Hostage

By Eviebelives

More

Holiday
Charlotte's POV
Hostage P1
Hostage P2
Hostage P3
Don't Stop Running
The End P1

--yay Shopping --

11 1 2
By Eviebelives

So the next day I went to the shopping center(mall to americans) and got some boring stuff and had a boring lunch... Bacically the most boring day of my life. And I had to sit and watch an entire game of football(soccer to americans) and that... Is complete torture( kind of) "I'm bboorreedd" I said on the way home" oh poop""what is it??" I asked"I forgot some milk... Let's go back then..". "no!! Uuugggg" "it'll only be 10 mins"

So with that I drove to wallmart, bored out of my mind can I add!!
But when I went in, I just said hello to a women then she shouted "yeah whatever!" then budged pass me really angrily, but I left her to it(she looked like a fucking posh freak too)

But then I went to get the milk and I saw the same women with a gun,, chasing a man who I'm guessing is her husband.. Then I heard two gunshots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 4K 13
الأدعج" قـاع الظلام " تنـتظـِركم لـيالـي قاسيه وعيـُون لاتنـّام وأيـام سوداويه فـْي أعـماق قــاع الضلام هـيا يـا رِفـاق انـتـّزعو ثـُوب النجاة ل...
91.3K 2K 30
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
21K 1.4K 16
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
474K 11.5K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...