Tricked

By Jessica_Stymings

One Direction Fanfic. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
A/N

Chapter Twelve

2 0 0
By Jessica_Stymings

I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom before emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I put the lid down and sat on it, my head in my hands. I looked at my phone and noticed my period was three days late. On the inside I started panicking.

"Crystal," I heard Harry say. I walked back into the bedroom to see Harry sitting up in the bed, a sleepy look on his face.

"I'm probably going to hang out with a friend today," I said as I started looking for something to wear.

I took the clothes to the bathroom and got dressed before leaving the house. I started walking to the place I had once promised myself I would never enter again. I knocked on Melissa's door and waited, thankful it was her who opened the door and not Jace.

"I need to talk to you, I don't know who else I could talk to," I said.

She nodded her head and let me in, leading me to her room. When her door was shut she turned to me, a serious look on her face.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I think I'm pregnant," I said, as I told her everything that had happened.

"Okay, I'll be back," she said as she left.

She came back a few minutes later with a couple tests. She handed them to me and pushed me to the bathroom, where I proceeded with the tests, and went back out to wait. When they were ready I looked at them and gasped.

Harry's Point of View

After Crystal left I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for all of us. When I was nearing the end of the cooking process, Crystal came back with a distracted look on her face. I don't think she even noticed me as she went straight up the stairs. I finished cooking the food and separated it onto four plates.

"Marcel!" I yelled.

He came down to the kitchen a couple of minutes later.

"Take one of these plates for you, and one to Niall," I told him as I grabbed mine and Crystal's. I walked to the room to see Crystal laying on the bed, headphones in her ears, and staring at the ceiling. I set the plates on the bedstand and sat down beside her.

"Crystal," I said softly. She looked at me and pulled the headphones out of her ears.

"Yeah," she said.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's a long story," she said.

"You can tell me after breakfast, we have time," I said.

"I'm not hungry right now," she said.

"Okay, then when I come back may you please tell me?" I asked. She nodded and I took the plates to the kitchen, putting them in the fridge for later. I went back upstairs and sat back down on the bed, looking at Crystal.

"Tell me now?" I asked. She nodded and took a deep breath, seeming to contemplate what she was going to say.

"I'm pregnant," she blurted out. I thought for a moment, not comprehending what she said, then I realized what she meant. I was going to be a father.

Crystal's Point of View

"Last night I had a craving for a honey, peanut butter, and pickle sandwich, I had morning sickness today, and when I went to my friends house she had me take a couple of pregnancy tests which both tested positive," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"I think something may have happened while I was unconscious, but I'm not sure," I said. He walked away, silent.

*Four Months Later*

It's been so long since I told Harry about my pregnancy. Since then, he has become distant. He rarely talks to me anymore and whenever I try to talk to him, he brushes me off. When Niall was healed and had moved back to his house, I was moved to the guest room. Marcel is rarely home and I have been lonely. I never go to school, just stay in my room all day. Marcel brings me my homework and takes them to the school for me. I finally got tired of how he has been treating me, when he used to tell me that he loved me. I went to find Harry, he was sitting on his bed.

"We need to talk," I said as I stopped at the door. He motioned for me to come in and I walked over to stand in front of him.

"I don't like how our relationship has been these past few months. If it's because I'm pregnant, it's not my fault. I can't control the actions of others. I have something for you, and then I'll leave you alone," I said.

"Okay," he said as he looked at me.

I started singing the song, Turn Your Face by Little Mix.

In my memory, all the small things, like daggers in my mind. In my memory, while my head believes, the words I'll never find. That I always meant to say to you I care.

Cuz you turned your face, and now I can't feel you anymore. Turn your face, so now I can't see you anymore. Walk away, until you're not standing at my door. Turn your face, walk away and stay. Turn your face.

In my memory, I was hurting, long before we met. In my memory they're still burning fingerprints you left. And I always meant to say to you I care.

So just turn your face, and now I can't feel you anymore. Turn your face, so now I can't see you anymore. Walk away, until you're not standing at my door. Turn your face, walk away and stay. Turn your face.

I ended the song there, sniffled, blinked back tears, and headed out of the room, going back to where I had been staying. Harry grabbed my arm just as I arrived at the door and turned me around. He looked me in the eyes before speaking.

"I didn't realize that's how you felt. I've just been thinking a lot lately and forgot to socialize with people," he said.

"It's not just that. You moved me out of here, never talk, you stay cooped up in your room all day. You rarely eat, never work, never go out. You never even look at me anymore," I said.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said as he hugged me. I hugged back, a small smile on my face.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Getting close to three," I said, looking at the clock.

"Okay, go get ready. I'm taking you on a date tonight," he said and pushed me out of the room.

I got out my pretty black dress and undergarments before going into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done in the shower, I got dressed and headed back to the bedroom to brush my hair. I put on my makeup and then grabbed my black heels before going down to the living room to see Harry standing with his back to me. He was wearing nice jeans, tennis shoes and a nice shirt. I slowly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and looked at me.

"You look beautiful, babe," he said with a smile on his face.

I smiled back and he led me to his car, opening the door for me and shutting it after I was in. He went around and got in, starting the car before we left. It took us about ten minutes to arrive at our destination, which was the park. We got out and Harry went to the trunk to get a picnic basket and blanket before leading me to a secluded spot. He laid the blanket out and set the basket on top of it before we sat down.

"This reminds me of our beach date," I said.

"Yeah, except it's a little different," he said mysteriously as he handed me a sandwich, a juice box and a small bowl of chocolate pudding.

I started eating, and soon found a piece of paper inside the sandwich. I pulled it out, confused, and looked at Harry. He motioned for me to open it with a smile and I did so. Drawn on it was a ring and underneath the ring was written the words, Me and you. I looked up to see him kneeling on one knee.

"Crystal, I love you to the ends of the Earth and back. I can't imagine my life without you. Will you give me the pleasure of being my wife?" he asked as he pulled a box out of the basket and opened it.

Inside was a beautiful diamond ring that sparkled in the light of the setting sun. He timed it perfectly, the beautiful sunset turning the sky from orange, to red, to blue, to green, to pink, all blended perfectly. I was staring at him, happy tears coming to the surface and my mouth in a large smile. I hugged him and whispered one word in his ear: yes. I felt him sigh in relief as he hugged me back. I soon pulled away and finished my sandwich before Harry put the remains in the basket and set the basket aside. I laid on my back and watched as the sunset started to fade, the colors deepening. Harry laid down beside me and I turned to look at him.

"So, are we going to start planning today, or some other time?" he asked me.

"We can start tomorrow," I said as I put my hand on my growing belly.

Just then, I felt the baby in my stomach move.

"Harry! The baby kicked!" I exclaimed.

He propped himself up on one elbow and rested his hand on my stomach just as the baby kicked again. He smiled as he felt it, a look of pure happiness on his face as he laid back down, wrapping his arms around me.

"What are we going to name the baby?" he asked me.

"If it's a boy, I want to name it Andres; if it's a girl you can name it," I said.

"Darcy,"

"What?" I asked.

"I've always wanted a baby girl named Darcy," he said.

"Okay, if it's a girl then we will name her Darcy," I said.

"So, what do you want to do now?" he asked.

"Can we go get chocolate ice cream, then go home and watch the Hunger Games?" I asked.

"Sure," he said as he got up and helped me up.

He grabbed the basket and we headed back to the car. Harry out the basket in the trunk as I got in. When he was in we left and headed to the store for the ice cream.

"Are you coming in?" he asked me.

"I'd rather stay in the car for right now," I said.

"Okay," he said as he shut the car off and left.

I closed my eyes for a little while when I heard a knock on the window. I opened my eyes to see Louis standing there. I closed my eyes again, ignoring him. He knocked on the window again and I sighed before opening it.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To talk," he said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About how sorry I am for all that I did," he said.

"Save it. Did you know that I'm pregnant?" I asked, "now leave before Harry comes back and kicks you to China," I said as I rolled the window up and closed my eyes again.

I heard a grunt before opening my eyes to see Louis nowhere in sight and Harry getting in the car.

"You beat him up, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yep, he's not going to be bothering us anymore," Harry said.

"So, what kind did you get?" I asked.

"Chocolate ice cream and a package of chocolate chip cookie dough," he said.

"Yay, let's go home, I don't want any of the other boys to find us," I said as Harry started the car.

Louis' Point of View

I slowly walked home and sat on my bed when I arrived. I had been thinking about Crystal. She was pregnant and it was because of me. I laid down after turning the light off and turned my alarm on for the morning. I didn't do anything to her on purpose. Zayn had told me that if I didn't do what he wanted me to, and to act like I enjoyed it, he was going to harm my mother. I was just trying to protect her like I promised her I would.

Crystal's Point of View

We got back to the house and went in, Harry dished up the ice cream and got the movie ready while I got my pajamas on. I went down to see him on the couch in a pair of basketball shorts. I sat down beside him and he handed me a bowl of ice cream, a plate of the cookie dough and a few drinks on the coffee table. He turned on the movie we had already agreed upon and we watched it without stopping. When It was done, Harry turned the television off just as the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Niall breathing heavily, like he had just finished a five mile run.

"Louis told Zayn and Liam about the baby. Liam and Louis are feeling guilty but Zayn either wants the baby dead, or custody given to Louis," he said.

"Thanks for the warning," I said.

He nodded his head and looked at me.

"Can I have a hug?" he asked me.

I smiled and nodded, giving him a hug before he left. I went back in and shut the door.

"I'm going to bed now," I told Harry as I headed up the stairs.

"Wait, stay with me tonight. I'm worried that Zayn will try something when I can't help very well," Harry said as he finished what he was doing and we went up to his room together. We soon fell asleep, me comfortable in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 0 24
There's no explanation about this story. It's a 1D fanfic!! Take a try and read it :)
969 18 22