I gave a loud whistle and ran to the cliff, jumping off like I do at home.

"ALYSSA!!!!" I hear Hiccup scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
134K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...