Brothers of Abraham

By KidOtakuQueen

Aladdin has an older brother, Jannah. come with them as they found out secrets about the world they're travel... More

Jannah and Aladdin
Alibaba and Yunan
Entering Kou
Judal
reunion
His Name is Sinbad
Fog Troupe
Fog Troupe 2
Fight
Severed
6 Months
Untitled Part 13
14
author's note

Holy Palace

4.2K 155 4
By KidOtakuQueen

"Oh my, what is this monster?" The young lady asked as she sneered down at the blue giant. "It does seem as he bullied our Judal a bit doesn't it?"

Aladdin and the others looked up in the night sky to a group of people- well mostly people- on a flying carpet in the air. One person was a girl with red hair, along with a man and a few creatures behind the two. Another person was holding Judal's unconscious body in his hands.

"We've managed to save him by a hair's breadth." The man says while inspecting the dark magi. "But he is injured badly." The girl looks him over and turns toward the man. "Koubun, heal Judal properly. It won't be a joke if he dies."

"Understood, he is our precious 'oracle'".

Down below Sinbad frowned and Jafar spoke up. "Sin, they're...?"

"Yeah," the older answered after gulping. "They're from the Kou Empire."

"K-Kou empire!" Alibaba stated in shock while Morgiana and Aladdin were too surprised to speak. Sinbad looked up at the magic carpet. Not only that but they're using such large-scale magic tools. Meaning they aren't just anybody.

Ugo hunched over and clenched his fists as red light surrounded them and began to grow. He crouched down, getting ready to aim at the ones above. The girl looked down with an unreadable expression. "What? Does that monster still want to fight? Then I'll be his opponent." She says reaching for the gold clip in her hair. Koubun bowed his head toward her slightly. "Please be careful princess."

She takes the metal clip in her hand. "It's alright, leave it to me and go heal Judal." Taking the metal and holding it out in front of her with both hands she began to chant.

"Spirits of sorrow and isolation, in the name of my magoi, and my will to grant me a greater power, I order you and your members," She held the clip up and the eight point star shown in the jewel of fit, making it glow brightly and the rukh swarm around.

"COME FORTH VINEA!!"

Water swirled around her body in the shape of a dragon. "Here I go!" She yelled as the djinn lunged forward. "I'll finish you, you monster." She comments but was caught off guard as the djinn's hands suddenly gripped around the water she was engulfed in, making it evaporate.

"Heat magic..." She says then glares and grips her vessel. The pin was engulfed in water as well before it paused and then light took the water's place. In place of the pin was a large sword.

"What is that?!" Alibaba yelled out as she charged forward, Ugo doing the same.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you do that princess." a deep voice says as a magic star glowed between the two charging figures. Aladdin stiffened for a second as he thought it was his brother's voice, it sounded just alike, except it was just a bit deeper. He looks over to see if his brother was still unconscious with Sinbad and the others only to see him gone and looked back at the glowing stared circle in the air. Ugo froze mid charge, the magic leaving his hands but the princess kept forward.

She was stopped however, when a hand came through the star and grabbed her vessel, rendering it back to it's previous state, making her falter a bit.

"My v-vessel!" She says in a state of shock as the other emerged out the star. Jannah looks down at her with an unreadable expression. "Apologies Vinea, and to you too princess. I can't have you hurting my friend, he is very precious to me."

Aladdin tried to get a good view of what was happening, the star went away and wasn't shining so brightly now. He gasped at the sight of his brother up above, except he didn't look exactly the same as before. He looked just a bit older, two or three years at most, his hair was longer and was in two braids. His staff looked the same but glowed the same star that had emerged from before. But what really intrigued him was his glowing eyes and the symbol on his brother's forehead.

"I was protecting that monster from my comrades."

"I understand, but he was protecting me and my friends from Judal. Me and him had a little agreement and things got out of hand."

She sneered down at him, how could he speak of Judal so informally? It made her a bit mad. By now Ugo was on the ground, hunched over since magoi was steadily flowing out of him still and Aladdin was trying to tend and talk to him. Jannah kept an unreadable expression on his face as the princess spoke. "So you're that monster's master?"

Jannah frowned, "Please, we can settle this without fighting, he's already down there completely harmless."

She glared harder at him, "But he injured our oracle as well! That cannot go unforgiven."

"I understand, and as I said earlier it was because we made a deal with each other to fight." He says while eyeing the masked people behind her on the carpet, holding in a disgusted face he wanted to make he redirected his attention to her. "I need you to understand that, Judal has already made much damage here alone, we don't need too many casualties." And I need to tend to Ugo, he thought as he waited.
She scoffed, "If you actually think I'll let something like this slide then you're very mistaken! Engi, Enshin, Entai! Get rid of them!"

Jannah let out a curse as he flew down below to grab his brother out the way.

"N-Nii-san! U-Ugo's still hurt!!" The boy cried out, with the wave of his staff the symbol glowed before Ugo's body turned to light and went toward it. He grabbed the flute that no longer held the symbol on it and gave it to Aladdin. "I'll explain letter, akhi al-sagheer."

"Kill everyone!!" She ordered out.

Jannah winced a bit and a dull throb came through his head but shook it off. He needed to get Aladdin to safety and out this situation, he tried to reason with words but that didn't work at all.

"Stop this miss!' He heard Sinbad's voice as he grabbed the princess. Through most of the chaos somehow the man got her to calm down.

"Everyone," She called, "We are returning!"

After a few more exchanged words between the princess and king the Kou left and Jannah frowned since Judal managed to get away.

Mad you didn't get what you wanted?

Hush you.

Just teasing is all

He looks down at Aladdin who was currently looking at the flute. Jannah sighs and places his hand on the other's head. "It's alright," He starts softly,"He just needs a lot of rest, Aladdin, you saw the state he was in. It'll take some time and I would also like to apologize for making you two go through such a situation because of my actions." He says, Aladdin had turned to look up at him and was on the verge of tears. Jannah made a small smile and held out his arms for the other and the boy immediately took the hug from the older, letting out a few hics. He rubbed the boy's back as he cried and lets out a sigh of his own. That's when he felt the other becoming a bit heavier and he felt the rukh around the small child become less energetic.

He needs to rest. Now, he used too much magoi and take the flute away!

Not needing anymore he takes the flute from the child and picks him up, wrapping the other's arms around his neck. He searches the area and spots Morgiana, who was tending to the few wounded and makes his way over to the girl.

"Miss Morgiana," He says and she turns toward him, a bit startled, but she didn't show it on her face. "Is there a spot available for Aladdin, he needs to be treated, now." He says and he can hear the other's breathing picking up a bit. She points to one of the tents set up, "That one should be unoccupied, but what about you Jannah-san?"

Jannah raises an eyebrow and blinks owlishly at her, "I am fine, you don't need to worry." He reassured her and left after thanking her. He lays his brother down and moves the flute away. He narrows his eyes as he watches over him and eyes went wide as he noticed that he couldn't hear the other's breathing.

"What's happening to him?" He asked aloud and reached for the other.

He has overused his magoi, he was taking his magoi from the rukh around him earlier to refill Ugo. When that wouldn't work he began to use his own magoi from within him. It worn him out completely and now his stamina is depleted.

His hands went to pet the boy's hair, "He's going to be alright, right?"

Yes, he's in the same state you were in, he is talking to Ugo.

He keeps quiet as the tent flap was open and the blonde from before staggered in, along with Morgiana.

"I-Is he okay!?" He asked, slightly out of breath. Jannah gives him a look before nodding slowly. The next moment Sinbad, Ja'far and Masrur entered in to check on the boy.

Sinbad began to explain what happened to the boy with a few more details so that they could understand the situation at hand. Then his gaze flickers toward Jannah who was still looking at his brother.

"Jannah, I think it's best if you get looked at as well." He states and the teen blinks before looking in his direction and furrowing his brow. "I feel fine though."

"Yes but you might have a serious head injury since Judal shot you in the head. I'm surprised you haven't passed out again."

It's best not to push yourself. You were just near death and you do have me inside mind now. You need a proper grasp of things so sleep is good.

Seeing as though it was pointless to argue he nods.

~~~~~~~~
"..Aladdin..."

Blue eyes slowly open but his vision was too blurred to see correctly. He slowly closes them again.

"Aladdin."

He snaps them open at the familiar voice of his friend.

"U-Ugo..?!" He asks once he's regained his senses and look around to see he was back in the holy palace. His gaze found little white creatures wiggling around.

"These are.."

"Ah, you're awake. That's good." His blue companion says. "I made these guys since you and Jannah left. Can you stand me up please?" He directed the second sentence to the little white creatures under him. They helped him upright.

"A-am I dead?" The little magi asks with wide eyes and Ugo chuckles. "No no, why do you ask?"

"Because my body's all wiggly." To show his point his body began to squim and wiggle.

"You haven't died, your rukh just transported you here. You body is still alive. But it's not safe, because of recklessness you could have died." He says.

"W-what about nii-san?" The little boy asks. He remembers his brother waking up but not knowing if he was fully ok or not.

"You don't need to worst about me Aladdin." He jumped at the voice from behind Ugo and saw his brother's figure walk up to him. He rests his hand on the younger's head. "I'm fine, just need rest is all." He reassured.

Aladdin nods and pokes his brother's stomach. "Are you weird like me?" He asks and Jannah chuckles. "Yes, see?" Jannah's body begin to wiggle in the weird way like Aladdin's did previously.

Ugo clears his throat to gain the other's attention.

"I need to talk to you about something important Aladdin."

Jannah moved to the area off to the side of Ugo and begin to look through the pile of books.

"Does nii-san need to know too?"

"Uh-uh, we've already had our meeting when he was knocked unconscious by that other magi. I wish I would've been able to bring him here." Ugo says while looking down. From behind him Jannah frowned a bit. He was pretty sure he made it possible for Judal to come here. Unless someone is hindering the connection. His eyes narrowed but he kept at the books before him, he'll find another solution.

"Aladdin do you remember when you left? You went on a journey to find your brother and search for the metal vessels. You met djinn, masters of djinn and always seemed to be guided."

Both brothers listened intently from their current positions.

"I didn't teach you anything and you couldn't travel around spontaneously because the 'flow' has become broken. Life is born and it lives within the flow. To move forward one must accept that.

"That is the rukh's guidance. And that is called 'fate'.

"However on the surface, there are people who try to go against it. The degeneration of evolution, existence becoming nothing, and for everything to become their negative, that is what it means to go against it, and that is 'falling into depravity.'And at that time the rukh were dyed black.

"Moreover you two magi were both equal. Just like you both I was surprised to see a mahi dyed in black stand before you. At that time you both should've died. Jannah was lucky to come here in time. But for you I had to use up all of my magoi my master had left for me but at that time you were giving me your magoi and you're not my master. Your magoi was a copy of my master's. It was impossible. I couldn't protect you anymore. That's why with the last of the the power in the flute I called you here."

That would explain why the symbol in the flute no longer showed but it didn't explain how his brother managed to save Ugo's body.

Ugo knew what the boy was thinking about. He felt it when he was reached by the older sibling. It felt like the harshest tug to his mind but he was grateful.

"You're going to ask have to ask your brother about that Aladdin, for now I want to show you something."

The rukh fluttered wildly and Alibaba appeared looking distraught and panicked.

"Your chosen king, as it is now, he will perish. However that is not the original 'flow'. The darkness produced by going against fate should not be in this world. Even if people were to used all their strength it wouldn't mean a thing when the world turns dark. To cut through and dispel this darkness a 'power' is needed.

"And that power is a miracle!"

Ugo smiles down at the child and the rukh begins to flutter wildly around the whole palace. Jannah watches and the streams surround his brother and a smile forms on his face.

'That's right, Aladdin is a miracle, I've always thought so'

Jannah agreed wholeheartedly with the other.

"That is a Magi's mission Aladdin."

The rukh forms a ball around the boy and Aladdin's eyes closed as he curled up. Jannah walks forward and stands beside Ugo.

"For you to receive that power," Jannah starts, "you must go to a certain place."

"For you to understand the world, fate, and yourself. And once you've finished you will obtain our master Solomon's power!"

The ball of light war raised into the air and the grand door behind it. Jannah placed a hand on Ugo's head and looked at him with a smile when the other hesitated.

"He'll be fine Ugo, he has made friends by himself and has the me, he'll make in this world."

A smile slowly formed on the other and he nods. "Right, I'll never doubt him. "

"Open Sesame!!' They both said and the doors open.

~~~~

This is the shortest chapter!!!!!!

Oh well. At least you have an update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 224 15
You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doing something you love: creating music. Of...
77.8K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
793 31 2
After being hit with Solomon's Wisdom, Judar is left regaining memories long forgotten.
705 70 25
Magi texting cus why not. FT: ME AND JACE