Tough Love {A Aarmau Story<3<...

By AryanaAlize

Aphmau is just A normal girl living in a house with her best friend Katelyn. She meets a guy,named Aaron. Aar... More

The move- ch.1
the sleepover- ch. 2
the question-ch.3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
A little note..<3
Chapter 12
YAYAYAYYAYYAYAY
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OMFG WHAT???!!!
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

48 0 0
By AryanaAlize

Aphmaus pov

I kissed Aaron! Oh my irene I thought this day would never come! I mean,it was a accident..Ugh!! Dangit. I remebered I was still in my pajamas so I went upstairs to change. I put on a purple sweatshirt(Starts singing Jacob Satorious's sweatshirt*Gets slapped in the face* owww!!! No just no!!!) And black shorts. I run downstairs and decide to go walking. So I put on my sneakers and head out. I check my surroundings to see if Lily was anywhere. Thankfully, she wasn't. I go the park and walk around. Just walking around reminded me of that night with Aaron. That was surely the best night ever. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a dog whimpering. I see the bushes shaking and a little black and white puppy pop out. She had a thorn in her paw,I felt bad. "Aww,you poor thing!" I take the thorn out of her paw while she wimpers. I calm her down and when I'm done she licks me."Haha!You're cute" I walk off and she starts to follow me. I thought about it,and I let her follow me to Aarons place. Once we got there she licked my leg. "Welcome to your new home!" Yep, I decided to keep her. I hope Aaron takes it ok. I feed her some leftovers from last night. She cheerfully eats it. "What should I call you?" I thought about Our little horsies and I found a name. "Celeste,I will call you celestia" She barked as if accepting her new name. Soon after, Aaron walks in. I was playing with Celestia when he walked in."Hey Aph I bought us piz- Ah!" Celestia ran over Aaron and licked his face."Hah! Hey there cutie!" I giggled as he struggled to be set free from Celestias affection." Celestia come here girl!"

Aarons pov

I walked in with pizza for me and Aphmau and then a puppy came and ran me over. She was licking my face uncontrollably. Aphmau was giggling while I struggled to get free. She called the puppy 'Celestia'. It was a cute name for such a cute puppy. As the dog ran to Aphmau I got up walked to the kitchen,thankfully the pizza wasn't ruined."Thanks for the pizza Aaron" She then kissed my cheek. I blushed a light shade of pink."W-what was that for?" "Its my way of saying thanks" "Well...you're welcome" She smiles and pets Celestia."So we have a dog now" "Hehe yep, I went walking and I stumbled upon her" "Oh" "She had a thorn in her paw and I got it out,then she followed me home so I kept her" "Wow, you're a sweet person" "Thanks Aarons" She says slightly blushing." Alright dig in!" We ate pizza until we were full. I told her about what I did today even though it wasn't that intresting. We suddenly heard the doorbell ring."I'll get it!" She ran to the door and opened it. From where I was sitting I could see she had a angry expression on her face. She shouted at the person and they bickered for a awhile. When she came back she had tears in her eyes. I hugged her and comforted her until she felt better.

Once again guys, i was listening to music while writing this so its a long chapter. So I have a little contest...for you guyz. Soo you have to figure who was at the door when Aphmau came back crying. If you get it right, you get write the me!! I know cool huh? So if your up to it...GUESS GUYZ SPAM MY COMMENTS PLZZZZZ thanks bai guyz~Ary<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...