Changed~ [AOT/SNK Fanfiction]...

Bởi Lucid_Flaws

Xem Thêm

Changed~ || Chapter 1
Changed~ || Chapter 2
》UPDATE: Sorry!《
》UPDATE《
》UPDATE: (AGAIN)《

Changed ~|| Chapter 3

0 0 0
Bởi Lucid_Flaws

[KISUMI'S POV]
I'm eating with Marco and Ymir again. I see Krista with Mikasa. Apparently Jean and Marco, and Ymir and Krista are possibly... Together? I never knew that. Must be tough sometimes. Speaking of tough, Corporal Levi came again today, I don't know what he wanted but he watched us train. Everyone kept taking about him. "Oh, he's so small!", "Cute!", stuff like that. It's annoying. Yeah, he's not bad looking, but not my type. Perhaps I want... a She/Her.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 62.1K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...