She Has A Secret | AC | Karma...

By CoFFeeBeaN28

「B o o k t w o」 Truly, madly, deeply is Yuuki Angel in love with Akabane Karma, so does he. Since they b... More

♚SHE [25.5] : PRELUDE♚
♚SHE [26] :MATCH MAKING♚
♚SHE [27] : SUMMER FESTIVAL♚
♚SHE [28] : PUDDING♚
♚SHE [29] : UMBRELLA♚
♚SHE [30] : COPS AND ROBBERS♚
♚SHE [31] : IMPOSTOR♚
♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚
♚SHE [33] : TINT OF ATTACHMENT♚
♚SHE [34] : CODE NAMES♚
♚SHE [35] : LOVERS♚
♚SHE [36] : WINNING♚
♚SHE [37] : STRONGEST♚
♚SHE [38] : FLY♚
♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚
♚SHE [40] : THE REAPER♚
♚SHE [41] : REVENGE♚
♚SHE [42] : FAMILY♚
♚SHE [43] : EDUCATIONAL POLICIES♚
♚SHE [44] : WEAK HEARTS♚
♚SHE [45] : CUTE♚
♚SHE [46] : UNDYING LOVE♚
♚SHE [47] : THE KILLER♚
♚SHE [48] : REMEMBER♚
♚SHE [49] : FACADE♚
♚SHE [50] : INFORMATION BROKER♚
♚SHE [51] : BLOOD LUST♚
♚SHE [52] : DARK PAST♚
♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚
♚SHE [54] : CHRISTMAS♚
♚SHE [55] : BREAK UP♚
♚SHE [56] : DRUNK IN LOVE♚
♚SHE [57] : CHOICE♚
♚SHE [58] : CIVIL WAR♚
♚SHE [59] : ENDS THE WAR♚
♚SHE [60] : FIRST LOVE♚
♚SHE [61] : SECOND CHANCE♚
♚SHE [62] : SPACE STATION♚
♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚
♚SHE [64] : RED STRINGS♚
♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚
♚SHE [67] : SPIDER AND FLY♚
♚SHE [68] : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED♚
♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚
♚SHE [70] : EPILOGUE♚
✦HAJIME IS HERE✦
✦THANK YOU✦
✦CHARACTER SKETCH✦
New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

♚SHE [66] : PROBLEM CHILD♚

2.8K 103 54
By CoFFeeBeaN28

Official yearbooks, Koro-sensei showed the students their embarrassing snapped pictures as they've started ripping it.

"Find your own photos, all of them! Then get rid of them!"

"Oya, oya. Who knew editing would get you so fired up?"

Everyone was embarrassed, especially when Angel saw her photos. While rummaging through the pictures, a certain picture caught her eye. Grabbing it, she smiled. The photo was all about her and Karma stolen shots, she was smiling at him while he was blushing.

'When did Koro-sensei took a picture of us?!' however, she felt thankful that he did. She shoved the image in her pocket while grinning.

"Class, outside! We'll take a picture with a whole variety!"

The class started wearing various outfits as Karma's magnificent chest was visible, Koro-sensei snapped a pic of him and them.

"Come here, Angel-chan~!"

"N-No, I'll pass—"

Koro-sensei pulled her by the hand as the three of them took a picture with each other.

"Pfft...you look terrible, Angel-chan!"

"S-Shut up, Karma!"

The two looked at the newly-shot picture, a wide eyed Angel and a irritated Karma with a hat was in the picture while Koro-sensei was smiling happily.

"I'll keep this picture with me." Karma said, staring at it.

"Whaaat? No way! Anything but that picture, Karma." Angel whined.

"Hehehe, nuh-uh, I like your idiot like expression here." Karma just laughed while Angel frowned, her expressions in this photo is very much he liked.

Then Koro-sensei stuffed everyone in a huge bag as they went throughout the world to snap pictures, his way of life is so frantic.

✦ ✧ ✦

Class ended as Jelavić invited Angel to dinner in a five-star restaurant. "Eat up this whole buffet, Angel! Fill your heart to it's content!"

"Whaaat? This is all for free?!"

"Of course it is, brat. Go and eat!"

The private buffet she bought just for both of them costed her a lot, nevertheless, this was all needed to get an information from her.

"Then...what do want from me? Information, perhaps?"

"Your sharp as always, Angel. Knowing what I need right away."

The shorter female plopped a meat in her mouth and began chewing it. "What kind of information you want?"

"Rather than information, it is more like an honest opinion?" the blonde stated.

"You want my opinion?" she asked.

"Yes...so like I was trying to say." Jelavić fiddled with her fingers, then she sighed and faced Angel.

"What do you think about we quit being an assassin once and for all?"

The meat stabbed in her fork fell back on her plate, her mouth was left, hanging. She was surprised.

"You can quit if you want, but I won't quit...not when I've killed lots of people in the past already."

✦ ✧ ✦

The day came to an end as everyone in Class 3-E were in different locations during the night, unknown to them, a huge red beam fired to the satellite campus.

"That's our Anti-Tentacle Creature Permeable Laser Satellite: AKA. Spear of Heaven. Modeled after a tortoise and powered by antimatter life forms, then further amplified in a gigantic particle accelerator...it fires a laser from an altitude of 400K."

After looking at the footage, they witnessed that their super creature target was still alive. All of them were gawked as they're weapon failed.

"Impossible. He dodged that?!"

"But it's a light-speed laser!"

However, it wasn't over just yet. They created an barrier surrounding the entire mountain. Koro-sensei was trapped, nowhere to escape.

"Wow, those guys really made it flashy...as expected of scientists." a girl stood on top of the building waiting for the main show to start, her red scarf fluttered through the wind's breeze.

"But seriously, how did you know something like this would occur, Rin?"

A pink haired girl laughed docilely, she let out a pretty smile. "Haven't you seen the news? It was terrible, they said that your teacher was taking you guys as hostages."

"Hostages? Don't make me laugh." she let out a laugh again, then she stretched her arms up in the air.

"Where are the others now?" Angel asked.

"Your friends are probably being interrogated by the media, or perhaps...taken in a protective custody." Soraru answered.

"Is that true? Then, I guess I need to make a move now...who knows what'll happen if I'm too late." she sighs, getting ready for an attack.

"I'll back you up." the pink haired girl stated while grabbing her guns and Amos with her, the other girl grabbed her knife and smiled.

"That'll be helpful, Rin."

✦ ✧ ✦

"The government implement their last resort, the one they'd been preparing all this time. In a week, they'll use a high-power laser to kill him." Karasuma explained after taking the students in a protective custody, the students now nagged him.

"No! What about our assassination?"

"We're completely in the dark!"

"And that statement made it sound like it's all Koro-sensei's fault!"

"This is not cool. They told us to kill him, and now they're elbowing in on our job?!"

"It won't sit well with Koro-sensei unless we do the deed!"

"Karasuma-sensei, please—let us go!"

The class argued, then the special agent calmly explained to them. "There are elite troops posted throughout town and on the mountain, no more openings, there are no more in your advantage. Give it up."

"No! There's so much we haven't talked about with Koro-sensei, so much we still want to do! So please, let us go—" In a blink of an eye, Karasuma grabbed Nagisa's arm as he flipped him on the ground.

"I can't let you to. This is national policy! Now you listen closely, Nagisa-kun...don't give me a hard time, are we clear?" Karasuma stated while gnashing his teeth, he lets go of Nagisa.

"It's not use, Nagisa. In the end, he's just another company man. When push comes to shove, he'll just follow orders to save his own skin." Karma says.

"That's exactly right. My position lets me protect people when they need it most. Besides, even going by my own conviction, I'm thinking he should be killed after all." he added coldly, deciding that Koro-sensei is better off dead after all. What an heartless man.

"I haven't seen Angel for awhile now, where is she...?"

"Now that you mentioned that, I haven't noticed her too..."

Karasuma were surprised in what the students began to whisper to each other, he turned around to search for a girl with red scarf...but alas, none.

Speaking of the devil, his phone rung. Looking at the caller, it was from the missing girl.

"Hey Tadaomi, these goons sure can make it flashy."

"Angel, where are you right now?! Come back here."

"Whaaat? You sure say funny stuff, do you even realize how hard it is to go to school?"

"You're at school?!"

The students hearing both of their conversation, gasped. Murmuring to each other about what they just heard.

"Whatcha gonna do bout it, Tadaomi? Be mad at me?"

"Don't give me a hard time, Angel. Come back here at once!"

"Not happening, stupid."

*Toot* *Toot*

Karasuma put his phone inside his pocket as he made his way towards the soldier on stand-by. "Arrange transportation and escorts for them at once."

"Yes, sir!"

He clutched his hand tightly while gnashing his teeth, adverting his eyes from the soldier. He was furious.

"I will capture the problem child!" he exited the place as the student were silenced for a while, then Nagisa's phone rung. He answered the caller rather quickly.

"Nagisa. Tomorrow night, assemble everyone and come here."

"A-Angel?!"

"Now that you're taken in private custody, you guys will have annoying guards with you at all times. If Tadaomi asks if I'm still at school, say that I already left."

"Y-You're at school?!"

"Duh, where else?

"But why?"

"To help the helpless, of course."

*Toot* *Toot*

✦ ✧ ✦

Koro-sensei stood inside the classroom while looking outside the glass window, sighing to himself. He knew that he shouldn't fear about being assassinated in this late day, however he has a feeling of sadness.

"If I could have one wish...I'd like to see them one last time." he stated, then someone entered the room quietly whilst not attracting his attention. The intruder smiled.

"Your wish has been heard loud and clear, may our fates intertwine!"

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON MAY 7, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
44K 806 26
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
335K 11.6K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. •An Assassination Classroom Fanfic• Gakushū Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...
694K 19.4K 90
Let say that you are Tadaomi Karasuma daughter. No, you're not related but he took you in when you were 10, ever since then he has been a second fath...