I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRI...

By MyStorybookRomance

Cassia Jones changed herself in an attempt to gain friends after moving from rainy London to sunny California... More

I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?!
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 2
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 4
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 5
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 6
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 7
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 8
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 9
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 10

I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 3

7.7K 183 78
By MyStorybookRomance

So here is the third chapter, it might be a bit short but that's because I have exams going on, but I really wanted to upload :)

Hope you enjoy :D

Melissa xoxoxo

___________________________________________________________

                                     Chapter 3

*PREVIOUSLY*

 Then All Of A sudden we heard Shouting.

"OH MY GOD, SARAH, SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!, IT'S BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Some girl in a group of girls around 13 or 14

"NO WAY!!!!!!!!, WHERE!!!!!" Another one screamed

"THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." The First Girl said, well shouted

Then A herd of Teenage Girls were Running our Way, Screaming and Pushing people out the Way.

We all turned our heads to CC where he was looking a bit sheepish

Great, CC, now you did it.

*********************************************************************************

As the ccreaming girls ran our way, I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I pushed CC in front.

"HEY!, Why do I have to go in front" He whined, trying to push me back.

"BECAUSE you're the one that was shouting!" 

"You know what? Those girls are getting really near and I really don't want to be a naked Andy again, so lets run!!" Andy groaned.

That's when we bolted, running towards the van, Andy streaming in front. Now that was unfair advantage, he had gazelle legs. We were getting nearer to the van, Jake pulled out the keys, and unlocked it.

"ASHLEY WE LOVE YOU!! GIVE US YOUR SHIRT!" One of them roared.

Without a second passing we all piled into the van, Jinxx being at the back was the last in, and 3 of the girls grabbed onto his legs. We pulled on his arms, Woah those girls are strong. It was no use.

"PLEASE JINXXY GIVE ME YOUR PANTS!!!" 

One of their hands clawed at them, ripping them slightly, maybe If he gives It to them, they'll go away.

"AHH!, please tell Sammi I love her!!" Jinxx yells at us.

"Jinxx just give 'em your pants" CC said.

By this time Jinxx didn't really have a choice, they just ripped them off, finally we were free. Jinxx scrambled off the floor.

"Now that was brutal" I remark.

"We love our fans, it's just they were the kind of 'Rip your clothes off' kind, sometimes it gets a bit scary." Jake explained to me.

"Must be hard, going shopping or something, If some fans act like that" I say.

"Yeah well, not all fans act like that, You know" Andy replied. 

"Well, I'm starved, What do you guys want to eat?" Ashley asked.

"CHINESE!"

"PIZZA!"

Jake and CC both Yelled.

"Chinese it is, Oh Cassia you like Chinese right?" Ashley confirmed

"Where's Jinxx" I wondered out loud.

"He's just in his room, talking to Sammi" Andy tells me.

"Oh, okay."

Then next 45 minutes later we're huddled together on the floor eating fried rice and sweet and sour chicken, watching The Hangover. Ahh,  Alan with the baby.

"Okay, let's play truth or dare!" CC suggests 

"Cass you go first." Andy says, Awww I have a nickname. Mum just calls me Darling and Terra always called me by 'Cassia'.

"Sure." I smile

"Truth or dare?" Andy asks me.

"Truth" I say immediately. 

"Hmmmm..."

"Oooh okay, Who is your fictional fantasy crush?"

My face flames, I never like admitting who it is.

"Dracomalfoy" I mumbled

"What I didn't hear that." 

"Fine! Draco Malfoy!" I admit, I look to the ground.

"Draco the amazing bouncing ferret Malfoy!!" CC guffaws.

"It's not funny! I've liked him since I was little" My face probably resembles a tomato.

"Laugh now, but CC it's your turn" I grin evilly. He's going to pick dare, I know it. I have the perfect dare.

"Truth or dare CC?" I questioned.

"Dare." He says simply. He doesn't know what I have in store for him. No one laughs at Draco and gets away with it.

"CC I Dare You To..."

_____________________________________________________________

Oooohh I wonder what Cassia's dare is? 

I hope you liked It!

Melissa xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 93 17
Everyone knows the Black Veil Brides band right. Andy Biersack, Jinxx, Christian Coma (CC), Jake Pitts and Ashley Purdy. But not everyone knows that...
2.1K 69 19
Alex has lived with her best friend, Andy Biersack, ever since her family abandoned her. Andy turned 18 and bought them and apartment 7 years ago. No...
3.7K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
62.6K 2.6K 23
The black veil brides are one of the most famous bands in the punk community. They are always open with their fans about everything. Except for one l...