All For You

By QueenKlarity

(COMPLETED) The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons... More

1. Starting Over
The Party - Chapter 2
Slow Recovery - Chapter 3
Lunch Break - Chapter 4
Baby Mama Drama - Chapter 5
When You're Mad - Chapter 6
Family Matters - Chapter 7
Signs (Preview) - Chapter 8
Signs - Chapter 9 (cont.)
F*ckin' with the Wrong One - Chapter 10
The Last Straw - Chapter 11
Precaution - Chapter 12
Doing Me - Chapter 13
Trying Again - Chapter 14
Start Over - Chapter 15
Surprise - Chapter 16
His Queen, My King- Chapter 17
Double Surprise- Chapter 18
The Motion - Chapter 19
Happy Birthday - Chapter 21
Euphoria - Chapter 22
Happy Birthday, Daddy - Chapter 23
Back Home - Chapter 24
Forgive, Never Forget - Chapter 25
The Holidays - Chapter 26
My Decisions, Changes, & Answers - Author's Note
Joy and Pain - Chapter 27
Unfinished Business - Chapter 28
Growing Up and Moving Up - Chapter 29
ALL FOR US - SEQUEL POSTED
Author's Note

'Bout Time ! - Chapter 20

52.6K 1.3K 99
By QueenKlarity

A/N: Drama coming soon. Not real soon, but soon.

5 months later..

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Camille whined coming into the kitchen as I was cooking. I swear this little girl has been driving me crazier than the twins have. Shes been acting so spoiled since the twins have been born but Carter and I are slowly breaking her out of it.

"Hold on baby, I'm cooking right now. I'll let you know when it's time to eat but for right now, go in the living room with your daddy and the twins." I said to her before I kissed her on the forehead. I was cooking Chicken and shrimp alfredo with croissants and for dessert -triple chocolate fudge cake with whipped cream frosting. Jazmine, Andre, Lamar, Renee, Jamie,and Devaughn, Lamar's best friend and Jamie's boyfriend, were coming to join us for dinner. I guess I was feeling jolly because it was close to my birthday, which was in a week. Come December 9th, I would be officially 22 -Carter's birthday a day after. 

Carter and I have been doing so good, especially for us to be as young as we are. Ever since hes gotten out of the game and drafted, hes been a wonderful father and fiancee. Him and Lamar have been focused on their athletic career, Lamar a little later. He stayed in drug game for a couple more months before he finally decided he was getting too old for that little boy shit and he needed to grow up. Thank God.

The twins are a hassle, but they're a joy to have. Cameron is more of the quiet one while Kyree is a little more whiney. They've learned how to sit up and hold their own bottles. They're getting so big, looking just like their daddy. 

I made Camille a plate and she ate it before going back to watch tv.

I felt a pair of hands gently grasp on to my hips and kisses on my neck, snapping me out of my train of thought. I tilted my head to the side revealing more of my flesh to him, letting him kiss me more.

"You smell so good." he complimented while still kissing my neck.

"Gracias papi," I said. He smiled against my flesh making me smile in return. "Why are you not watching my children?" I asked him.

"The twins are sleeping and Camille is in there watching tv." he answered before motioning towards the baby monitor in the kitchen. I made sure the green light was lit indicating that it was on and I eased up.

"Relax shawty." he said kissing my neck one more time before letting my hips go and sittiing down at the kitchen island. I turned the stove and oven off to let the food cool off, walking over to to the sink to go wash my hands. I got a paper towel to dry my hands off and threw it in the trash before walking over to the kitchen island. I put my head down on the counter and closed my eyes, I was exhausted.

"You tired?" he asked me. 

"Well, you did tell me to relax." I mumbled. He chuckled at me and held my hand from across the counter. I opened my eyes and looked him in the eyes.

"Lanay, I've been thinking.." he trailed off. I knew he was serious when he said 'Lanay'.

"About?"

"We should move the wedding date up." he said in a simple manner.

"To?"

''Your birthday." he replied. I smiled brightly at the thought of my special day on my special day. He noticed me smiling and he smiled back.

"You like the sound of that?" he asked.

"Hell yes." I exclaimed scurrying around the island to him, sitting on his lap and kissing him. "But wait babe, we only have a week to get married." I reminded him.

"I wouldn't care if we got married tomorrow, I just wanna marry you." he said gently kissing my hand. "I picked your birthday because I wanted to have it near our birthdays and I knew how happy it would make you if the wedding date was set on your birthday."

"Awe, how sweet." I cooed. He laughed and picked me up by my waist, turning me around so I was straddling him. He kissed my lips and nuzzled his face in between my neck and shoulder, breathing deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just sat there in a comfortable silence until the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it!" Camille yelled. Carter and I got up to answer the door, ignoring Camille's shooing.

"I said I'll get it." she pouted.

"Little girl, you can start answering doors in 15 years. Until then, go watch Dora." Carter said to her. She walked back to the couch to have a seat and continued watching TV with an attitude.

"Hey y'all," I greeted everyone.

"Hey Nay," everyone said to me.

"Brotherrr!" the girls exclaimed all hugging Carter. The men all gave each other half hug/ handshakes.

"Damn, y'all mighty happy." I said with a scrunched up face making them all laugh.

"Aunties, uncles!" Camille exclaimed, just a little too loud. I heard crying from upstairs and I sighed.

"Be right back you guys," I said before Carter stopped me. "I got it," he said giving me a peck on the lips. "Come on Cammy, it's past your bedtime." he said to her picking her up bridal style and tickling her.

"Okay okay!" she said laughing. He put her back on the ground and she ran over to me giving me a hug and a kiss.

"Muah! Goodnight mommy, I love you." she said happily. 

"Goodnight princess, I love you more." I smiled and she ran back over to Carter grabbing his hand as they walked upstairs together.

"Dang, she don't love us?" Andre asked with a fake pout.

''Boy shut up." I said laughing. "Imma go set the table." I said walking into the kitchen. 

"We're gonna help." Jamie said to me. I nodded and they followed behind me.

"Somebody's in a good mood." Renee said referring to me. "Why so happy?" 

"You know Carter's been dickin' her down!" Jazmine replied before I could making us alll laugh.

"I can't argue with that one," I said handing them plates so they could set them on the table. "But that's not all." I sung.

"Oooh, what is it then girl? You all dressed up and shit." Jamie said pointing to my outfit. I had on high-waisted acid wash jeans with a white Jane Norman cap sleeve shirt that showed off my new belly button piercing since my body bounced right back after I went into labor, white sandals, a givenchy necklace and watch on, and my hair curled down my back that I recently dip-dyed blonde at the ends. 

"Girl, this is nowhere near dressy." I scoffed. They all "mhm-ed" me and I rolled my eyes playfully. After we finished setting the table and setting the food in the middle of our mahogany wood brown dining table, the boys came into the dining room. We said our grace and we ate.

After we eat, we always clean our dishes and sit around the table talking, laughing, joking, and everything else. We were all telling funny stories from our childhood and we were having a ball. I had tears streaming down my face from all the laughing I did that night. 

'What are y'all doing for y'all birthday?" Lamar asked us with a raised eyebrow.

"Getting married." I said before taking a drink of water.

''What?!" they all whisper-yelled remembering the kids were asleep.

''Yup." Carter and I both answered simultaneously. We didn't understand why they were so shocked... it's probably because we didn't tell them yet.

"That's a week from now though." Jamie reminded us.

"Girl, we know. We've waited for like 5 months now and we've been together for over a year with 3 children. Don't you think it's bout time?" I asked her.

They all nodded in agreement and they eased up, "Congratulations then, you guys!" Jazmine said running over to me hugging me. She then hugged Carter and they all started congratulating us. 

''We're planning the wedding!" the girls all shouted.

"Now you know my mom, Miss Janice, and Miss Candice gonna wanna plan this." I reminded them laughing.

"We're planning the Bachelor Party though and it's taking place at the strip club." Lamar said giving Andre and Devaughn dap.

"Naww, I don't want one. I don't need to be watching bitches do what my girl can do ten times better." Carter said looking at them like they were crazy. 

"Good answer." I said kissing him on the lips.

"Oooh kill em!" they all said making us all laugh.

"What colors do y'all want for y'all wedding?" Renee asked us.

"No no no, don't bring me in this just yet. I'm chillin' until it comes to the dress, my tux, the food, and the reception hall." Carter said getting up and speeding out of the dining room. We laughed and the rest of the boys followed him into the living room to watch their game. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 4K 101
When you love someone, you tend to worship the ground they walk on. The sun sets and rises on that person with grace and it brings you peace. But whe...
64.3K 1K 14
❝ she loved so much, she lost herself..❞ [ derek hale x oc ] [ FINSIHED ] [ okargent © 2017 ]
279K 8K 77
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
Only You By QuEeNafj

Teen Fiction

292K 6.8K 26
18 year old, Anari Smith, lives in a not so safe area of Detroit. She lives with her mother, Diamond, her father, Antonio, and her little sister, Ale...