Teen Wolf Imagines

By http_swerve

imagines yourself in the arms of your favorite character... Now read this book to enter your fantasy. More

Teen Wolf Imagines
Isaac Lahey Imagine
Scott McCall Imagine
Aiden Imagine
Who your sibling is with him
Your Nickname For Him
Isaac/Aiden Imagine
Your Pet With Him
What you like to do together.
Derek Hale Imagine
Jackson Whittemore Imagine
Stiles Stilinski Imagine
Derek Hale Imagine part 1/2
Derek Hale Imagine part 2/2
How He Knows You're Mad
Derek Hale Imagine
Stiles Stilinski Imagine
Scott McCall Imagine Part 1
Scott McCall Imagine Part 2
When you beat him at something
The Day he remembers
He meets your parents
I'm...
Dirty Derek Hale Imagine
Isaac Lahey Imagine pt.1
Isaac Lahey Imagine pt.2
You steal his clothes
Liam Dunbar Imagine
His Favorite Flaw
You get bullied
ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS
Scott McCall Imagine pt1
Scott McCall Imagine pt2
What your friends think of the relationship
Derek Hale Imagine
What he says VS What he means
"Bed of Lies" by Nicki Minaj ft. Skylar Grey
"Ghost" by Halsey
"Mr. Right" by A Rocket To The Moon
"Hey You Beautiful" by Olly Murs
Jackson Whittemore Imagine
Brett Talbot Imagine
Your YouTube Bestfriends
Your Celebrity Ex-Boyfriend
The Text He Sends You In The Morning
Amnesia by 5SOS
TV Show you two watch
Beyonce song that describes your relationship
Theo Raeken Imagine (@Anchors_ Away22)
His Favorite Quote from Doctor Who
Jet Black Heart by 5SOS
Liam Dunbar Imagine (@Notapunkrockgirl)
What Do You Mean? by Justin Bieber
Your 5SOS song that describes your relationship
Theo Raeken Imagine
1+1 by BeyoncΓ©
End Of The Day by One Direction
Isaac Lahey Imagine
TALK ME DOWN by Troye Sivan
Aiden Imagine @AussieGirl032801
Isaac Lahey Imagine @SweetlyBitter26
Daydreamin' by Ariana Grande
His Favorite Supernatural Quote
His favorite quote from American Horror Story
Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
She Don't Love Me by Zayn Malik
Your Celebrity Ex tweets you and he responds
You Turn Him On At The Worst Time
He talks about you when you're not there
Brett Talbot Imagine pt.2
His favorite quote from the Flash
His favorite quote from Game of Thrones
Derek Hale Imagine
Stiles Stilinski Imagine
Scott/Aiden Imagine

Brett Talbot Imagine pt.1

10.1K 123 20
By http_swerve

Idea credit: @MayaWright113987

○●○THIS CONTAINS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS. DO NOT READ IF THESE ARE TRIGGERS TO YOU.●○●

You were at the mall, looking for a new phone case at a kiosk.

"Is that who I think it is?" You hear an oddly familiar masculine voice say behind you.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turn around to see your old friend, Kyle.

"Kyle! I haven't seen you in so long! How are you? What are you doing in Beacon Hills?" You hug him.

"Hey, Y/N. I'm good. I actually transferring to Beacon Hills High. My dad got a job with the police department here." He smiles at you.

"We have to catch up! You are stuck with me the rest of the day."

You two walk to the mall food court and grab a drink at Starbucks before heading to your apartment.

"Where's your parents? Your mom makes the best red velvet cake and I want some right now." He says, walking into the kitchen.

"I don't live with them anymore. I live by myself. My apartment, my rules." You sit on a stool.

He laughs as he gets out the ingredients to make brownies. "You are about to have the best brownies that you've ever tasted," he smiles confidently, "fill me in on what I missed in your life." He starts putting ingredients together.

"Not much. I told you about Brett, the guy I've been dating for almost a year now. And Scott's still a better Alpha than you."

"In my defense, I was unwillingly given the Alpha title. I'm a lone wolf now, so I don't give a shit about being a great leader."

You grabbed your phone and started recording him mixing the ingredients while saying, "Kyle, did you miss me? You haven't seen seen me in two years."

He laughs and looks up at you, "Yeah, I missed you, loser." He threw some flour at you.

"Asshole." The video stopped recording and you uploaded it to your snapchat story.

"I'm don't have time to be cleaning up a bunch of flour, so can we please be civilised?" You beg.

He pouts, "Fine." He put the brownies in the oven for them to cook before throwing more flour at you.

You two were in a full out war when you heard your door unlock and Brett walked through looking worried to death. You both stopped to look and you went to give Brett a kiss.

"Hey Brett. What's up?" You say, smiling.

"You weren't answering my calls, so I was making sure you were okay." He said while looking in between you and Kyle.

"Oh, I'm sorry! My phone must be on silent. What's going on?" You ask, "Oh, Hey, Kyle, could you clean up the kitchen?"

He nods before grabbing a broom.

"I was thinking that we could go for a late night swim today around eight. Is that good with you?" Brett puts your hands in his, looking down at you.

"That sounds amazing. Want to stay and watch a movie with Kyle and me? He made brownies!"

"I got lacrosse practice, but I'll come and pick you up around 7:30." He gives you a kiss before leaving.

"You didn't even introduce me," he acts hurt, "but the brownies are done." He gestures to the pan in front of him.

"Dessert and movies. This is great."

Kyle picks out the movie and it happened to be the scariest movie you've ever seen. You were glued to his side, using his body to shield your eyes when you got scared.

You didn't notice, but he posted a video on your snapchat being scared out of your mind.

The movie was over, so you went upstairs to find and put on your swimsuit.

You went back downstairs to see Kyle and Brett growling at each other. "Brett, you ready to go?" You ask grabbing his hand.

He looks at you and calms down, "Yeah. Let's go."

"Lock up when you leave, Kyle."

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Kyle says as Brett slams the door.

"What's your problem?" You say. He brushes it off and you two get in his car.

The drive to the pool was silent. Nothing could be heard except the soft playing music and the air conditioner.

Once you got there, you two swam around a bit, but you could tell something was off with Brett. "Okay, I'm sick of this. What's up with you?" You say.

"What's so special about Kyle? What does he have that makes you want him over me?" He snaps.

"You're worried about Kyle and me? Baby, there's nothing going on." You try to comfort him, but he backs away.

"Yes, there is something going on! You and him cuddled up on your snapchat with the caption 'My little scared baby'. You're cheating on me with him." He starts raising his voice.

"Okay! You want to know why I am around Kyle and close to Kyle? He's gay. You have nothing to worry about."

"You're lying. He told me how he feels about you. He loves you." He says with venom in his voice.

"Three years ago, I contemplated suicide! You happy? I was at such a low point, I wanted to end my life. He found out, and he promised me that he would always make sure that I knew how important my life was because I was his only friend and he was mine. He listened to me when I felt sad. He helped me get the help I needed so I could live another day. Another year hopefully. The next year, I moved to Beacon Hills and I felt lonely and he called me everyday to make sure that I knew he would always be there and he would come down here if I asked him to come. Then I met you and everything was so much better. Kyle was happy I found someone that could lift me up when I'm feeling down, but I guess none of that matters, huh? Because you just threw that down the drain." You get out the pool. "Take me home, please."

The drive home was worse than the drive to the pool. You were stuck with your thoughts and he was stuck with his.

He pulled up to your house and you got out. "Y/N, I love you. I'm sorry." Brett says before you shame the door and walk into your apartment complex.

As soon as you got into your apartment, you broke down in tears. You tried to call Kyle, but he wasn't answering your calls, meaning he's was asleep.

You were awake for the rest of the night. Your thoughts kept wandering. Did you just break up with Brett? Or was that just an argument that would be fixed later?

3:00 am. You got a text from Brett.
Hey...I don't want this to be over. I know you're probably asleep right now, but I love you.

It's was too late. You read it and he knows you read it. You open the sleep pill bottle and put more than the recommended amount. You wanted this nightmare to be over.

One last text.

I'm sorry, Kyle. I tried. Tell Brett I love him and I always will.

You lay on your bed entering your deep sleep.

~~~

Before you get your pitchforks out!!

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO. I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS ONE OUT THERE SO YOU KNOW I'M NOT NEGLECTING YOU GUYS ON HAPPY ENDINGS.

I can't say how quick it will be out but hopefully no later than in about three days!

I hope you know that you are amazing and you are worth it because you always matter to someone in your life and you always matter to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
293K 2.7K 52
These are imagines about Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, Isaac Lahey, Derek Hale, Liam Dunbar, etc. Comment, vote, and request. (requests are closed)...
231K 2.8K 66
πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
76.6K 1K 64
IN WHICH ANIKA WRITES IMAGINES FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEEN WOLF CHARACTERS.