Hearts Entwined (ManXMan-Para...

By tory_wright

More

Hearts Entwined (ManXMan-Paranormal Romance)

Loving you is painful

1.1K 66 26
By tory_wright

Hi all! *waves* so yes this is a very different kind of story. I hope you all like it! I haven't read too many paranormal gay romances, so I have no clue if this story plot has been done before, but this is something I thought up randomly one day while chilling on my couch, bored out of my mind. :)

I hope you all like it, and give it a chance.

This was originally called "Fan Girl Story" (LOL) because I seriously couldn't come up with a decent title. It was named that because I'm a huge fan girl and wish this could happen to me in real life. Sadly, it can't so I shall write it out as a story! ;)

So basically I'm dedicating this story to ALL fan girls out there that want to be a boy so they can be with that special gay boy in their lives! ;)

Alrighty I'm done....

Here is the first chapter my darlings!

____________________________________________________________________________

It was ten o'clock on a Saturday night and what was I doing? Out at the club? Nope. Out on a hot date with a gorgeous man? Wrong again.

No, I was sitting in my small living room wearing my worn out sweats paired with an old baggy college sweatshirt, and watching sappy romantic chick flicks, with a half eaten pint of Ben & Jerry's. God, I was pathetic. But in all honesty, I didn't want to be out partying the night away or out on a hot date with some guy I could only hope to fall in love with. I was already in love, even though it was a one sided love, and I knew no one else could ever compare to the man that would forever have my heart. Just thinking of never having him reciprocate my feelings made my heart ache. I closed my eyes as the tears slowly slid down my face, and took a shaky breath, trying to hold down the sob that wanted to let loose. But I didn't want to cry over him, not that he wasn't worth crying over, I just knew that it wouldn't do me any good. I had no doubt that if I wasn't the way I was he could probably love me back, but I couldn't change the fact that I was a woman, no more than he could change the fact that he was gay. Besides, I didn't want him to change, he was perfect just the way he was.

After finally composing myself, for what felt like the millionth time today, I finished off my ice cream and sat watching some ridiculous movie about some stupid girl who will eventually get her happy ending. I hated this movie. In fact, I hated all sappy romantic movies, I was more of an action film kind of person, but apparently I was a freaking masochist and had managed to watch the three out of five romantic comedy movies I had rented earlier today, as to the reason why, I was still unsure of.

"Stupid bitch, of course YOU get your happy ever after! Where's mine, huh?! Where the FUCK is MINE!" I screamed at my television as I watched the fugly bimbo ride off into the sunset with the man of her dreams, the credits rolling as the picture slowly disappeared into blackness. The tears came back with a vengeance, as I threw my tv remote at the screen. I heard the crack of the plastic as the rectangular object smacked into my old-school television. A sob tore out of my throat before I could stop it, and that snapped the last thread of my barely-there restraint.

I gasped for breath as sob after sob tore through me. I couldn't stop the pain that seemed to hollow out my chest, the same exact spot where my heart sat beating frantically. My heart literally ached, and I was honestly scared that it would break into tiny little pieces sooner rather than later. It thumped heavily in my chest as if to respond to such a ridiculous thought. "Fuck!" I cried out, my fingers slipping into my messy shoulder length hair, grabbing it at the roots and pulling, tearing out small amounts of hair. It hurt like a bitch, but I didn't care. I pulled, and ripped and tore away. My stupid, beautiful, GIRLY hair! I hated it! I hated everything about me! Why couldn't I be someone he could love?! Why did I have to fall in love with the one man in my life that could NEVER love me the way I love him?! "You're pathetic! So fucking pathetic..." I choked out, talking to myself, which only made the whole situation worse. Apparently I was going crazy now, because what sane person talks to them self out loud?!

I didn't know how long I sat there, screaming and crying, wishing things were different. That I was different. My breaths slowly started to even out and my eyes felt swollen and heavy. I was almost asleep when my phone chimed, alerting me to a new text. I ignored it, not wanting to talk to anyone, not even Jason, especially Jason. I groaned as my phone started ringing only minutes later.

Pushing myself up off the couch, I looked around for my phone. I couldn't see it anywhere, but that wasn't surprising, I had somehow trashed my whole living room. I wonder how that happened? Hear the sarcasm? Couch pillows were strewn about, magazines thrown haphazardly across the room, the pages bent and torn. I stepped around the mess as best as I could, but still managed to step on the empty carton of ice cream from earlier. I hopped on one foot, hating the feeling of the sticky substance on my foot as I walked walked across my wood floors. The phone stopped ringing, but before I could sigh in relief it started ringing not even two seconds later.

"Shit." I mumbled. I stopped for a second to listen, to see if I could get a better idea of where my phone was. It seemed to be coming from the kitchen. The ringing stopped again, before I could even move towards to kitchen doorway. "Thank god. I didn't want to talk to you, whoever you were, anyways."

I turned to go back into my living room, until I remembered the sticky ice cream on the bottom of my foot. "God, that's so gross." I muttered as I hobbled over to the kitchen. As I stepped into the small, cluttered apartment kitchen my cell phone started ringing once again. "Oh my god! Seriously? Leave me the fuck alone!" I whimpered. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I was so not in the right set of mind to be socializing at the moment.

I quickly made my way over the the kitchen sink, turning on the hot water as I grabbed a handful of napkins that sat in a small wicker basket on top of the beige, worn out counter top. I let the water warmed up while looking for my ringing cell phone. I found it sitting on top of the little microwave that was shoved into a corner of the kitchen, next to the out-dated coffee pot. Grabbing for the annoying thing, I looked at the caller ID and almost started crying again.

Jason was calling. Obviously it was important, he had called me three times now. Closing my eyes, I slid my finger across the touch screen and watched as the call connected. I brought the phone up to my ear, ready to tell him some lame excuse as to why I wasn't in the mood to talk. Yeah, that plan went to hell as I heard him sobbing on the other side of the phone.

"Jason? What's wrong?" I was panicking, Jason only ever cried for two reasons. Either someone had died, or his most recent boyfriend broke up with him. I honestly hoped it was the latter, going through a break up is a lot easier to handle than a death.

"H-he l-left....m-me." Jason cried into the phone. My heart hurt hearing him cry, I never liked his boyfriend, none of them really, but I never wanted him to get hurt. I just wanted him to be happy.

"Oh sweetie..." I sighed. What could I say really? That his boyfriend was an idiot? That he left the most amazing guy, for what I didn't know, but it was the stupidest thing that nimrod had ever done? Yeah I should probably say all that, but I was trying hard not to cry myself. His sobbing was tearing my heart out.

"What happened sweetie? Talk to me. Please. You know I hate hearing you cry, love." I spoke softly.

"I can't! Oh god, Cassie...it hurts. I hurts so much!" He wailed, I could barely understand him.

I sighed, knowing what I had to do wasn't going to be easy at the moment. "Do you want me to come over sweetie? I'll bring Ice cream, pizza, beer, and really sappy romantic movies that we can cry about and then yell at the people who get their happy ever afters." I almost cringed at the part about the movies. I seriously didn't want to watch anymore sappy movies, but if that's what my best friend needed, then that's what I'll give him. Hell, it was one of the only things I could give him that he'd want from me.

"Yes. Please, just come over. I need you, Cassie. I need my best friend." He whispered.

I choked on a cry that wanted to come out at his words. They were like a stake to the heart. I sucked in a deep breath, the words coming out of my mouth second nature to me.

"Of course sweetie. I'm on my way. I'll be there as fast as possible. I'll see you soon, okay?" I was on auto-pilot, saying what a best friend, and only a best friend, would say. I couldn't actually tell him how I really felt, that seeing him would hurt me, would probably drive the stake that he's driven into my heart, unintentionally of course, deeper. As much as I hated how I couldn't be the one to love him the way he deserved, I would do everything I could to make his pain go away, even if it killed me.

"Okay. Thank you, princess. I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you, you know that right? You're my best friend, I couldn't imagine my life without you." He sounded calmer for the moment, but I knew it wouldn't last. He'd go back to crying as soon as he hung up the phone.

I swallowed thickly. "I know, Jason. I love you, too." I could barely get the words out without losing it. I covered my mouth with my free hand as I whimpered. I didn't know how I was going to survive this night, but I'd have to suck it up. The man I was in love with needed me, even if it was just as a shoulder to cry on, and I would have to be dead or dying to not be there with him.

"Hurry, okay? But be safe, don't need you getting into accident on your way here, lots of partying going on tonight for some damn reason." He grumbled as he sniffled.

"Promise. See you soon, sweetie." I said.

"Bye, princess." He sniffled again before he hung up, as my heart constricted. I've always loved when he called me princess. It made me feel special, cherished. I shook my head, trying to get the heart crushing thought out of my mind. He'd never cherish me like I wanted him to.

I set my phone down on the counter as a tear slid down my face. I didn't know how I was going to get through this night without breaking down or going out to find his jackass of an ex and beat the stupid out of him.

"Fuckin' idiot." I mumbled as I turned towards the sink, turning it off and deciding to just jump in the shower instead. I was a mess and I wasn't about to let Jason see me like I was now, no way in hell.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok my darlings, what do you think so far? I honestly think this will be the only full chapter of Cassie in her own body. :) next chapter will be interesting, that's for sure.

Don't forget to comment to let me know what you think of this new story of mine!

So COMMENT, VOTE, and go ship someone! lol :D

xxxx

<3

~Tory~

Continue Reading