House of Anubis Short Stories...

Door PumpkynMonster

Hey, so this is going to be a collection of short stories all related to House of Anubis, Most of them will b... Meer

i || i hear you // peddie (part 1)
ii || i hear you // peddie (part 2)
iii || canoeing // peddie, jeroy and amfie
v || sibuna kidnapped // s2 sibuna
let's become trash

iv || after a long time // jabian

329 8 23
Door PumpkynMonster

[Dear Fabina shippers, if you don't like Jabian then don't read this story, because I can't be bothered to deal with comments like 'Fabian likes Nina, not Joy' or 'Fabina is forever' or 'Why would you even write a story about Jabian, it's not real'. Plus, Jabian might have happened if Nina didn't come. So... This story is set before Nina arrived at the House of Anubis. May include traces of Mickber, but I will write a proper Mickber story soon.]

Patricia's POV

"So, I was thinking about asking him out tonight," Joy told me as we walked to biology, she was talking about Fabian... Again. She had had a crush on him for ages, and was now finally planning to tell him, although I think he already knows, everyone knows, Joy doesn't make it that discreet. I was always the friend that she spoke to about this, to be honest, I'm not too sure why as I don't know anything about guys and dating.

"Cool," I muttered.

"How do you think I should do it?" She asked me.

"Hey Fabian, I like you?" I suggested, bluntly.

"No," She nudged me jokingly, "It needs to be romantic."

"I don't know, Joy," I huffed, "I'm not good with romance."

"What about if I lay rose petals in a heart?" Joy suggested.

"You're asking him out, not proposing to him," I gave her an unsure look.

"What do I do then?" Joy asked, as we both walked into the biology class and sat down, we both sat on the same table, with Fabian and Mick, but they weren't in class yet.

"I don't know... Make him dinner I something," I suggested, unsurely.

"That's not too bad," She smiled.

****

Joy's POV

"Hey, Trudy?" I asked, walking into the kitchen, seeing Trudy.

"Yes, Sweetie?" She smiled.

"Would I be able to make a meal for me and Fabian?" I questioned.

"Ooh! Are you having a date?" Trudy asked in a curious tone.

"Kinda..." I hesitated.

"Or course you can!" Trudy smiled.

"Thanks," I grinned, before pulling ingredients out of cupboards and the fridge.

Trudy then walked into the laundry room, most probably to do some laundry, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

****

"Hey, Joy, how's it going?" Patricia asked, walking into the room

"Help me, Patricia," I demanded, "I'm struggling and you can cook."

"I'm really not that good at cooking, Joy," She told me unsurely.

"Please, just help me, Patricia, I'm really bad at cooking," I begged.

"Fine," She rolled her eyes, before walking over to the kitchen counter and helping me cook.

****

"You did tell Mick to keep Fabian in his room, right?" I checked, while me and Patricia were mid way through cooking.

"Uh..." Patricia hesitated, looking to the floor.

"Patricia!"

"Sorry, I forgot," She muttered, "I'll go and ask him now."

She then rushed out of the kitchen, leaving me alone with the dinner.

****

Patricia's POV

"Mick!" I yelled, bursting into Mick and Fabian's room without knocking.

"He's upstairs with Amber," Fabian told me, looking up from his laptop screen, after I saw it was just him in the room.

"Thanks," I muttered, before walking out, then upstairs to Amber and Mara's room.

****

"Mick, I need to borrow you," I told him, after walking into Amber and Mara's room.

"I'm with Mick at the moment," Amber told me, grabbing hold of Mick's arm.

"I'll just be a minute, Babes" Mick told her, wriggling out of her grip, then following me out of the room.

"You need to keep an eye on Fabian, make sure he doesn't leave is room," I told him.

"Why?"

"Because Joy is planning a surprise for Fabian in the kitchen," I told him.

"Okay..." He said in an unsure voice, before going to watch over Fabian.

****

Joy's POV

"Well?" I questioned, as I saw Patricia walking back into the kitchen.

"Sorted!" She smiled.

"Thanks," I grinned, "What happens in Fabian doesn't like me in that way" I randomly said, worry in my voice.

"You move to Antartica?" Patricia laughed.

"Patricia! You are meant to be making me feel confident about this."

"Sorry, sorry," Patricia apologised bluntly, "So how's the meal."

"Almost finished," I smiled.

"You should have made a third portion, I'm starving," Patricia joked, laughing.

****

I lit the candles that were on the table. I had already laid the napkins out.

"AHH!" I screamed, as I accidentally dropped the match I was holding onto the napkins. Fire then began to rapidly spread.

"What's happened?" Patricia asked in a panicked tone, looking up from the kitchen counter. I didn't even have to answer, before Patricia spoke again, "Joy! What did you do?!"

"I didn't do it deliberately!" I panicked, as I ran to the kitchen, and got out some water, before throwing it over the small fire, unfortunately it didn't do anything, the fire was just spreading quicker and quicker.

The fire alarm then suddenly sounded. "Whats happened!?" Trudy darted into the kitchen from the laundry room.

"Slight problem, Trudy," I told her, panicking.

"OUT THE HOUSE, QUICKLY!" I then heard Victor's voice boom from the hall.

Everyone then quickly ran out of the house, trying to get away from the fire that I started as quickly as possible.

****

"Who did this!?" Victor shouted, once everyone was gathered outside the house.

"Um..." I mumbled, before slowly raising my hand.

"Do you have any idea of the consequences that come with what you have done Miss Mercer!?" Victor growled, before walking to talk the firemen who had come to the house, to put out the fire.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled defencelessly.

"What happened?" Fabian asked, walking up next to me.

"I was..." I stuttered, "I was... making dinner for you, then I dropped the match when lighting candles."

"You were making dinner for me?" Fabian questioned.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, "I was planning to ask you out and thought that making a meal for you was the best way to go about it."

"Joy," Fabian spoke softly, "You could have just normally asked me... I would have said yes."

"You would have?" I whispered.

"Yes, Joy," He smiled, before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine, I kissed back.

"In that case," I smiled, once we pulled apart, "Will you go out with me?"

"Yes," Fabian smiled, chuckling slightly.

****

[Hi. So as usual, I don't really like this story, but decided to publish it because I had already written it. Fabina shippers, if you are reading this then you obviously didn't follow what I said at the beginning, but I did warn you, so don't comment things like what I said up there^^.  Anyways, if you have any requests, then please leave them below and I will try my best to write them. Byeee!]

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
58.2K 755 15
"jesus christ, he's fucking beautiful. like the next coming of christ." THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED! I WILL NOT BE UPDATING IT!
29.7K 488 21
in which two celebs meet at disney and fall in love... joshua bassett x oc joshua bassett meets a girl who changes his entire life everything's purp...
371K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...