Her frozen heart (REWRITING)

By alwaystwilight

HE left me. of course he did, who could want me? Left for dead. But something happened that even Ali - she co... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 - a last letter
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Maria
chapter 20
Chapter 21
22
Chapter 23
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Competition
Vote!!!
SEQUEL

Chapter 24

3.2K 106 11
By alwaystwilight

Bella's Pov:

The volturi weren't too pleased about my defiance towards drinking human blood but eventually they gave up. However that was the only thing I had control over. For the last 3 months I have been locked in a cell. The cell is small and someone is blocking my powers enabling my ability to escape, I am worn out but I am surviving.

On the Thursday before my time in the cell became 5 months I was escorted by a guard I didn't know out of my cell. To say I was surprised is an understatement. I have to say it did feel good to be out, seeing and moving. The guard doesn't speak once but he did drop me off at a room.

I had walked in scared out of my mind only to be greeted with a giant embrace. I laughed and looked down on the beautiful petite vampire who I have come to know as Jane. She laughed giddily and dragged me to her vanity table. I smiled but I didn't question her actions. She applied lipstick and from what I can tell eyeshadow and eyeliner but Jane had covered her mirror with a blackout sheet and I have noticed she had covered the others.

Right now Jane is putting a ruby necklace onto my neck and laughing about her twin Alec driving her crazy. It's been at least 2 hours and Jane isn't seeming to be anywhere near done with her 'makeover from hell!'

She brings out a dress bag and tells me to go and change into it. I raise my eyebrow but go and do it anyway.

Inside lays a beautiful wedding dress? but I'm not getting married...

And an engagement ring?

I slip on the dress but as I do so my eyes become glassy with tears that will never fall. I muffle my sobs in my hands and I am eternally grateful that Jane doesn't seem to hear me. The only person I can even imagine marrying is Edward... although I know it wont be him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-alwaystwilight

9 - freaking - K thankyou soooooooooo much! Also thankyou to all of you who are voting and commenting I love it!

<3 you people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.2K 10
Four years have passed since twenty-four year old Bella Swan broke up with her fiancΓ© of six months. After dating Edward Cullen for three years, the...
22K 698 30
β €β € Bella and Edward were very happily married. How could they not be? Bella was now part of a rich family in a big house and was spending her time wi...
51.1K 3K 13
❝︎︎ she's like sunshine incarnate, there's not a bad bone in her body ❞︎︎ ────── 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, π™€π™‡π™„π™Žπ™€ π™Žπ™’π˜Όπ™‰ is given one year to live an...
37.2K 1.1K 39
Bella has suffered ever since Edward walked out of her life. Jasper suffered heartbreak at the betrayal of the one he had loved for over sixty years...