Someday The Waves ✔ *Wattys15...

By misswarrenwrites

Life in Pesmo Beach is consistently slow and uneventful. A never-ending cycle of hot humid days and cold lone... More

Authors Note
Someday The Waves & Swoon Reads!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Epilogue
Someday The Waves - The Playlist
Someday The Waves 2018

Someday The Waves Needs Your Help!

4.9K 123 6
By misswarrenwrites

Someday The Waves (well, more like Scarlet and Noah) have been asked to feature in Characters Magazine next issue, to answer readers questions! 

It's very exciting to have been asked, especially since the last interviews have been with some brilliant authors and books here on Wattpad, like How To Kill an Incubus, Faking Delinquency and Meeting Mr. Mogul.  

But wait, what is Characters Magazine?

You can access and read about of your favorite book characters.

Get to know them more than the book universe could give away.
Join your favorite characters, OTP's and universe in Characters Magazine, and also be heard by your favorite authors, and your favorite characters!

So now's the chance to get your burning questions for both Scarlet and Noah answered. Anything and everything goes, and all you have to do is fill out this form with your questions. Then, they'll be sent along to Characters Magazine and finally submitted to Scarlet and Noah ;) 

If you've got a question you want to ask, just copy and paste the link here: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12oCuiBO8e5iInO1J7KJAvLxjtOhWXX8RlFpU7abXuqA/viewform?c=0&w=1

I will be posting the link on my Wattpad profile, and also my Facebook and Twitter, in case the link doesn't work here. 

So go forth and make it rain questions...!

I'm so excited to see the reaction and most importantly all your questions! :) 

As always, many thanks

Miss Warren Writes x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.1K 33
Re-upload from my old page. Middle Child- The 2nd in a family of 3 children, but in this case the 3rd in a family of 5. As the oldest child is speci...
Lennon By bri

Teen Fiction

188K 7.7K 22
Lennon Carter is a newly eighteen year old that's ready to get away from all she's ever known. She doesn't want to think about what happened, or even...
423K 20.2K 45
Street-savvy Meg kickstarts a rivalry with her ex when she agrees to waitress at his competitor's diner. ...
192K 3.9K 33
Eric and Lori have been best friends since they were in diapers. Lori is the typical tomboy who loves to be active in sports and doesn't care about t...