A Clone in Disguise (Talenny)

Od Murdong

Penny infiltrates MAD in disguise as the evil clone Talon created, fooling Dr. Claw and MADcat easily, but Ta... Více

The Mission Begins
Higher Than the Helicopter
Murderer-in-Training
You're Not the Clone!
Kisses, Cuddles, and USBs!
I Knew it Was You!
She's Back!
Mourning
SEQUEL: ONLY ONE PENNY

Blood, Diaries, and Sneezes

2.5K 59 42
Od Murdong

A/N: Thank you for the reviews and reads! My first IG FanFic, so everything counts right now.

I haven't made any official plans for the upcoming chapters yet; this chapter was written with no guidance or plans.

Like I mentioned in Chapter One, this FanFic is two stories combined into one with the second being the ending, though the two stories were supposed to be written separately.
Story One, which is taking place right now, is when Penny is undercover and Talon is attempting to get rid of her while thinking she is the actual clone but learns to get use to her again.
Story Two is a one-shot, where Penny is disguised as the clone to trick Talon into going on a date with her, but she messes up in the end and Talon finds out.
You can see why it's better to combine them both.

I also chose to combine them because Story One would make Story Two work, and because I didn't know how to end Story One.

I haven't gotten to typing up the rest of the other two stories for this fandom; I may of lost the notebook I wrote them down into.

ALSO: go on my profile and you'll my other accounts! I posted a Talenny video to my channel that I made when I was bored out of my mind last week.

Some notes for this chapter:

- Talon will refer to Penny as "Pretty" and the clone he made of her as "Penny." Just to keep things from getting too confusing.
- There are a few swears in the middle of the chapter.

Talon turned his glance to his aching shoulder. He was in pain and anger ran throughout his bloodstream. His cool, mint breath was unsteady as well as heavy while he looked down at the dark purple floor of his Uncle Claw's over-sized helicopter (more of a plane) that was recently added to MAD's over-sized collection of aircrafts and mobiles.

Talon felt like he was nauseous; the pain was too painful to take while having to realize that his clone had returned. The Penny clone had escaped HQ's prison and she had escaped Pretty Penny, her dumb mutt, and her painfully dumb, cyborg uncle who commonly got all the fame and recognition for doing nothing.

And the SiC to MAD had just gotten used to living without having her around to try and steal his well-earned status.

His thoughts were drifting from thought to thought until he came across one that he thought about nearly everyday.

Talon wanted to lead MAD when his Uncle Claw was murdered or captured, or died of his old age. Or if he ever decided to retire. But wasn't that obvious enough? He mentioned it almost everyday to either Penny or in his diary.

Again, his thoughts drifted.

His mum and dad had always told him about how great MAD was; and that it was the longest lasting evil corporation created so far. (Or for this generation or century.) His parents took advantage of how easy it was to inspire a young child.

But they only managed to fueled half of Talon's dream as they both died when he was fourteen. The police had finally caught up with their long, criminal past. They weren't going in so easy though, so a gun fight broke out. They managed to take down three officers, but were both shot in the head. All Talon could conclude about their deaths was that it was almost painless and instant. After their funeral, was when he was assigned to revive the organization as Second in Command to his uncle.

Snapping out of his thoughts before any emotional break downs could begin, Talon turned his attention back to the obnoxious and unwelcomed clone. His anger bubbled up in the back of his throat but he swallowed it as he calmed himself down gradually.

Penny saved him, but that didn't do anything to make things better. He would be dead right now if it hadn't of been for her, but she could've done that so his Uncle would not ruin her chances of rising in the ranks. Talon should at least take that into consideration and give her a teeny bit of recognition for it.

Penny gazed down to Talon while extending a gloved hand down to him. There was some blood stained onto her shirt from Talon being shot, but she didn't care. She was not concerned about that for the time being.

Talon gave into her though for the recognition and gratitude that he owed her. If he had not of been shot in the shoulder, he would have obviously gotten himself up off the ground. He'd take advantage of the opportunity out in front of him at the moment.

Talon reached his hand up and grabbed onto Penny's before he felt himself being pulled up onto his feet. Letting go of her hand almost instantly, he tried to stand and maintain his balance, but found himself leaning onto Penny's side a few agonizing seconds later. As he winced in slight pain, Talon missed the sight of Penny's cheeks turning a light shade of pink that beautifully light up her face.

A second or two later, Talon mumbled silently as he harshly put his weight onto her side, secretly challeging her strength.

"Thanks." His tone was no different from earlier when she appeared in the first place.

Penny held him up even though he was heavier than she had expected him to be. She struggled a reply back to him, but managed to get one out to him.

"Don't mention it."

As she tried to walk the injured henchman to the front of the helicopter where she assumed Dr. Claw would most likely be, Penny prepared herself.

What was she going to say?

She has never met Dr. Claw, even in her years of shielding her ridiculously dumb uncle, which was a good thing. Who know's what would happen to her if she was put in front an evil mastermind that could get away with anything he wants?

Her evil clone, though, saw Dr. Claw before she saw Talon or anyone else.

How did she react? Did she just play it cool or did she act like a completely dumb muppet?

Penny lied that her memory had been erased and Talon, unfortunately, outsmarted her seconds later, so the option of playing "amnesia" was not available to her anymore.

Up ahead, was a door that no doubtly lead to the controls of the helicopter.

Penny moved towards it with Talon slowing her down as he once again, seethed and groaned under his breath. Penny had to admit that is was annoying as well as unfortunate for both her and Talon.

Shivers and chills ran up Penny's spine as she really couldn't stand to hear the pain her arch-nemesis and crush was going through. She sometimes forgot about how much she cared for him even though he put her in near-death situations almost daily. Even after Talon betrayed her (and HQ) when they first met, Penny still found that she could not stay mad at him.

There was something in his brown eyes that she didn't quite catch onto, but they forced her to forgive him. Or at least let him off.

Maybe it was because he was undeniably handsome?

Penny snapped out of her deep thoughts as she heard the door in front of her creak open slowly. Talon lifted his head from Penny's shoulders as he heard the door too. No one was there to see at eye-level, but when both of them looked down, they found that MADcat had pushed open the door.

The possibility of it being a ghost had been put down to rest.

While Talon seemed to smile at the cat's presence, Penny held back a sneeze. MADcar looked at her weirdly with her yellow eyes until she realized why she had sneezed.

Turning her gaze over to Talon, MADcat couldn't see any thing of an injured shoulder. But her dull facial features change to one of worry when she noticed that there was blood dripping onto the ground next to Penny's lace-up boots.

Taking a step back, she hissed and meowed loudly to catch her master's attention.

"What now, MADcat?! You meow for attention every five minutes!"

Penny felt her body stiffen; the deep voice was more terrifying in person than it was on Talon's audio calls.

Talon moved off of Penny's support, now leaning against the frame of the doorway. How tempted she was to grab onto Talon for protection was not too funny or cute in her perspective.

Penny's shoulder was now slightly moist with Talon's blood, which meant that her clothes for her entire mission were stained. Now she hoped that she would be provided an extra pair of attire for the remainder of her horrible mission.

Talon groaned as MADcat's eyes fixed on his wounded shoulder. The uneven fur along her back spiked up in alarm.

Another hiss came from the loyal companion as she scrambled onto the chair in front of the control system of the helicopter.

"MADcat, can't you see that I-!"

"Uncle Claw!" The SiC cut his blabbing uncle off with a stern, but childish yell as he leant back onto Penny for support. Some of all of his remaining adrenaline put into yelling for his uncle's attention before his pet would scratch him one.

Penny watched silently as the claw that she and Talon fought over in the jungle village extended towards the controls and pushed a button, which she assumed was the Autopilot, because the throne-like chair spun around to meet the teenagers.

"What?!"

Talon lightly waved his shoulder into his uncle's view and smirked at the reaction he got.

"Talon, I told you to steal a fucking diamond from that jewelry store for my mother, and you come back with a bleeding bullet-hole in your wimpy shoulder?!" The MAD leader fumed at the fourteen-year-old.

"Well, it's not my fault that the MCPD finally decided to do their job and attempt to track me down!"

"Yes, it is!"

"No, it is not!"

As Talon and his uncle scolded at each other, Penny was still shocked by being right in front of the evil mastermind that her Uncle Gadget has countlessly tried to defeat. Dr. Claw really hadn't changed much from the last time Penny had seen him. His face was a little different from when she was a younger girl, mainly from the aging process in men. But it was pretty low, which could be blamed on being frozen in Antarctic for a few years.

"Err, whatever. Just stop oozing blood all over my new helicopter's carpet! Do you know how much it is to get a helicopter its own custom carpet?!" Dr. Claw finally gave up on the useless argument that had started between the two of them.

"No, I don't know. And I don't care; that's your business! Anyway, if you haven't noticed or if you're just blind, the Penny clone that I regret making, is back." Talon replied before MADcat hopped off her master's lap and walked towards a door not too far from the controls. Too small to reach the doorknob (unlike earlier), she meowed at Penny for help.

Penny turned her attention towards MADcat, but Dr. Claw's sudden change of tone caught her off guard and prevented her from walking anywhere. So did her paralysis.

"Finally! Someone else to assign evil missions to, other than hairgel guy. She got closer to destroying Inspector Gadget than you ever have!"

Penny smiled when he referred to Talon as "hairgel guy", but quickly made it disappear as Talon growled unhappily and glared towards her.

"Yeah, well. Because she looked like Pretty Penny, she fooled the dumb piece of machinery that HQ calls an Inspector!" he glared at Penny, who only looked away for her defence although she was offended by what Talon had referred to her uncle by.

"If my shoulder wasn't punctured with a fucking bullet, she would be on the ground with more than just black lips and pupils."

Penny immediately let go of Talon, leaving him to hold himself up with his newfound energy and aggression. Her heart felt like it had been clenched by the talons of a owl and she was his prey: a helpless little mouse.

Wow...

"Talon!"

Dr. Claw growled as the spikes on his metal claw emerged from their sockets. "First, staining my carpet. Now, disrespecting the girl who saved your stupid ass?"

MADcat nodded from the other side of the trio while Talon only rolled his brown eyes.

"Do you forget that she tried to take over my status as Second in Command?" he asked, glaring at Penny again.

"I remember. I'm surprised you haven't tried to overthrow me yet, judging by what you write in your "evil" diary."

MADcat and Penny snickered as Talon's cheeks went red in embarrassment. "I-I don't have a diary!"

"Sure...then what's this I'm holding?" On que, Dr. Claw brought open a dark blue book with Talon's name printed onto it in (surprisingly neat) cursive handwriting. A ribbon placed in-between two pages hung from the ragged and crumpled pages.

Penny seemed to of taken a little bit of attention to the book, noticing it was of HQ merchandise because of the logo near the bottom of the corner.

How'd he get one of those?

Talon lunged forward to grab onto his diary, but forgot his busted shoulder and cried in pain as the quick jolt of his body sent electrifying waves of pain throughout his left arm. But that didn't stop him from his attempt. Just as the tips of his purple gloves grazed the cover of his diary, Dr. Claw threw it into Penny's hands.

Penny froze as she held the book. Did she pass it back to Dr. Claw or give it to Talon?

Dr. Claw answered her question before she could ask him.

"Keep it from him and maybe I'll give you his spot as Second in Command. I'd rather have you rule this organization than an immature teen like him."

Penny held the diary over her head to keep it from Talon's reach, although he was slightly taller than her. Mostly because of his hair. She nodded in response to the MAD leader; frightened by his sudden forwardness towards her.

Dr. Claw turned around and turnt off the autopilot as he resumed himself to steering the mobile. "MADcat, get Talon the MAD first-aid kit for his shoulder. I don't want anymore blood on this huge helicopter."

She nodded before walking away from the doorway that lead to a separate seating area to grab the first-aid box or at least signify to Penny where the box was.

Penny secured Talon's precious diary into her pant's waistband before walking towards MADcat. She sneezed, as usual, but MADcat took no offence to it as she only flashed a fangy smile to the "clone."

Hauling the box in her arms, Talon had already walked through the door that MADcat had been waiting at during their conversation of teasing and arguing. Penny gulped as she hoped the cheeky agent wasn't hiding to attack her.

Don't worry about that. His shoulder will stop him in the act and you'll be unharmed, Penny.

MADcat hopped back onto her owner's lap as Penny walked through the door cautiously. Checking both sides of the room for him, only to see he was sat in one of the three chairs. His head was hung low; as if he were emotionally hurt.

Once again, her heart ached to see him like this, but it always ached whenever he tried to potentially kill her. How she liked him for his stubborn and countless injuries earned off of Talon, Penny did not know.

She sat next to his left side and set the heavy box down on the ground in front of them. Still, Talon didn't move.

Both of them sat quiet for a few seconds before Penny asked in a hushed tone. "Can...I get a look at your shoulder?"

Talon glared at her while coldy replying. "I can't get my shirt off with my shoulder in this state, Penn."

Penny nodded awkwardly before opening the first-aid box. She looked through the contents for fabric-cutting scissors and eventually found a pair. Pulling them out, she gently took the section of uniform around Talon's shoulder into her hands. "You don't mind if I cut your shirt...do you?"

Talon shook his head, "I've got other pairs; go ahead."

Penny exhaled before she sniped off the shoulder sleeve of his uniform.

Talon bite his lip to somewhat ease the pain off of his shoulder, but found it wouldn't do anything. Penny nearly stopped breathing as she discarded the bloodied fabric into a nearby trashcan. The damage Talon had taken to his shoulder was truly brutal.

This was going to hurt like a mother****er.

I know the episode Double O'Penny came before a few other episodes that are more popular and more commonly mentioned, but just imagine that this takes after Low Speed and Tool Russia with Love to make things easier for both me and you.

Leave a review about this chapter and I'll get going on the next chapter and possibly a video for them! (If I feel like it)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

277 0 15
John Brown (Inspector Gadget) just had an accident and not only found out that he was a cyborg but he lost his family save for a small infant in his...
107K 4.2K 49
*This is the third installment to the 'Uncover' series. Please do NOT read this until you have read the first two. Thank you.* Nothing about Lea's li...
19K 467 9
Just like an episode, Inspector Gadget, Penny, and Brain get a mission. Only this time, the chances of the agents getting hurt or captured by MAD is...
418 4 15
Gadget finds Infinite after the battle in critical condition and decides to save him even though Gadget lost his voice because of him. However, Infin...